Economic Inequality

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It probably was shitty rum, Levon. It was a complementary bottle left for us in a vacation dig and I decided to drink it one night. It was the same trip where I got sunburned balls.
Sunburnt ballz….lol

And my lily white ass cheeks got a good lobstering too.
I have an overall body tan. But I still surf in board shorts. I don’t enjoy wax on my short pubes.
:GiggleBitch:
But do you agree that Trump is the best US President ever? Or are you one of those faggity assed faggits?
Trump is a fuckwit and America has only herself to blame for that embarrassment.
Trump 2024, bitch! ENJOY!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It probably was shitty rum, Levon. It was a complementary bottle left for us in a vacation dig and I decided to drink it one night. It was the same trip where I got sunburned balls.
Sunburnt ballz….lol

I have an overall body tan. But I still surf in board shorts. I don’t enjoy wax on my short pubes.
But do you agree that Trump is the best US President ever? Or are you one of those faggity assed faggits?
Trump is a fuckwit and America has only herself to blame for that embarrassment.
Dude…I live in God’s country! Nobody gives a shit about the USA…it’s a fucking brothel.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sunburnt ballz….lol

Dude…I live in God’s country! Nobody gives a shit about the USA…it’s a fucking brothel.
Then quit acting like such an unhinged loon, dipshit. You act like a fukin 3 yo!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Sunburnt ballz….lol

Then quit acting like such an unhinged loon, dipshit. You act like a fukin 3 yo!
Hahahahaaaa….suck a nigger dick!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sunburnt ballz….lol

I bet you got a gallery full of em!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Sunburnt ballz….lol

Oi…dumb_arse…politics isn’t your forte’, stick with nigger cock! Lol

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sunburnt ballz….lol

Oi…dumb_arse…politics isn’t your forte’, stick with nigger cock! Lol
Sure thing, dumbass. Why is it YOU'RE the one in continuous MELTPWN3D! over the politics board? Stay the fuck away from this board, dipshit. You cant handle it!!!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
279675979_2126434850875304_8617538834655128765_n.jpg

but guns make my pp big!

Guns make them think their PPs are big, anyway. In actuality, their PPs are just as damn small as they were without the guns. But, shhhh, don't tell them.

The post above is an example of a post from a lying stupid person.