ET HAS LANDED AND SHE IS RACIST

Phester0boyle

Factory Bastard
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot's latest decision is racist. There is no other way to describe it. And “progressive” racism like that must be stamped out the same as any other strain.
Lightfoot has
she will discriminate against reporters based on skin color, only offering one-on-one interviews to nonwhite reporters.

What’s more, is that this performative woke racism is designed to earn her progressive praise and drown out coverage of her abysmal leadership in the Windy City. There have been 225 homicides in Chicago so far this year,
to the Chicago Sun-Times. In just 139 days, 225 people have been killed on Lightfoot’s watch. The Chicago Tribune puts that number at 227 while
that Chicago is 36 homicides ahead of its 2020 pace.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I would say this Lightfoot woman is insane if she did what you claim, but, of course, you people are lying again. She said for ONE DAY, on the anniversary of her inauguration, she would only grant one-on-one interviews to journalists of color. FOR ONE FUCKING DAY, you moronic and entitled, whinging fucking snowflakes. Get over yourselves, and stop lying so much. SMDH

OP
OP

Phester0boyle

Factory Bastard
I would say this Lightfoot woman is insane if she did what you claim, but, of course, you people are lying again. She said for ONE DAY, on the anniversary of her inauguration, she would only grant one-on-one interviews to journalists of color. FOR ONE FUCKING DAY, you moronic and entitled, whinging fucking snowflakes. Get over yourselves, and stop lying so much. SMDH
So I call Obama a neegar on Monday, its OK on Tuesday?? GTFOH

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So I call Obama a neegar on Monday, its OK on Tuesday?? GTOH

Yeah. That's a logical analogy.

Go back to school. Learn something.

OP
OP

Phester0boyle

Factory Bastard

You're the one screeching about ONE FUKIN DAY!.
like fukin barn owl.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You're the one screeching about ONE FUKIN DAY!.
like fukin barn owl.

You're the one screeching like a stuck pig over a bullshit lie and purposely spreading the falsehood that she has declared this will be standard procedure for her whole time in office. One day is nothing but a symbolic gesture. And none of those kinds of symbolic gestures would be necessary if the country had corrected its racist past completely 150 years ago, but it didn't, and this sort of thing is the price a racist country has to pay. Be grateful it's not worse.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
So if, say, TRUMP had held a white journalist day, you'd be ok with it.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

If the US had a history of robbing whites of their rights and bringing them from Europe to enslave them, yes. What do you not understand about the concept of blowback? Come on, Deport, you are smarter than this. Stop being a racist. It's very unbecoming.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
As always any actual racism found is racism of the far left.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This also goes well in this thread. It also shows left wing racism which needs to be stomped out.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

If the US had a history of robbing whites of their rights and bringing them from Europe to enslave them, yes. What do you not understand about the concept of blowback? Come on, Deport, you are smarter than this. Stop being a racist. It's very unbecoming.

They did procure white slaves from the UK... they called them convicts. You can look up UK deported criminals to the USA. It is in Wikipedia.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This also goes well in this thread. It also shows left wing racism which needs to be stomped out.

Don't you just hate it when a foreigner with an accent comes to your country and tells you what to think, say and feel and then tell you, you're doing everything wrong?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Selling humans is disgusting. It is wrong. Women and Children are not property.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

They did procure white slaves from the UK... they called them convicts. You can look up UK deported criminals to the USA. It is in Wikipedia.
Yeah the Irish got a raw deal, they were the first slaves in America, Lotus, god love her talks out her ass at times...

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The Catholics sent Kids from the UK to work for nothing during the second world war to slave in laundries laundaring American military clothes. And also from Malta 1960s to slave at convents in New Norcia Western Australia on farms. I met one. He got a payout for being physically abused by the Catholic Clergy. It wasn't sexual abuse thank goodness but he only got $4,000.