X

xXx
Site Supporter
2014-01-05_193206_img_0006.jpg

Hacked pic from Derps phone :LMAO2:

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Eewww I knew he had that nigger sickle aids , like we don’t know that’s his nasty wigger bollocks...

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I feel so bad for this old lady :LMAO: .. I've obviously broke the old broads Uvula fucking her face so hard :LMAO2:''HA HA The old crab will be lowered into the earth with STINKY ON THE BRAIN AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

GOOD MORNING you OLD bitter woweeeee look at her she steals and 'assaults' ohhh wait there's moARRRR ..she smokes weed the bad ass old goat :LMAO: wait !! isn't it you like Star Trek? OH MY FUCKING GAWDDDDD did you just get even more edgy ?? IMPOSSIBLE !!!

:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

FFS BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA .... 68 years old prune, do you strap your tits so they don't drag

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lmfao dunno why stinkwog bothers to type all that shit, I scroll past and never read it, poor cunt always trying to get my attention, don’t think cos I’m older I’m desperate, you want a white woman well you missed the boat as soon as you fucked and started breeding niggers, no decent white woman would go there after a stinking ape, so you’ll just have to keep dreaming...

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Who,s is business over at your morgue today dead as usual lol

my forum is busier than your mama’s busted out coochie full of black dick, you illiterate motherfucker. Not my fault you can’t hang with the big dawgs.
Would you love seeing your daughter get fucked by their jailbird daddy.?
have you seen here pic her head is bigger then her ass lmfao

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I feel so bad for this old lady :LMAO: .. I've obviously broke the old broads Uvula fucking her face so hard :LMAO2:''HA HA The old crab will be lowered into the earth with STINKY ON THE BRAIN AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

GOOD MORNING you OLD bitter woweeeee look at her she steals and 'assaults' ohhh wait there's moARRRR ..she smokes weed the bad ass old goat :LMAO: wait !! isn't it you like Star Trek? OH MY FUCKING GAWDDDDD did you just get even more edgy ?? IMPOSSIBLE !!!

:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

FFS BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA .... 68 years old prune, do you strap your tits so they don't drag

tenor.gif
fuck me you just got got by grand ma ha ha

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

my forum is busier than your mama’s busted out coochie full of black dick, you illiterate motherfucker. Not my fault you can’t hang with the big dawgs.

No. I don’t want to watch you get fucked by your Thai Ladyboy boyfriend either.

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

No. I don’t want to watch you get fucked by your Thai Ladyboy boyfriend either.
hay queeni i here your site is for sale .i would be interested if its for free