Should I ban Dovey?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I am so bored listening to the echoes of his own failures, I'm like a Swiss yoddler standing in a Alpine valley, waiting to hear my own voice resound to his reverberation of fear.

You know it's bad when you and I are in full agreement lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm super bored with this entire conversation. KM shouldn't be proposing Duhv's banning.

Everyone else shouldn't pretend it fucking matters. She's a waste of human cells.

Oh look. Now Oak is judging the very humanity of others and deciding they are a waste of human cells.

Because she has that authority yanno.

Move over, Margret Sanger.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm super bored with this entire conversation. KM shouldn't be proposing Duhv's banning.

Everyone else shouldn't pretend it fucking matters. She's a waste of human cells.

Oh look. Now Oak is judging the very humanity of others and deciding they are a waste of human cells.

Because she has that authority yanno.

Move over, Margret Sanger.

It's an opinion. You don't like it, scroll past, junkie.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Tell us all why Dovey should be banned?
She shouldn’t.

This forum needs punching bags.

True story- that idiot has been on the ban hammer radar for awhile now and I’ve been the one putting cheese danishes in front of the guy with the finger on the button. I hardly read that idiot any more and have come to the conclusion she’s the bonus stage on final fight where the goal is to beat the shit out of a parked car for bonus points.

As a gamer, I think I owe the members here the opportunity to get a high score.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If I have breath on any forum, it will be to assure you I do not agree with forum politicking.

People get so caught up in dramas and this little mob mentality sets in and they start crusading to run someone off entirely or have them banned.

Only to follow them to where ever they go and restart the process.

It's all very silly.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I never ran though did I, you saying it in a sentence doesn't make it true. You did run though, and I appreciate dat, but merely pointing a stinky finger only makes you look even more irrelevant.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I am not giving Kevin the weekend, I am however giving him the floor for the next hour. I will return and return him to his hibernating state then.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
did blanscape get an invite to sg 2.0
Hopefully.

Poor guy is a shell of his former self and is having a hard time letting go.

he spent over 2 weeks in PM dazed and confused. he still has the red marks Cunty left on his ass at FT

he might as well change his name to benzo2.0 and start calling flea, "babe".

I spent all my time here Proxy wondering why you got away with being here, while demanding and seemingly confounding what you did at FT.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Again, you refuse in yet another thread to engage, not because you don't want to Kev, but because you know you are unable too!