Should i ban BFs mom?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I heard shes like Burger King. Your way right away.

Shes like a gun....every cock, she blows!

BFs momma has so many balls up in her shes like spaghetti! Her vagina is the original mancave!!

Yeah.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
How am I just seeing this little gem now?

Just showed mom your lil jokes!
She said... "Doves hit the wall w the funnee stuff and to stick to long winded rants"

Grandmama Old Lady GIF - Grandmama Grandma Old Lady GIFs

Don't be a stranger.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
The OP is so flipping cheesy...
How is the feeling when yiu drop a pressie this morning. Does your feministically scat have also some grease?

Or is it like an alpha scat? Corny, strong, cold and fat free?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I guess German must be one of those languages where everything happens backwards...
Better being German, than having mixed, dirty romanian or Bulgarian blood, you sad victim.

My blood lines are clear . You Bulgarian swine.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Homos

I am so cute ja...

Bd2yUeoIcAAgdXf.jpg
LoL, you left wing liberals hate family, traditional value and everything’s WHITE!
Never forget you fat woke swine.

Your Father dumped proper sperm inside your mother puss. And you winneded!!! Lily was born!
Understand???

Mother nature = mama und papa.

You now push and believes into the globohomo agenda. So the sheeple and especially whites Wipe themselves into nirvana. NO family, no kids.

See what is happening in China, you imbecile.

I will crack up when 1 of your daughters come home with a Tyrone. I bet you want to have also some BBC! Brainwashed downjuiced swine.

Du Schlampe!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
LoL, you left wing liberals hate family, traditional value and everything’s WHITE!
Never forget you fat woke swine.

Your Father dumped proper sperm inside your mother puss. And you winneded!!! Lily was born!
Understand???

Mother nature = mama und papa.

You now push and believes into the globohomo agenda. So the sheeple and especially whites Wipe themselves into nirvana. NO family, no kids.

See what is happening in China, you imbecile.

I will crack up when 1 of your daughters come home with a Tyrone. I bet you want to have also some BBC! Brainwashed downjuiced swine.

Du Schlampe!

Triggered-Memes-12.jpg