Economic Inequality

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
279675979_2126434850875304_8617538834655128765_n.jpg

but guns make my pp big!

Guns make them think their PPs are big, anyway. In actuality, their PPs are just as damn small as they were without the guns. But, shhhh, don't tell them.
I'm sure any CON dick here would knock your droopy cervix right out of the dumpster, whore.
Oi bitch…go fuck your eye sockets,
Still spazing out, ehh twat? Tell ya what, show up on my doorstep with your gay ass faggity knives and its gonna go just like this!

Go fuck your eye socket! Lolol

Go slit your throat you cryin bitch. Get it on film too!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

but guns make my pp big!

Guns make them think their PPs are big, anyway. In actuality, their PPs are just as damn small as they were without the guns. But, shhhh, don't tell them.
I'm sure any CON dick here would knock your droopy cervix right out of the dumpster, whore.
Still spazing out, ehh twat? Tell ya what, show up on my doorstep with your gay ass faggity knives and its gonna go just like this!

You love nigger dick….admit it! Lol

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

but guns make my pp big!

I bet the African niggers gang raped you till you didnt have any tears left, back in the day.....and you dream about it and wake up with a boner still!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

but guns make my pp big!

I bet the African niggers gang raped you till you didnt have any tears left, back in the day.....and you dream about it and wake up with a boner still!

Nigger please….. lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Bleedfall is having an epic melty right now

lol
Predator goes for druggie chicks to take advantage of their children! Lol
Panty sniffer sez wha?
You sexualise Squish! Lol
You sexualized your own daughter.
Paedophile says whaaaaaaaaaaa?
You were saying something about squish
Rock spider gets Squish! Lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
It probably was shitty rum, Levon. It was a complementary bottle left for us in a vacation dig and I decided to drink it one night. It was the same trip where I got sunburned balls.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It probably was shitty rum, Levon. It was a complementary bottle left for us in a vacation dig and I decided to drink it one night. It was the same trip where I got sunburned balls.
Sunburnt ballz….lol

And my lily white ass cheeks got a good lobstering too.
I have an overall body tan. But I still surf in board shorts. I don’t enjoy wax on my short pubes.
:GiggleBitch:
But do you agree that Trump is the best US President ever? Or are you one of those faggity assed faggits?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Sunburnt ballz….lol

And my lily white ass cheeks got a good lobstering too.
I have an overall body tan. But I still surf in board shorts. I don’t enjoy wax on my short pubes.
:GiggleBitch:
But do you agree that Trump is the best US President ever? Or are you one of those faggity assed faggits?
Trump is a fuckwit and America has only herself to blame for that embarrassment.