ET HAS LANDED AND SHE IS RACIST

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Whaaaaaaat? That funny black woman doesn’t look right. Maybe she needs some sleep??

Don't be fooled by the bug eyes and high forehead. Insiders claim he/she/it was jowls up in a 350 lb lezbefriends when she released a fecal torrent that severely wrenched her neck.

The way to not be racist is to not be racist.

Let's see you try it for a month.
Condemn Lightfoot unequivocally and I will. No negative poasts about *B*lacks for one month. Even the ones who kill their girlfriend's kids.

No, I'm suggesting you stop being a racist, whether you post or not.

The only blacks I see are on the internet anyway.

So? In your heart you are a racist. You need to stop thinking the way you do. You said, and I quote, "The way to not be racist is not be racist." Let's see you do it.

If you don’t want to hear about racism, then stop mentioning it Lotusbutt...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why I am talking about welfare is this... welfare didn't come along until Germany invented it in 1890s.. The UK didn't have it so unemployed UK people and orphans to, had no other choice than to steal, get themselves caught, then deported to the USA and later Australia.

There is no excuse to steal THESE DAYS when hard working tax payers give you a handout between jobs.

Not everyone gets a "handout," and often those that do don't get enough to pay rent, utilies, and eat.

we actually call welfare, 'social security,' and indeed it's an amount below the poverty line and it's just not adequate.

I would hate to be young now starting off in life with nothing. Omg, the rents here alone in OZ are $500 upwards a week.

It's getting out of hand in major cities.

The same thing happened all over the US. Rents in Los Angeles when I left were $3 to 4,000 a month for an apartment. Not even a house. It's criminal.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why I am talking about welfare is this... welfare didn't come along until Germany invented it in 1890s.. The UK didn't have it so unemployed UK people and orphans to, had no other choice than to steal, get themselves caught, then deported to the USA and later Australia.

There is no excuse to steal THESE DAYS when hard working tax payers give you a handout between jobs.

Not everyone gets a "handout," and often those that do don't get enough to pay rent, utilies, and eat.

we actually call welfare, 'social security,' and indeed it's an amount below the poverty line and it's just not adequate.

I would hate to be young now starting off in life with nothing. Omg, the rents here alone in OZ are $500 upwards a week.

The same thing happened all over the US. Rents in Los Angeles when I left were $3 to 4,000 a month for an apartment. Not even a house. It's criminal.

Good landlords charge reasonable rates and tenants stay longer. Bad landlords have immoderate habits like problem gambling so when they waste money, they try to recoup by raising rents.

Get your hands on a copy of Cashelmara and start reading how feudal Europe ran their affairs.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Good landlords charge reasonable rates and tenants stay longer. Bad landlords have immoderate habits like problem gambling so when they waste money, they try to recoup by raising rents.

Get your hands on a copy of Cashelmara and start reading how feudal Europe ran their affairs.

Or, they're just straight up greedy and happy to have hard-working people subsidize their need to be wealthy.

The US has definitely descended into a feudal society and most of the rest of the world is following in their footsteps. I'll check out that book.

OP
OP

Phester0boyle

Factory Bastard

Rents are on hold since the virus hit. Landloards still have to pay the mortgage and taxes.
fok dis! Ve vant all for vun and vun for all.
~Communist manifesto

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
HOT!!!!!
ajUZXrt.gif

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Rents are on hold since the virus hit. Landloards still have to pay the mortgage and taxes.
~Communist manifesto

Boo hoo. Instant karma hurts.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

~Communist manifesto

Boo hoo. Instant karma hurts.
We're all hoping karma rapes you and tosses you in a dumpster.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This forum seems to have a pronounced conservative slant overall. This forum also has a lot of bigots/racists. Why do you think those two seem to come together?
I think you'll find it's common everywhere these days because whites are growing tired of being kicked around in our own lands! We're nice until we aren't...
WMHDzNu.jpg

We have Europe as our own lands. Everything else was taken. However, even Europeans came from somewhere else if you go back far enough in time.

How are you suffering in your own land because of blacks? Can you cite on concrete example of how you personally suffer?

I can. I have had 2 cars stolen, my husband stabbed with a screwdriver, my house burned down along with precious pets killed and 2 years ago my jewelry stolen in burgarly while I was at home... All complmentary of Abos.

Sounds like you live in a crime infested area and yet expect not to be a victim of crime. Perhaps you need to move or align your expectations. I'm guessing those "Abos" are committing crimes against other "Abos"?
Always an excuse with you.

What excuse? If I chose to live in a place where there is lots of crime, I would expect that at some time I could be a victim. If I lived in Baton Rouge, I might have an idea that I might live through a terrible hurricane. What kind of person lives in a hurricane zone and expects no hurricanes?

If you live in or near an impoverished community, you're likely to be a victim or a witness to a crime. This isn't physics, it's common sense.

Not exactly true. These days abos and most people have welfare and the Labor party in my state put welfare in state housing people evenly through ALL the suburbs including the wealthiest as NOT to have gettos but an even society. So petty theft is probably the result of DRASTICALLY increasing cigarettes ($50 a pack) and alcohol and abos on welfare have gambling problems so they commit petty theft because doesn't pay people's vices.

What does "abos and most people have welfare" mean? And "these days"? How long have you lived in this area?
I don't believe that the wealthy in your country haven't figured out how to insulate themselves from poverty and crime. It's not credible. They do it everywhere.

I'm getting tired. I have been missing words out of sentences. That should say, "abos and most people WHO have welfare."

I have lived in my area for 36-37 years... my husband 65 years.

Lol at you thinking the wealthy can't be victims of petty crime... I'm still laughing at that.

I didn't say they can't be victims of petty crime. Can you link where I said that?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Shes talking about Australia.

Here in America they certainly DO get enough to pay rent, eat, for child care and medical costs.

The problem is they are forced to stay single and poor because so much as a dollar raise will result in them losing so much of their benefits that they will be thrown right in the gutter. It's a viscious cycle and holds poor people hostage to the state.

This is why women often wont marry the father of their child and why women will continue having children. So they dont end up in the streets over a 50 cent raise.

I grew up poor and I've watched this happen. My grandmother was passionately opposed to welfare and refused it on the basis that it was state slavery. In my early 20s when I got pregnant I had to go on Medicaid(our state funded insurance program that was destroyed by Obama care). I also took food benefits and WIC. As soon as I started making "too much" to qualify, the benefits were pulled and shit became insanely harder. I wasnt making nearly enough to live in any sort of area where I was comfortable having a child. But I had too much to get any sort of meaningful help. You can bet I still had taxes taken out of my wages though.

I never touched the shit again. It's a horrible cycle designed to keep people poor as fuck. This is where many young women like I was resort to some level of the sex industry. I'm glad I dont have to explain to you how NOT empowering that is. How its NOT a real "choice" that "empowers" any woman.

If we actually had decent oversight and "weaned" people off according to their income....allowed people to obtain skills and make more money without losing everything.....like we should be doing IF we are gonna do anything....we wouldnt have the problems we have. We would have less people scamming it as well. We should be supporting FAMILIES as well, and not refusing to help couples with children. People have gotten divorced JUST to get food and insurance.

You have no idea how many people sell their food benefits so they can buy drugs or some other bullshit. Our socialized systems are fucked and mismanaged and do harm.

My mother is on disability and SS....and she gets spousal support. Shes not allowed to have more than 2k in her bank account at the end of the month. Shes gotta have 1,999 at the MOST. She cannot have any assets. Its ridiculous. Its just crazy to me that she cant save anything over that amount. So she cant have a squirrel fund.....she was legit spending her "excess" on bullshit just to meet that state imposed standard. My mother never used welfare either. She was mentally ill poor kid who fell through the cracks and marinated there for decades.

We can judge people until the cows come home for everything from laziness to entitlement to calloused selfishness, whatever. But at the end of the day, people of all status are gonna do whatever they need to do to survive, so none of that matters. Politicains and government knows this and exploits it through power grabby socailist programs that do more to make the rich richer and keep the poor and working scratching and voting and hoping.

It would be a great start to start truly listening to eachother and uniting enough to overthrow a system that doesnt at all serve ANY of us.....but rather benefits itself off the backs of human suffering and ego.

Some of what you say is clearly true. But you have to understand it from the point of the taxpayer.

Why should anyone get all sorts of benefits and accumulate money in the process? Other people shouldn't have to work and subsidize those who get enough to accumulate money in the bank.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Here in America they certainly DO get enough to pay rent, eat, for child care and medical costs.

The problem is they are forced to stay single and poor because so much as a dollar raise will result in them losing so much of their benefits that they will be thrown right in the gutter. It's a viscious cycle and holds poor people hostage to the state.

This is why women often wont marry the father of their child and why women will continue having children. So they dont end up in the streets over a 50 cent raise.

I grew up poor and I've watched this happen. My grandmother was passionately opposed to welfare and refused it on the basis that it was state slavery. In my early 20s when I got pregnant I had to go on Medicaid(our state funded insurance program that was destroyed by Obama care). I also took food benefits and WIC. As soon as I started making "too much" to qualify, the benefits were pulled and shit became insanely harder. I wasnt making nearly enough to live in any sort of area where I was comfortable having a child. But I had too much to get any sort of meaningful help. You can bet I still had taxes taken out of my wages though.

I never touched the shit again. It's a horrible cycle designed to keep people poor as fuck. This is where many young women like I was resort to some level of the sex industry. I'm glad I dont have to explain to you how NOT empowering that is. How its NOT a real "choice" that "empowers" any woman.

If we actually had decent oversight and "weaned" people off according to their income....allowed people to obtain skills and make more money without losing everything.....like we should be doing IF we are gonna do anything....we wouldnt have the problems we have. We would have less people scamming it as well. We should be supporting FAMILIES as well, and not refusing to help couples with children. People have gotten divorced JUST to get food and insurance.

You have no idea how many people sell their food benefits so they can buy drugs or some other bullshit. Our socialized systems are fucked and mismanaged and do harm.

My mother is on disability and SS....and she gets spousal support. Shes not allowed to have more than 2k in her bank account at the end of the month. Shes gotta have 1,999 at the MOST. She cannot have any assets. Its ridiculous. Its just crazy to me that she cant save anything over that amount. So she cant have a squirrel fund.....she was legit spending her "excess" on bullshit just to meet that state imposed standard. My mother never used welfare either. She was mentally ill poor kid who fell through the cracks and marinated there for decades.

We can judge people until the cows come home for everything from laziness to entitlement to calloused selfishness, whatever. But at the end of the day, people of all status are gonna do whatever they need to do to survive, so none of that matters. Politicains and government knows this and exploits it through power grabby socailist programs that do more to make the rich richer and keep the poor and working scratching and voting and hoping.

It would be a great start to start truly listening to eachother and uniting enough to overthrow a system that doesnt at all serve ANY of us.....but rather benefits itself off the backs of human suffering and ego.

Whaaaaaaat? That funny black woman doesn’t look right. Maybe she needs some sleep??

Don't be fooled by the bug eyes and high forehead. Insiders claim he/she/it was jowls up in a 350 lb lezbefriends when she released a fecal torrent that severely wrenched her neck.

The way to not be racist is to not be racist.

Let's see you try it for a month.
Condemn Lightfoot unequivocally and I will. No negative poasts about *B*lacks for one month. Even the ones who kill their girlfriend's kids.

No, I'm suggesting you stop being a racist, whether you post or not.

The only blacks I see are on the internet anyway.

So? In your heart you are a racist. You need to stop thinking the way you do. You said, and I quote, "The way to not be racist is not be racist." Let's see you do it.

If you don’t want to hear about racism, then stop mentioning it Lotusbutt...

Right. Because you racists never made racist posts until I showed up.

Some of what you say is clearly true. But you have to understand it from the point of the taxpayer.

Why should anyone get all sorts of benefits and accumulate money in the process? Other people shouldn't have to work and subsidize those who get enough to accumulate money in the bank.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Spoken like a true tool of the kleptocracy. Most of your taxes go to corporate welfare and war mongering.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

~Communist manifesto

Every institution including fucking banks were/are supposed to adjust business practices and exercises during the pandemic. Was not that the practice in the USA? Please tell me it wasn't business as usual there.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Because a certain amount needs to be saved for a rainy day.... you know, like a fridge packs up and you have to buy another one.