OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Tesla’s Aura Dims as Its Plunging Stock Highlights the Risks It Faces

merlin_205474017_56f48f9f-0e24-427f-87f3-17a735b4247e-jumbo.jpg

Elon Musk has not helped Tesla’s stock price by turning his bid to buy Twitter into a financial soap opera

Investors are reassessing the premise that justified Tesla’s astronomical stock price and made its founder, Elon Musk, the richest person in the world.

Tesla’s $1 trillion valuation made sense only if investors believed the electric car company was on a path to dominate the auto industry the way Apple rules smartphones or Amazon commands online retailing.

But Tesla’s shares have declined more than 40 percent since April 4 — a much steeper fall than the broad market, vaporizing more than $400 billion in stock market value.
And the tumble has called attention to the risks that the company faces. These include increasing competition, a dearth of new products, lawsuits accusing the company of racial discrimination and significant production problems at Tesla’s factory in Shanghai, which it uses to supply Asia and Europe.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Elon Musk has suspended talks with Trump Steak, temporarily.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Stubby Wubby has a man crush on Elon! Are you just trying to make FaeryAnne jealous?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Personally, if I want to buy some good steaks I buy a whole prime ribeye (with or without bones being in) from Costco then just ask the butcher to cut it to my desired thickness. It is a good way to get a lot of prime beef.

If I want to go really crazy I would do the same but get a dry aged beef cut at Iowa Meat Farms (which is a local butcher shop). Their prices are high but it is a good product and they will trim off the dried out parts and also cut it however you like it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Personally, if I want to buy some good steaks I buy a whole prime ribeye (with or without bones being in) from Costco then just ask the butcher to cut it to my desired thickness. It is a good way to get a lot of prime beef.

If I want to go really crazy I would do the same but get a dry aged beef cut at Iowa Meat Farms (which is a local butcher shop). Their prices are high but it is a good product and they will trim off the dried out parts and also cut it however you like it.

We are talking about ordering The Prepper kit from Good Ranchers

You can get a whole cow for this price.....but this includes chicken.

Have you tried this place?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
To me, it looks like Musk has exposed Twitter and possibly brought it down. Truth Social is doing great, BTW!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He seems to just be playing smart with his due diligence. He is demanding Twitter prove its claim of only 5% of users are bots, as Twitter claimed in its SEC filings, if it is shown that bots are a larger percentage then that opens up Twitter to shareholder lawsuits and a reduction in the buyout price. Which could save Elon tens of billions.

Shit is about to get interesting.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If you read that thread it is to deal with defimation and smear pieces. Dems love to use that as a weapon but now they targeted a guy who actually has money to fight back.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
If you read that thread it is to deal with defimation and smear pieces. Dems love to use that as a weapon but now they targeted a guy who actually has money to fight back.
What do the hysterical Tweets say?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Don Jr. Has Been Reduced To Hawking Steaks From A MAGA-Friendly Company Whose Better Business Bureau Accreditation Has Been Revoked
JUNE 12, 2022

Deja Vu

:LOL: