Even in Texas the tides can turn:

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Best passage:
"Four weeks later, more questions than answers plague Uvalde, lingering over the tight-knit community like a heavy blanket with little room to breathe. People struggle to mourn because they are too busy seeking accountability from their leaders.

“We elected them and we can take that away,” resident Kim Hammond said Wednesday night at a community meeting. “Let’s show them sons of b--- this is the last time this is going to happen.”"

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Best passage:
"Four weeks later, more questions than answers plague Uvalde, lingering over the tight-knit community like a heavy blanket with little room to breathe. People struggle to mourn because they are too busy seeking accountability from their leaders.

“We elected them and we can take that away,” resident Kim Hammond said Wednesday night at a community meeting. “Let’s show them sons of b--- this is the last time this is going to happen.”"
Armed Cops stood in the hallway with their dicks in their hand, while Momma's were pulling their babies out of windows.

OP
OP
Master Pu

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Best passage:

Armed Cops stood in the hallway with their dicks in their hand, while Momma's were pulling their babies out of windows.
Only in Texas.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Really, they aren't Americans? Well sheeeeeeit!

PS: A lot of Mexicans are white btw.
I've seen White Mexicans, but they seem pretty rare. Mostly they seem to be Mexican Mexicans, the ones hopping over the border.
You think the Uvalde police are illegals?

I think they were Barney Fife cowards, myself.
It's okay, now the kids and teachers will all have cc permits and be armed to the teef.
. No suicidal maniacs will dare to go on a murderous rampage.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Now we no longer after to back down in cowerdly shame, when someone is rude to you, shoot to kill!

Checkers manager shoots at unhappy customer who threw drink at her, Tennessee cops say

"They come at you with a Soft Drink, you come back with a gun!"

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
293307103_10159007421148634_7742613473940203204_n.jpg

Children screaming for 77 minutes, so a sad boy with a cosplay gun could try to work through his angry emotions.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You think the Uvalde police are illegals?
Nope. I'm sure they are legal Mexicans, or at least I would presume so...

The term is "citizen", idiot.

How about cops at all the other mass shootings? Like let's say Parkland, Fl?

Scot Peterson ring a bell?

And it was a Mexican American border cop that killed the shooter, you do realize that?

DDT

Factory Bastard
You mean like the white cops in Parkland, FL?
I'll assume you're referring to the one single school cop (Peterson) that didn't rush in, when he was all by himself? School cops are often placed at schools because they are older, and want a job that requires a lot of doing nothing but standing around. They aren't equipped to handle mass shooters.

Uvalde is different, as there were multiple officers on the scene that had the equipment and training to engage an active shooter.

DDT

Factory Bastard

And it was a Mexican American border cop that killed the shooter, you do realize that?
Maybe in America there's no distinction between races (melting pot approach), but in Canada race is generally clearly defined (multicultural approach to race, accepting distinction between races)...

And do you have proof that a Mexi killed the shooter? BORTAC handled the elimination of the threat, but unless you can provide me with proofs, there can be no claims of who that BORTAC agent actually was!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Maybe in America there's no distinction between races (melting pot approach), but in Canada race is generally clearly defined (multicultural approach to race, accepting distinction between races)...

And do you have proof that a Mexi killed the shooter? BORTAC handled the elimination of the threat, but unless you can provide me with proofs, there can be no claims of who that BORTAC agent actually was!

BORTAC agents in South Texas are mostly Mexican American because of the population in the area.