Dovey is lovely... she gets me and I get her

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
So something dropped out of the pipe that looked like a dead fucking rat. It was NOT a dead rat.

And it smelled WORSE than a human decomp.

You guy ever smell human decomp?

I'm legit waiting for a japanese demon woman to come crawling out from under the sink.

I'm burning this fucking trailor down TONIGHT. After I cover it in salt.
What was it? Not a kitter I hope!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I love Dovey
osoyq8r.gif

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Tho we disagree at times @Dove is interesting. A Con with a heart. Cant say that much for some her friends here & over at the Blue Cashew who treat these forums like a blood sport. At least she never tries to bludgeon you with an axe like others do.

You are the guy who was over at the Blue Cashew about a week ago saying shit like "You have cancer. You are going to die real soon." as flame material, right?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I admire that @Dove takes care of her mother in spite of having limited finances. Many children discard their parents, throw them into care homes. My mother is over 90 but our family takes care of her too & she still lives in her own house. Its hard work taking care of the elderly but later in life it becomes our duty & obligation.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I admire that @Dove takes care of her mother in spite of having limited finances. Many children discard their parents, throw them into care homes. My mother is over 90 but our family takes care of her too & she still lives in her own house. Its hard work taking care of the elderly but later in life it becomes our duty & obligation.
something you should do with grace and compassion, not to complain on der inferwebz like a little bitch