Should I ban Dovey?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You are a no=spark, and I simply destroy you in every post. Prove me wrong.

are you wearing a full leather gimp suit when you type this utter nonsense?

do you slap your ass with a horse's crop each time you hit the post reply button?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I'm super bored with this entire conversation. KM shouldn't be proposing Duhv's banning.

Everyone else shouldn't pretend it fucking matters. She's a waste of human cells.

he is from brawl hall where you had so many posters that the shitty ones were ignored and once they saw no one was responding to their crap, they slowly faded away

not enough people on these forums to recreate that level of "content" and banning just causes a BF gossip thread to sprout up. and no one can use the ignore function cause they all secretly love the drama and fighting cause that is all that is left.

Yes, we are all caught up in the drama, some days are just worse than others.

I'm going to make some changes. I admit that I enjoy kicking Aryan in his little nuts, but really it's all so pitiful.
You've got your own sub on SG called "The Pig Pen". :LOL3:

Isn't the name great? It was my idea. Lulz

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I vote no. No matter the drivel she posts, nothing changes. She doesn't change "hearts and minds" and she never changes her behavior. She's consistently terrible and you can count on that.

YOU think I'm "terrible" because I dont allow people to bully me.

I dont recall you ever having some position of authority over how other people should behave. I'm friendly and respectful towards other people right up until they become shit heels towards me.

And I gave you a few breaks on that when you were inappropriately combative and rude.

You SHOULD be analyzing your own behaviour rather than pouting and hating when other people fail to tolerate your one sided shit the way you wanted them to.

Bitch, I don't pout. Fuck off already.
Your muffin top does.........

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Since this is the peoples forum;

As nothing but a loyal servant to you, the people, your voices will now be heard about Dovid being a member here.

I am looking out for the health and prosperity of this forum, and doormat Dove is still dragging her moose knuckle over shit that happened so many years ago I don’t even have nothing but vague memories of the shit.

It’s time to click refresh.

Thumbs up or thumbs down

King Martinis vote;

DAD72-D56-4-FBC-40-C4-8217-93-D88-E733054.png

Those with thumbs cast thy voteth

absolutely not.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
A panel Casket, that allowed me to do what, ban people? No, it was simply a panel that allowed me to move a post or delete one, that infringed Mr Pickle's rules.

I followed the rules, you refused to. You posted an unauthorized image of another contributor, without his permission. Cunty no less.

I took said post down because Mr Pickles insisted I should. You theredafter lost the plot. You see, not really that complicated.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So on old flame boards, did mods have some sort of job duties beyond cyber janitorial?

Were they supposed to be promotional managers as well?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Well in truth, promotion extends really to bringing the same people back that we all once thought worth reading. There are no new members here. None.

We are all caste in the same vein, heading toward the same shameful bright light after our batteries run dry.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
So on old flame boards, did mods have some sort of job duties beyond cyber janitorial?

It varies.

That's probably not much of a concern for Globals since they're concerned with the whole board not just specific sections. People whose duties are concentrated in one sub or another might take on the role of sub promoter as well.

When TV let Reaper and I dust off their "flame" sub we did a bit of promotion and whatnot trying to drum up interest.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It varies.

That's probably not much of a concern for Globals since they're concerned with the whole board not just specific sections. People whose duties are concentrated in one sub or another might take on the role of sub promoter as well.

When TV let Reaper and I dust off their "flame" sub we did a bit of promotion and whatnot trying to drum up interest.

Yeah. And you guys did a pretty good job.

You were psychos about it either.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter

Even though a flame sub on a troll board probably wasn't the greatest idea since mashed potatoes it did have some moments. The 'Roastmaster' stuff was a lot of fun, as were the chops. Wasn't that where the whole "Reaper's purse" thing started?

LoL

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It varies.

You were psychos about it either.
Hey don't ruin my persona.

I was and am a complete nut job l lulz.

Last edited:

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
You remind me Reaper of a 1980's lonely and suicidal teenager's wall, plastered in AC/DC posters and the spunk rags that turned your wanking chariot under your bed, into bunk beds.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well in truth, promotion extends really to bringing the same people back that we all once thought worth reading. There are no new members here. None.

We are all caste in the same vein, heading toward the same shameful bright light after our batteries run dry.

familiarity breeds contempt