Dovey is an ecclesiastical ecdysiast.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The victim complex. At its core, the victim complex involves someone viewing themselves as a victim of their life events. They often express that bad things always happen to them, claim that they have no control over their life, and don’t take responsibility for things they do. The motives for a victim mentality are often unconscious.

The
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
provides people with a sense of safety and validation. As the victim, they don’t have to take the blame for their actions, they get attention from the people around them, and they are validated by support from others. However, by putting the responsibility on others, they sacrifice their own control and ability to act. They rely on others for their self-worth.

Exactly.

And we haven't even been thanked by him for getting his kids switch out of pawn for him.

And I'm STILL the big villain bad guy.

No you are just simply a liar. Not really that complicated lass.

So I didn't get his Switch out of pawn?

What the current narrative, Bland? It's an effort to keep up.

Why is this little team here oh so endlessly pissed off? And oh so victimized?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And here you change the subject as to you being a "Nurse." So. Why not tell the truth that you're not a Nurse? You already admitted it here.
First off, it's creepy AF that you take the time to read and pick on everything that Dovey writes on a site that you don't post to, but also the fact that you have "selective reading" lmao!! She DOES state in that convo (different post) that she WAS NOT a nurse.

Go fuck yourself. Stay the fuck out of Meltdown if you don't like the content you nosey cunt.

People who see through your never ending stream of bullshit and notice how unhinged and fucking creepy you truly are upset you? You drooling morons are basically masturbating each other. It's like mass hysteria. Reinforcing eachothers lies.

To the rest of us you just look stupid, bitter and desperate....just saying. Creating nonsense to cry about.

Quick tell each other you are winning now!

Yeah, but what about the "capacities"? I hope this post doesn't cause you to have an "aniurism", but if you do, eat a "potatoe", it just might help.

You are feeling super high right now, aren't you?

:LOL3:

No, I enjoy laughing at you. It's a love hate thing though. I hate to see the English language tortured so fantastically.

Is that so? :LOL3:

Yes, impress us with your sophisticated vocabulary some more.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Let me take a wild guess.

The entire shit show circus and following 4 year long cyber tantrum is entirely .. 100 percent MY fault and I'm supposed to admit this in order to be "absolved" of my great and cruel sins....because I met this guy in real life so the whole thing is my fault and he is the ...

The victim complex. At its core, the victim complex involves someone viewing themselves as a victim of their life events. They often express that bad things always happen to them, claim that they have no control over their life, and don’t take responsibility for things they do. The motives for a victim mentality are often unconscious.

The
provides people with a sense of safety and validation. As the victim, they don’t have to take the blame for their actions, they get attention from the people around them, and they are validated by support from others. However, by putting the responsibility on others, they sacrifice their own control and ability to act. They rely on others for their self-worth.

Amirite?!

Bahahaha.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And here you change the subject as to you being a "Nurse." So. Why not tell the truth that you're not a Nurse? You already admitted it here.
First off, it's creepy AF that you take the time to read and pick on everything that Dovey writes on a site that you don't post to, but also the fact that you have "selective reading" lmao!! She DOES state in that convo (different post) that she WAS NOT a nurse.

Go fuck yourself. Stay the fuck out of Meltdown if you don't like the content you nosey cunt.

People who see through your never ending stream of bullshit and notice how unhinged and fucking creepy you truly are upset you? You drooling morons are basically masturbating each other. It's like mass hysteria. Reinforcing eachothers lies.

To the rest of us you just look stupid, bitter and desperate....just saying. Creating nonsense to cry about.

Yeah, but what about the "capacities"? I hope this post doesn't cause you to have an "aniurism", but if you do, eat a "potatoe", it just might help.

No, I enjoy laughing at you. It's a love hate thing though. I hate to see the English language tortured so fantastically.

Oh I will, Oak! Absolutely!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Fabulous! I look forward to it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The

Haha...great bait. They're jumping past it and into the boat all on their own.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Fabulous! I look forward to it.

I know :D

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

"I hate to see the English language tortured so fantastically. "

?

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

fantastically

fan·tas·ti·cal·ly
/fanˈtastəklē/

adverb

1. 1.
    INFORMAL
    extraordinarily well.
    "every single player performed fantastically"

The sentence means "she's does a really good job at fucking up the English language".

Fantastic and fantastically have different meanings, Mt Baldy

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

?

fantastically

fan·tas·ti·cal·ly
/fanˈtastəklē/

adverb

1. 1.
    INFORMAL
    extraordinarily well.

The sentence means "she's does a really good job at fucking up the English language".

This kinda reminds me of that time you didn't know what "vapid" meant.

So you looked it up and took the Google definition over the Webster and looked like a big fucking retard.

And the funniest part is.....it actually matters to you :LOL3:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

?

fantastically

fan·tas·ti·cal·ly
/fanˈtastəklē/

adverb

1. 1.
    INFORMAL
    extraordinarily well.

So you looked it up and took the Google definition over the Webster and looked like a big fucking retard.

You're delusional if you think I don't know what vapid means.

Clearly your delusions matter to you, you're still posting about it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

?

fantastically

fan·tas·ti·cal·ly
/fanˈtastəklē/

adverb

1. 1.
    INFORMAL
    extraordinarily well.

You're delusional if you think it isn't obvious you didn't know what "vapid" meant.

You claimed I was using it wrong.....than posted the google definition :LOL3:

And again with your inability to read. You don't even understand what was just said. It's either mind numbing levels of stupid or manipulation is your first and primary language. You are still pretty vapid though.

Either way... you are pretty easy. :ThumbsUp1:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

?

fantastically

fan·tas·ti·cal·ly
/fanˈtastəklē/

adverb

1. 1.
    INFORMAL
    extraordinarily well.

You're delusional if you think it isn't obvious you didn't know what "vapid" meant.

And again with your inability to read. You don't even understand what was just said. It's either mind numbing levels of stupid or manipulation is your first and primary language. You are still pretty vapid though.

You are indubitably one of the most vapid posters on this entire forum and that's the truth.

You posted a thread about a bird standing in the middle of the road. You couldn't be more vapid. You and Flea are probably the leaders in that regard.

#winning

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

?

Whoosh!!!!
fantastically

fan·tas·ti·cal·ly
/fanˈtastəklē/

adverb

1. 1.
    INFORMAL
    extraordinarily well.

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

?

Whoosh!!!!
fantastically

fan·tas·ti·cal·ly
/fanˈtastəklē/

adverb

1. 1.
    INFORMAL
    extraordinarily well.

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

?

fantastically

fan·tas·ti·cal·ly
/fanˈtastəklē/

adverb

1. 1.
    INFORMAL
    extraordinarily well.

You are indubitably one of the most vapid posters on this entire forum and that's the truth.

You posted a thread about a bird standing in the middle of the road. You couldn't be more vapid. You and Flea are probably the leaders in that regard.

#winning

Oh I can tell!!!

What did you win, Oak? :LOL3:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

?

fantastically

fan·tas·ti·cal·ly
/fanˈtastəklē/

adverb

1. 1.
    INFORMAL
    extraordinarily well.

#winning

Oh I can tell!!!

Sorry that wasn't clear to you. My bad. That was your win, Sparky.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

?

fantastically

fan·tas·ti·cal·ly
/fanˈtastəklē/

adverb

1. 1.
    INFORMAL
    extraordinarily well.

#winning

Oh I can tell!!!

Oh yeah?!

I wasn't even trying.

What did I win?!

Are the married and coupeled men folk who never get laid gonna gimme an extra pant?

Lmao

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

?

fantastically

fan·tas·ti·cal·ly
/fanˈtastəklē/

adverb

1. 1.
    INFORMAL
    extraordinarily well.

#winning

Oh I can tell!!!

Oh yeah?!

I wasn't even trying.

What did I win?!

Are the married and coupeled men folk who never get laid gonna gimme an extra pant?

Lmao

More smack? I dunno, dick from another man that's gonna toss you as your husband watches?

You tell me.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

?

fantastically

fan·tas·ti·cal·ly
/fanˈtastəklē/

adverb

1. 1.
    INFORMAL
    extraordinarily well.

#winning

Oh I can tell!!!

Oh yeah?!

I wasn't even trying.

What did I win?!

Lmao

More smack? I dunno, dick from another man that's gonna toss you as your husband watches?

You tell me.

Ah I see. I won the opportunity to see a grown woman express such hostility and bitterness of another woman that she simps for a psycho abuser. :Awesome:

Not a shocker.

So is that the rest of the current narrative? That my husband watched me get "tossed" from Poofers "dick"? While I sent him pictures of patients every day lmao.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

?

fantastically

fan·tas·ti·cal·ly
/fanˈtastəklē/

adverb

1. 1.
    INFORMAL
    extraordinarily well.

#winning

Oh I can tell!!!

Oh yeah?!

I wasn't even trying.

What did I win?!

Lmao

You tell me.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahagagahahahahahahahahahahagagahahahahahahahahahahaha

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I think it's funny how its established that married people always....always "cheat down". The "affair partners" are always below the primary partner. They are less attractive. Less interesting. Less intelligent. Just all around less.

And yet Poofer is so eager.....so very eager....to make himself a cheat partner. Because in his less intelligent mind, he thinks it means he was so attractive and appealing that someone was willing to risk all just to be with them.

When in reality, you have someone currently in a very bad place. Someone at a low point in their life. Who is willing to go ahead and act out with someone whose self esteem is such shit that they will gladly lap up crumbs from another, better man's table. This is who Poofer wants to be. It's an actually step up for him in his scrambled and narcissistic mind.

Because the dumb ass thinks this makes him "look good" and me "look bad". This really matters to him.

Because it's still oh so important to him to medicate his injured ego by tirelessly trying to control what other people think of it. He needs to heal himself by creating a narrative that makes him some super desirable "player" who targeted a "gullible" woman and tried to fuck with her life for "fresh content" and it was all a big mega troll and omg Dovey is so stupid and desperate blah blah....while ALSO claiming that I did him wrong somehow and am a terrible person and he is a victim as well as a predator and a hero.

And since the truth is so painful and apparently terrifying for him.....this will always be a topic whether through him or Plynn or both.

As for others humping on it....well judgey people always judge themselves first and find themselves inadequate, so they set about medicating that by searching for and finding things about other people they believe they can use to tear others down and elevate themselves so they can feel superior.

And it's a whole self absorbed cycle that never ends for them. The only things that ever change are the people they focus on.