Eddie, the herpes-faced retard

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I KNOW he has a handle here, dumbass. I wouldn’t have made the OP if he didn’t.

Mods shouldn’t be trying to detail board traffic. Just sayin
Nobody has ever complained about me, and me moving your thread and subsequently faiiling to take your shit has fuck all to do with traffic... Fuckin creep

Oh yes it does. I started a thread with the intention of getting that little fucker to bite and you completely threw it off the rails, with your feminine little temper tantrum.I merely asked why it was moved and you turned it into a theatric shit show.

I hate men that act like women

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Nobody has ever complained about me, and me moving your thread and subsequently faiiling to take your shit has fuck all to do with traffic... Fuckin creep

Oh yes it does. I started a thread with the intention of getting that little fucker to bite and you completely threw it off the rails, with your feminine little temper tantrum.I merely asked why it was moved and you turned it into a theatric shit show.

Why are you giving me a bias re-run of the thread as if you're giving out some sort of revelation only you knew? What's feminine about this? I DON@T CARE for pathetic one ups or circular arguments, your thread was moved to the gutter because it pertains to failure... That's ALL there is to talk about regardless of your melodrama... Do you deserve special treatment here? YES or NO?

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Why are you giving me a bias re-run of the thread as if you're giving out some sort of revelation only you knew? What's feminine about this? I DON@T CARE for pathetic one ups or circular arguments, your thread was moved to the gutter because it pertains to failure... That's ALL there is to talk about regardless of your melodrama... Do you deserve special treatment here? YES or NO?

Yes. I do. I’m the Queen Bee

You moved a thread that would have generated mega traffic cuz you’re a shit mod. End of

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes. I do. I’m the Queen Bee

You moved a thread that would have generated mega traffic cuz you’re a shit mod. End of
People cannot see meltdown unless they're logged in shit for brains! lmao OUCH!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
"mega traffic"
VK2i7AP.gif

Is that all the traffic that avoided your last failure?

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
HE HAS A HANDLE HERE. He logs in. Is all that estrogen muddling up your diminished brain? You’re a fucking whiny ass loser who is moving posts for absolutely no reason, just to make you look big and bad. I’ll go start new ones and I bet you’ll move them too. Cuz you’re a bitch made GIRL

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
HE HAS A HANDLE HERE. He logs in. Is all that estrogen muddling up your diminished brain? You’re a fucking whiny ass loser who is moving posts for absolutely no reason, just to make you look big and bad. I’ll go start new ones and I bet you’ll move them too. Cuz you’re a bitch made GIRL
Only in you sub par Intellectual capacity is that true... So is one person "mega traffic"? Make your mind up sliver skin, you look like an eel!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Actually we rarely agree, I think you’re good mod.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

So basically you hate liberals

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Some of you may know him from elsewhere. I need his pic. I know one of you has it. Thank you.
Is he an ugly bald and fat cunt that lives in his mother’s basement? Could be @Gutterballs perhaps?

Not as vile but definitely in that area of sickness
he sounds like a real degenerate

he's gotta be a liberal

He’s at VF using the nic “flea” LOL.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Some of you may know him from elsewhere. I need his pic. I know one of you has it. Thank you.
Is he an ugly bald and fat cunt that lives in his mother’s basement? Could be @Gutterballs perhaps?

he's gotta be a liberal

Sounds like he’s a liberal to me

By the way, does VF still have that child rapist seamongo on ban?

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

he's gotta be a liberal

No lol

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

he's gotta be a liberal

No lol
Jesus... they seriously let that child rapist back in?

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

he's gotta be a liberal

No lol

Eddie is WAYYYYYY worse

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

he's gotta be a liberal

No lol

Eddie is WAYYYYYY worse
really?

Didn't think that was possible

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

he's gotta be a liberal

No lol

Eddie is WAYYYYYY worse
really?

Didn't think that was possible

Oh yeah. I got my foot on his face tho

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lol I doubt many on here will be familiar with Edwin to be honest, what's the lil guy done now?

Obviously Ed-Weird wrote something which must've upset the Countess enormously. & greatly.

I wonder what Ed said which set her off?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lol I doubt many on here will be familiar with Edwin to be honest, what's the lil guy done now?

Obviously Ed-Weird wrote something which must've upset the Countess enormously. & greatly.

He keeps sexualizing children, that’s what.

The guy spent time in a mental institution & his Mother hasn't spoken to him in 15 years.

So What do you expect, Countess?

That's what goes ion in the Minds of 'the Criminally Insane'.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

The guy spent time in a mental institution & his Mother hasn't spoken to him in 15 years.

How do you know that’s even true?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Are you afraid of Eddie, Countess?

Does he concern you?

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Are you afraid of Eddie, Countess?

Does he concern you?

Do you not see me slamming his head into the pavement at VF? Does it look like I’m AFRAID of that idiot?