Should I ban Dovey?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I'm super bored with this entire conversation. KM shouldn't be proposing Duhv's banning.

Everyone else shouldn't pretend it fucking matters. She's a waste of human cells.

he is from brawl hall where you had so many posters that the shitty ones were ignored and once they saw no one was responding to their crap, they slowly faded away

not enough people on these forums to recreate that level of "content" and banning just causes a BF gossip thread to sprout up. and no one can use the ignore function cause they all secretly love the drama and fighting cause that is all that is left.

Yes, we are all caught up in the drama, some days are just worse than others.

I'm going to make some changes. I admit that I enjoy kicking Aryan in his little nuts, but really it's all so pitiful.

No it's not, you feel as if you are contributing. And you just want to give something back that you never knew pointed forward.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm super bored with this entire conversation. KM shouldn't be proposing Duhv's banning.

Everyone else shouldn't pretend it fucking matters. She's a waste of human cells.

he is from brawl hall where you had so many posters that the shitty ones were ignored and once they saw no one was responding to their crap, they slowly faded away

not enough people on these forums to recreate that level of "content" and banning just causes a BF gossip thread to sprout up. and no one can use the ignore function cause they all secretly love the drama and fighting cause that is all that is left.

I'm going to make some changes. I admit that I enjoy kicking Aryan in his little nuts, but really it's all so pitiful.

No it's not, you feel as if you are contributing. And you just want to give something back that you never knew pointed forward.

What I really need to do is to retire from all of this garbage. I have a friend urging me to do so all the time. She left forums about 5-6 years ago and has never looked back. She's clearly smarter that I am.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

What I really need to do is to retire from all of this garbage. I have a friend urging me to do so all the time. She left forums about 5-6 years ago and has never looked back. She's clearly smarter that I am.

Retire? You don't retire, you simply die in shame.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Retire? You don't retire, you simply die in shame.

Pardon?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
KM is a fucking minefield of nothing that truly doesn't even blow up in his own face.

Dovey will be fine. Because Dovey is a highly intelligent arsehole.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I thought Bland retired?

Of course you did, I pulled the Martini maneuver on every fucking site he has ever been on.
Well, you should have put a week or two in between retirements then.

Make it authentic at least.

I'm glad Blandscape is back. He keeps me honest.

That is because you are honest. There is no feedback fur me. I am glad you are who you are.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I thought Bland retired?

Of course you did, I pulled the Martini maneuver on every fucking site he has ever been on.
Well, you should have put a week or two in between retirements then.

Make it authentic at least.

I'm glad Blandscape is back. He keeps me honest.

That is because you are honest. There is no feedback fur me. I am glad you are who you are.

I am glad to be who I am too. lol

I'm happy to be your friend Blandy. You alone make up for the people like @Aryan in the UK.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well I have you here....so whit's diss I hear about you actually thinking you are smart enough to ban anyone?
I’m not banning nobody.

I’m smart enough to make the thread about it and watch the idiots act like claustrophobic children locked in a closet for my own amusement tho.

It's like putting dogs and cats in a small crate actually. Howling, shrieking, scratching, etc...