Dovey is lovely... she gets me and I get her

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Nope. It just does this every year.

In the cold, like maybe icing up?
Seems a little odd that it would do it apparently underground; did the line from your home to the municipal pipe get put in too shallow maybe and left it vulnerable to cold weather?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It's not the shit pipes though.

That would be easier to deal with....grosser but easier.

This is way more fucked up because I'm gonna have to wash dishes in the gotdamn bathtub.

In. The. Bath. Tub.

It's too bad you are suffering from the after math of several strokes because there is a lot of material here if you were actually funny and not a retarded ass hurt man baby.

Dawwww.
I know, but I feel bad so I'm holding back... it can't be easy living 3 rd world hon

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I think there is a sink pooper on the loose in the Dovey household....

Ghoulish people, sink poopers...

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Tho we disagree at times @Dove is interesting. A Con with a heart. Cant say that much for some her friends here & over at the Blue Cashew who treat these forums like a blood sport. At least she never tries to bludgeon you with an axe like others do.

That is why that place leaves me cold.... these boards lack lustre.

I think its more of a mood thing tho..... if you are already listless, boards wont improve your mood.

that and there is always a gelatinous decaying toad at every board..... like Mimi....

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's not the shit pipes though.

That would be easier to deal with....grosser but easier.

This is way more fucked up because I'm gonna have to wash dishes in the gotdamn bathtub.

In. The. Bath. Tub.

It's too bad you are suffering from the after math of several strokes because there is a lot of material here if you were actually funny and not a retarded ass hurt man baby.

Dawwww.

Don't do that..... yuk yuk.... go borrow or buy a plastic round tub/bucket.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
In the cold, like maybe icing up?
Seems a little odd that it would do it apparently underground; did the line from your home to the municipal pipe get put in too shallow maybe and left it vulnerable to cold weather?

I have no idea. Usually it will just freeze....which why I turn my water off at night. And during the day if it's cold enough.

I have heat tape and all that but it's still a pain in the ass. It doesnt always do this when its cold. This happens when its spring too.

And we had all these pipes replaced so it's frustrating.

My husband thinks it's something wrong on the land owners end.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That is why that place leaves me cold.... these boards lack lustre.

I think its more of a mood thing tho..... if you are already listless, boards wont improve your mood.

that and there is always a gelatinous decaying toad at every board..... like Mimi....

If I'm a bad mood or whatever I dont even feel like reading forums. I dont ever come on.

It's not because the board itself makes it worse....I just dont like interacting with people if my mood is foul.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Thanks for the idea...
...I need to find an .mp3 of that clicky noise she makes and add it to my Voicemod soundboard.

Muahahaha

Sounds like frogs lol

You know what is weird is at night....around 2 or 3ish in my room there is a knocking in the wall. I used to think the cats were doing something BUT it's like a human knock.

It's like a person walking up to the trailor and knocking on the wall by my window. My husband hears it too. And one night I got up and looked out here....all the cats were sleeping.

My mom said her ex husband was sleeping in there and heard it all the time as well. It's not a branch either. It's a mystery.

No foot prints in snow out there either.

Its creepy shit. I blame skin walkers lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
If I'm a bad mood or whatever I dont even feel like reading forums. I dont ever come on.

It's not because the board itself makes it worse....I just dont like interacting with people if my mood is foul.

Same, I get on forums for fun, not when Im pissed. If Im pissed, which is super rare, I'd rather be alone. Spares the innocent lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
It's a dead japanese demon woman.

Like the Grudge.

Lol funny story. My Son was scared of that shit. He was in his bed, and I had on a black wig, and crept in his room, then slowly came up at the foot of his bed making that noise she does hahahaha. Scared the FUCK outta him hahahahahahahahah.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lol funny story. My Son was scared of that shit. He was in his bed, and I had on a black wig, and crept in his room, then slowly came up at the foot of his bed making that noise she does hahahaha. Scared the FUCK outta him hahahahahahahahah.

I hope you are at least paying for his therapy!!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
it helps if the people you interact with are nice too.

Last edited: