Dovey is an ecclesiastical ecdysiast.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I wonder, what could that distinctive bias be?

Intelligent and educated folks maybe?

You hilariously seem to think that only lefties can be "intelligent and educated".

Every single one of your e-comrades on here is a leftard...

Still unsure what I mean about bias?

They decide who is intelligent by who echos their beliefs back to them.

Different views and perspectives are a sign of big stupid dumb dumbs. Tell them some shit no matter how true that picks at their bubble and they respond with hostility and insults. You are only smart if you went to a university. If you didn't, you are an uneducated piece of shit who shouldn't have a voice in how the country is ran or how your life should go. That all gets decided by our betters and we all need to know our place. None of us are worth conversing with either, we are just too stupid and below these educated people to "bother" with.

People fear what they dont understand.
I should fear you then, I don't though but I do feel sorry that simp that you call your husband? see even I switched off and gave you the odd charitable like, being honest, its fine though i've never disliked you but doesn't that simp wanna know what you're talking about?

him right now in sunny Florida
u764qL4.gif

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You hilariously seem to think that only lefties can be "intelligent and educated".

Different views and perspectives are a sign of big stupid dumb dumbs. Tell them some shit no matter how true that picks at their bubble and they respond with hostility and insults. You are only smart if you went to a university. If you didn't, you are an uneducated piece of shit who shouldn't have a voice in how the country is ran or how your life should go. That all gets decided by our betters and we all need to know our place. None of us are worth conversing with either, we are just too stupid and below these educated people to "bother" with.

I should fear you then, I don't though but I do feel sorry that simp that you call your husband? see even I switched off and gave you the odd charitable like, being honest, its fine though i've never disliked you but doesn't that simp wanna know what you're talking about?

u764qL4.gif

Stop talking about other people's family members. It is a bad habit. If you have something to say to someone then say it to them but leave their family out of it.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

No. Your intelligence is decided by the Small Business Oligarchy based on your answer to the following question: "Is it an empiracle socail fact that having an aneurism the size of a potatoe will make you a gender atheist?"

Different views and perspectives are a sign of big stupid dumb dumbs.

No. You're confusing "different" with "uninformed." Everybody's entitled to their own opinions, true, but not to their own sets of facts.

Tell them some shit no matter how true that picks at their bubble and they respond with hostility and insults.

Then just shut the fuck up instead of throwing your pearls before swine. That's from a book called "The Bible." You should look it up.

You are only smart if you went to a university. If you didn't, you are an uneducated piece of shit who shouldn't have a voice in how the country is ran or how your life should go. That all gets decided by our betters and we all need to know our place. None of us are worth conversing with either, we are just too stupid and below these educated people to "bother" with.

That's it, Dovey. I'm making you Captain of the debate team.

Yes, and then they vote Republican.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

u764qL4.gif

Stop talking about other people's family members. It is a bad habit. If you have something to say to someone then say it to them but leave their family out of it.
ziIXDu7.png

It's just my opinion, what would you call him? I wonder if he's cucked and witnessed the pegging? don't tell me what to think! I cant help if I'm thinking about it? I voted for exploitation!

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Holy fuck

I knew Blurto was good but dayum…

He potatoed ol Dovid derr

I find it funny when you throw out this kind of praise for very mediocre posts.

I do not think too many other people get the joke.
Hey, if I want your opinion I’ll open up a window and whistle into the cows field for it, k?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

u764qL4.gif

Shamp.....what the fuck are you talking about and what does this have to do with what I said?

You understand I'm talking about the democrats here?

Do you run around telling people they are uneducated and stupid because they dont agree with your stances?

I have no idea what your malfunction is or how on earth you felt like my post.....aimed and Blurt and Oak....was about you.

Are you calling my husband a simp? Oh lort.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

u764qL4.gif

Shamp.....what the fuck are you talking about and what does this have to do with what I said?

Do you run around telling people they are uneducated and stupid because they dont agree with your stances?

I have no idea what your malfunction is or how on earth you felt like my post.....aimed and Blurt and Oak....was about you.

Dove, it's weird as fuck, he looks dead inside at times, lol you're always talking to that waster, i mean what kind thinks closeness is a room that smells of raw shit?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

u764qL4.gif

Dove, it's weird as fuck, he looks dead inside at times, lol you're always talking to that waster, i mean what kind thinks closeness is a room that smells of raw shit?

Shamp what are you talking about?

WHO looks dead inside?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Look at Poofer laughing because someone called my husband a simp. Cheap salve for a wounded ego.

A man who allowed his family to crumble and forced his children to be in a broken home, laughing at a man who fought for his.

It's such a sad reminder of the cultural rot infecting our crumbling society. Maybe Bey can make an album about it. Yukka yukka.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

u764qL4.gif

WHO looks dead inside?
I was pissed he got banned but because he was seething my joke was used to try and make a fool of me then yer all blanking me? It's been the BEST thing to happen to this board in a very long time, I can't change the flow it feels alright, was panicking when we had low members but today has been great and Martini is spot on and right about everything lololol Funny that?

Master

Site Supporter
Who’s laughing, you hammerheaded failure.

I said you were pissing off staff. So don’t go into all the personal babble nobody here gives too shits about.

Learn to fucking read instead of listening to the echoed voices in that empty church you call a head.

No go cry how hostile this place is at that garage fire. Maybe somebody over there will feel sorry for you.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Look at Poofer laughing because someone called my husband a simp. Cheap salve for a wounded ego.

A man who allowed his family to crumble and forced his children to be in a broken home, laughing at a man who fought for his.

It's such a sad reminder of the cultural rot infecting our crumbling society. Maybe Bey can make an album about it. Yukka yukka.
away n get the wee ape, you're the one dying to go back to biggil n you snuggle all the time while that guy just sits there, my GF wouldn't, its a red flag if yer gf won't let you look at her social media, this is not though this is for fuckery n shit, wait till those gutterballs come on hammered its NSFL I NEED TO SLIDE DIRTY PICS IN N BIN

Master

Site Supporter

u764qL4.gif

WHO looks dead inside?
I was pissed he got banned but because he was seething my joke was used to try and make a fool of me then yer all blanking me? It's been the thing to happen to this board in a very long time, I can't change the flow it feels alright, was panicking when we had low members but today has been great and Martini is spot on and right about everything lololol Funny that?
Wanna hear something funny?

Hey Flea, Hey Caskur, Flynn, Murdoch, Oak, etc.

Who was right the entire time about Dovid?

So Dovey….about that clearing the air thing….

Master

Site Supporter

away n get the wee ape, you're the one dying to go back to biggil n you snuggle all the time while that guy just sits there, my GF wouldn't, its a red flag if yer gf won't let you look at her social media, this is not though this is for fuckery n shit, wait till those gutterballs come on hammered its NSFL I NEED TO SLIDE DIRTY PICS IN N BIN
Hey, I just want Dovid to attempt at being funny here.

She can do her tard act somewhere else.

We need to end all that personal bullshit. It doesn’t impress anybody any more.

This is what you get when you have two mentally challenged idiots who never stepped foot on the main forums try and act like they knew what went on and reimagine it to suit their own agendas.

Caskur, queen, WAS right in the middle of a lot of it. So was Fraud, so was Flynn. Ask them what went on if you want to know a thing or two about past shit, or even better SSS.

Ah, I love this place more and more. I just might stick around….

Master

Site Supporter
oh yeah.. that was funny :facepalm:
Oh Raven. I was thinking about you earlier.

What about a photoshop contest?

See, I think Caskur is a better chopper then you. I think I’m a better chopper then you.

What say you?

Winner gets my AV, and Nic for a year.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

u764qL4.gif

More fucking political bullshit that does not belong in Meltdown. How many fucking times have you been told to keep your political crap confined to the political forums?

This IS how you prove that you are in fact fucking retarded.

Moron.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
The victim complex. At its core, the victim complex involves someone viewing themselves as a victim of their life events. They often express that bad things always happen to them, claim that they have no control over their life, and don’t take responsibility for things they do. The motives for a victim mentality are often unconscious.

The
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
provides people with a sense of safety and validation. As the victim, they don’t have to take the blame for their actions, they get attention from the people around them, and they are validated by support from others. However, by putting the responsibility on others, they sacrifice their own control and ability to act. They rely on others for their self-worth.

Great copy & paste job there, Elmers Glue Fudd.

I got more laughs out of Downtown Abbey and it was a genuine tail of lesbionic dramatical hemmorhaging cunts.

It's a very gushing period piece.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

u764qL4.gif

WHO looks dead inside?
I was pissed he got banned but because he was seething my joke was used to try and make a fool of me then yer all blanking me? It's been the BEST thing to happen to this board in a very long time, I can't change the flow it feels alright, was panicking when we had low members but today has been great and Martini is spot on and right about everything lololol Funny that?

Well I still have no idea what you are talking about.

Martini is a pathological liar, but if you want the drama enjoy it.

If you want to contact my husband though with some wild incoherent diatribe that I'm pegging Big....that may not go the way its hoped to go.

I still dont really get issue, and you won't clearly state it so it must not be that important. :ThumbsUp1:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Hey, I just want Dovid to attempt at being funny here.

She can do her tard act somewhere else.

We need to end all that personal bullshit. It doesn’t impress anybody any more.

This is what you get when you have two mentally challenged idiots who never stepped foot on the main forums try and act like they knew what went on and reimagine it to suit their own agendas.

Caskur, queen, WAS right in the middle of a lot of it. So was Fraud, so was Flynn. Ask them what went on if you want to know a thing or two about past shit, or even better SSS.

Ah, I love this place more and more. I just might stick around….

Its never impressed anyone Pooptard, and yet all you've done is wail like a stuck pig for 4 years about the same old stupid shit.

You have been told over and over that no one gives a shit about your personal dramas, or the supposed glory days on some old stupid flame board no one cares about.

Didnt the owner go to prison over child porn?