Eating when shopping?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I opened a bottle of Pepsi to take a drink at Walmart once. As long as you tell them to scan the bottle with the rest of your groceries at the checkout it's not illegal.

AnnaConda

well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.......
I was buying a dozen eggs at the market last week and I opened the carton to check for broken ones…..one egg was missing :eyeRoLL: so many questions…

where did it go? Who would take one egg? What were they planning on doing with it?

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
No.

Try to develop the minimum amount of impulse control needed, unless your slamming on bandaids to stop from bleeding out I dont care about your excuses.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I wasn't thinking about that at the time. I also wash my hands after brining groceries in.

You should. I can only imagine all the nasty crap on those handles. Even when I use wet ones or sanitizer tissues the stores offer, I still feel dirty.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You should. I can only imagine all the nasty crap on those handles. Even when I use wet ones or sanitizer tissues the stores offer, I still feel dirty.

I cut my teeth in public health working in communicable diseases. I've been a bit germ phobic for decades. I get the heebee jeebies with door handles, shopping carts, elevator buttons, etc.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I cut my teeth in public health working in communicable diseases. I've been a bit germ phobic for decades. I get the heebee jeebies with door handles, shopping carts, elevator buttons, etc.

Me too! Me too! I have trouble eating pizza in restaurants with my hands. I always use a fork and knife after inspecting them for five minutes.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Me too! Me too! I have trouble eating pizza in restaurants with my hands. I always use a fork and knife after inspecting them for five minutes.

Buffets suck. Touching the same utensils, people breathing and maybe even sneezing on the food...fuuuuck that.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Buffets suck. Touching the same utensils, people breathing and maybe even sneezing on the food...fuuuuck that.

That's why I never go to Buffets. Germ city, and God knows how long the "food" has been sitting under the heat lamps.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
LMAO ...
I eat anything I feel like, do you know how many times I've bought fruit or veggies that didn't taste right and were binned, ffs the bag charge ??? as if bags werent incorporated into the cost since caveman days ... the inflated saleries of these CEO's .... the constant grab to get my money, eXample 2 jars of suace for 4.99 or a single one for 4.00, FUCK YOU ! put the one jar 2 fiddy ffs

fuck them all .

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Used to when Bulk Barn used to be in the stores , always ate a few of the flavored toffees

In all honesty they were like .03 each at the beginning

068425_2_1080x.jpg

BadBrad

Ignore features are for bitches.
☠️
When I go to Walmart if there's a lot of people there, I get two of the really big red bulls that are like 5$ each and I drink them while I'm shopping and when I finish them I just stick them behind some shit in the aisle. Yeah I'm that guy if you ever seen an open can of Redbull/monster in the aisle. As for eating, I never really like to eat when i'm standing and walking around, just like to drink 5$ cans of Redbull, and I never ever pay for them. I just drink them and walk around like I own them or walked in with them and while I"m grabbing other shit I just set them down and keep it moving.

BadBrad

Ignore features are for bitches.
☠️
The only bitch of it is after I drink 2 of them and I'm ready to check out I have to sometimes stand ina line for like 10-20 minutes while i'm vibrating from the drinks.