Eddie, the herpes-faced retard

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Lol I doubt many on here will be familiar with Edwin to be honest, what's the lil guy done now?

way too interested in sexualizing using children - dead and living

Isnt that that communist creep from BC?

He’s a nic switch weirdo that’s hated more than Seamajor. He’s only allowed to post as a guest at BC, but that’s been recently revoked cuz he’s a sick fuck.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Why was this moved?
Requesting pics of people and talking about kids and dead kids' sexualisation is assbox material!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Remember on your board tits weren't allowed, stop treating like board like a toilet!

You motherfuckers post pictures of dead kids so shut the fuck up. I’ll just see if BF has a problem with my content. If he does, I’ll leave. But fuck you and everything about your overly emotional ass

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lol I doubt many on here will be familiar with Edwin to be honest, what's the lil guy done now?

He’s a nic switch weirdo that’s hated more than Seamajor. He’s only allowed to post as a guest at BC, but that’s been recently revoked cuz he’s a sick fuck.

I had a rather unpleasant exchange with an Eddie over on BC and the topic was sexualizing children. He was arguing for sexually explicit material in "comprehensive sex ed" curriculums. It got pretty gross, tbh.

Then the typical drama started and I dipped out.

Where is he?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Why was this moved?
Requesting pics of people and talking about kids and dead kids' sexualisation is assbox material!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Remember on your board tits weren't allowed, stop treating like board like a toilet!

You motherfuckers post pictures of dead kids so shut the fuck up. I’ll just see if BF has a problem with my content. If he does, I’ll leave. But fuck you and everything about your overly emotional ass
That rule about dead kid gore has been changed you attention seeking pig!! Once again you try to undermine me, we'll see... @Bastard Factory here's another example of this fake assed slut thinking she's above everybody else including the mods...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Why was this moved?

That rule about dead kid gore has been changed you attention seeking pig!! Once again you try to undermine me, we'll see... @Bastard Factory here's another example of this fake assed slut thinking she's above everybody else including the mods...

Cry me a fucking river, you sissy assed bitch. If he doesn’t like what I post, he can ask me to leave. You’re nothing but a little Napoleon complexed woose who thinks he’s big shit cuz he has a panel. One thing YOU are not gonna do, is tell me what I can and cannot say or do. You don’t own this forum, PUSSY

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I had a rather unpleasant exchange with an Eddie over on BC and the topic was sexualizing children. He was arguing for sexually explicit material in "comprehensive sex ed" curriculums. It got pretty gross, tbh.

Then the typical drama started and I dipped out.

Where is he?

That’s him.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Why was this moved?

Cry me a fucking river, you sissy assed bitch. If he doesn’t like what I post, he can ask me to leave. You’re nothing but a little Napoleon complexed woose who thinks he’s big shit cuz he has a panel. One thing YOU are not gonna do, is tell me what I can and cannot say or do. You don’t own this forum, PUSSY
Never ever even nearly true... "big shit" :LOL3: Try looking in the mirror ffs...
lmao it says a lot when it's leave instead of check yourself... Even your body's fake nevermind your personality...

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
One thing about BF, he wants a busy board. Don’t try and throw a dent in that. You’re way too emotional for this.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
One thing about BF, he wants a busy board. Don’t try and throw a dent in that. You’re way too emotional for this.
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You don't know me or him lmao cringe

Are you a real fag or something? Who gets this overwhelmed over another man? Sorry but I believe he’s into women
Eh????? Is that some kind of reverse psychology or what? You're the one claiming to know what he wants and to know how emotional IAM about certain things, your thread got moved, deal with it... FUCKIN

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You don't know me or him lmao cringe

Are you a real fag or something? Who gets this overwhelmed over another man? Sorry but I believe he’s into women
Eh????? Is that some kind of reverse psychology or what? You're the one claiming to know what he wants and to know how emotional IAM about certain things, your thread got moved, deal with it... FUCKIN

And you’re the one getting all girl like because I said BF likes a busy board LOL

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

And you’re the one getting all girl like because I said BF likes a busy board LOL
Is it though? Is that all or even close to THE truth? You whined about your thread being dumped in the assbox which is the only reason you're still trying to insult me ha, Look I know you think you're special or command a little more respect than the rest of us because you failed before at forums but you're not special at all... Did you ever think to ask if this "Eddie" person has a handle here? Ha you just came here for a clap on the back because someone on the internets is bothering you like the dumpster you think we are...

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I KNOW he has a handle here, dumbass. I wouldn’t have made the OP if he didn’t.

Mods shouldn’t be trying to detail board traffic. Just sayin

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I KNOW he has a handle here, dumbass. I wouldn’t have made the OP if he didn’t.

Mods shouldn’t be trying to detail board traffic. Just sayin
Nobody has ever complained about me, and me moving your thread and subsequently faiiling to take your shit has fuck all to do with traffic... Fuckin creep