Evening Krap with Krieg

OP
OP
Krieg

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I’ve been negative since last March 2020. I apologize
One global pandemic and ppl get cranky....

Yes, especially when one thinks about the previous Pres. and his blatant disregard for human life.
Okay, yes, the 45th President did things. He is no longer president of the states. That Biden fellow is. To my understanding Biden makes the claim ALL adults who want the vaccine will be vaccinated by the end of May.

We shall see.

I avoid politics in my own thread, a)cuz people need a break and b) Canadian politics is more of an interest to me.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
It is February and barely cold enough to freeze ice, except for those few days it dipped to proper -28ºC and colder. Makes for shitty ice roads. And barely any snow. I am irked at winter so far. *shakes stick at the sky, paints red all over and mumbles to rocks*
Red Wunz Go Fasta.
Seriously it brings me concern for my vegetables this spring. And the Trees. Seems more and more are catching diseases and have to be removed, which is unfortunate, you can't burn or use the wood in case of spreading the disease(s). Plenty of Old Sick Elm being cut, and can't use.
Damn shame.

Don't be so negative.
You are going to continue this into my own thread?

Your time and how you spend it, If you want to play this game, I'll be your Huckleberry.

I'll be the judge of where and when I post what and how often. Thanks.
I do not sign autographs. Smacks of hubris.

Well, then I'm sure you'll be pleased to know that I don't want your autograph.

But, wow, that sure is negative of you.
Of course I'm negative.

You seemed to have missed the part in your faith that says what you put out in the universe come back to you. Or are you following some path based on "Charmed" and "the Craft"?

Everyone has positive and negative. What you put out into the world is up to you. You throw negative out there, negative comes back to you. And the people around you.

You seem a tad irked that I've pointed that out to you. So irked, in fact, you have spent time roaming through my past posts to find something that contradicts what I've been posting. I suspect so you can have some "ah hah! Gotcha!" moment, admonish me publicly for being a hypocrite, and have a feeling of vindication.

I have never once said "be positive all the time". That some new age hippy stuff.
The only person who is happy ALL the time is the village idiot.

No. I am suggesting you have a choice in how you are presenting yourself and how you respond.
You have already shown most what triggers you, gets you upset, how best to get a reaction from you.
That's on you.
If you would rather react than respond, that's also on you.

However, as I said before, you start making a claim about being Pagan? That is now on the rest of us.

So if you choose to be offended by my words, that's up to you. I claim no ill intent in my responses to you.

Oh, wow. More ill-intentioned mansplaining. Thanks for that.

OP
OP
Krieg

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is February and barely cold enough to freeze ice, except for those few days it dipped to proper -28ºC and colder. Makes for shitty ice roads. And barely any snow. I am irked at winter so far. *shakes stick at the sky, paints red all over and mumbles to rocks*
Red Wunz Go Fasta.
Seriously it brings me concern for my vegetables this spring. And the Trees. Seems more and more are catching diseases and have to be removed, which is unfortunate, you can't burn or use the wood in case of spreading the disease(s). Plenty of Old Sick Elm being cut, and can't use.
Damn shame.

Don't be so negative.

Your time and how you spend it, If you want to play this game, I'll be your Huckleberry.

Of course I'm negative.

You seemed to have missed the part in your faith that says what you put out in the universe come back to you. Or are you following some path based on "Charmed" and "the Craft"?

Everyone has positive and negative. What you put out into the world is up to you. You throw negative out there, negative comes back to you. And the people around you.

You seem a tad irked that I've pointed that out to you. So irked, in fact, you have spent time roaming through my past posts to find something that contradicts what I've been posting. I suspect so you can have some "ah hah! Gotcha!" moment, admonish me publicly for being a hypocrite, and have a feeling of vindication.

I have never once said "be positive all the time". That some new age hippy stuff.

No. I am suggesting you have a choice in how you are presenting yourself and how you respond.
You have already shown most what triggers you, gets you upset, how best to get a reaction from you.
That's on you.

However, as I said before, you start making a claim about being Pagan? That is now on the rest of us.

So if you choose to be offended by my words, that's up to you. I claim no ill intent in my responses to you.

That's YOUR interpretation.

If you give the impression you do not know better, it will be explained.

I have no idea if you are male or female, and to my understanding "mansplaining" applies if a male is "talking down" to a female. I am talking to you under the assumption that you a rational human being, regardless of your gender, who seems to have gotten emotionally involved with the events and topics of this forum.

Although I begin to question my assumption of "rational human being" as most rational human beings I know don't go stalking past posts to express their displeasure.

Unless, of course, "mansplaining" is your default response when you lack a rebuttal addressing the items that were mentioned.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Red Wunz Go Fasta.
Damn shame.

Don't be so negative.

Of course I'm negative.

That's on you.

I have no idea if you are male or female, and to my understanding "mansplaining" applies if a male is "talking down" to a female. I am talking to you under the assumption that you a rational human being, regardless of your gender, who seems to have gotten emotionally involved with the events and topics of this forum.

Although I begin to question my assumption of "rational human being" as most rational human beings I know don't go stalking past posts to express their displeasure.

Unless, of course, "mansplaining" is your default response when you lack a rebuttal addressing the items that were mentioned.

You are wasting your breath, trust me. It's not a default response, buster. You are a total mansplainer. Stop doing it, mkay? Thanks.

OP
OP
Krieg

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Red Wunz Go Fasta.
Damn shame.

Don't be so negative.

Of course I'm negative.

That's on you.

You are wasting your breath, trust me. It's not a default response, buster. You are a total mansplainer. Stop doing it, mkay? Thanks.

My breath to waste. If you wish to remain intractable and confrontational, that is your choice.

I shall just assume you're another Q supporter who thinks they know better, and treat you accordingly.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Red Wunz Go Fasta.
Damn shame.

Don't be so negative.

Of course I'm negative.

That's on you.

My breath to waste. If you wish to remain intractable and confrontational, that is your choice.

I shall just assume you're another Q supporter who thinks they know better, and treat you accordingly.

And I shall just assume you are another mansplaining troll short on comprehension in so many areas, and treat you accordingly.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
OP
OP
Krieg

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And I shall just assume you are another mansplaining troll short on comprehension in so many areas, and treat you accordingly.
You imply you haven't been doing so already.
Can't quit me, can you?

YOU keep responding in MY thread (has my name on it, see?)

Pot meet kettle.

Weird. I don't respond to every post in "my" threads. No rule about that, that I know of.
Even more odd, you expressed a desire to be left alone, yet you keep showing up to talk directly to me.
And intentionally obtuse, you understand what "YOU" would imply reference to you, LotusBud, yet the inference of "MY" seems to allude you.

Your time to spend, LotusBud. It would do you well to spend it more productively.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Can't quit me, can you?

Pot meet kettle.

Weird. I don't respond to every post in "my" threads. No rule about that, that I know of.
Even more odd, you expressed a desire to be left alone, yet you keep showing up to talk directly to me.
And intentionally obtuse, you understand what "YOU" would imply reference to you, LotusBud, yet the inference of "MY" seems to allude you.

Your time to spend, LotusBud. It would do you well to spend it more productively.

It would do you well to stop concerning yourelf with what would do me well.

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I’ve been negative since last March 2020. I apologize
One global pandemic and ppl get cranky....

Yes, especially when one thinks about the previous Pres. and his blatant disregard for human life.
Okay, yes, the 45th President did things. He is no longer president of the states. That Biden fellow is. To my understanding Biden makes the claim ALL adults who want the vaccine will be vaccinated by the end of May.

We shall see.

I avoid politics in my own thread, a)cuz people need a break and b) Canadian politics is more of an interest to me.

Good.As it should be

OP
OP
Krieg

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Can't quit me, can you?

Pot meet kettle.

It would do you well to stop concerning yourelf with what would do me well.
I know what does me well.
You keep coming back here, perhaps OCD?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Perhaps it would do Lotus well, to do herself well, since her husband has failed to do so. May I suggest a Lovense and a Chaturbate account for Lotus? We will all show up and watch with anticipation.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Perhaps it would do Lotus well, to do herself well, since her husband has failed to do so. May I suggest a Lovense and a Chaturbate account for Lotus? We will all show up and watch with anticipation.
be patient with lotus, she is a high-functioning autistic

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Im very patient with her lol.

One learns patience through raising a child til he/she moves out lol.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

fuck 'he/she' - state a gender or gfy

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

fuck 'he/she' - state a gender or gfy

Well I wasnt speaking just for myself Jeannie! Sheesh!

I have a son though lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I genuinely believe that if the government didnt meddle so much...things would be much smoother.

Herein lays one of the differences between our countries. Generally, most Canadians I know trust our systems of Government. There are checks and balances built in to ensure stuff like what happened in Texas never happens. Essential services and things like infrastructure being in the hands of a private corporation with no oversight? The thought is rather horrifying.
Then again we have three major political parties.

Do people in the US honestly believe that private corporations have the public interest in mind and are not simply trying to make a fast buck? Really?

As for the topic of abortion;
A woman's body is her own. It is up to her wether she wants an abortion or not, for whatever reason.
Men would be mighty upset if there were laws pertaining what they can and can not do with their bodies, and I despise hypocrisy.
If people are that concerned about the "life of the child", perhaps folks should focus on those already born, the children going hungry/cold/ exploited/abused/undereducated rather than what may or may not be a viable human.

That is MY opinion, and I am not going to insist other's share the same view.

Maybe consider that I absolutely agree with you that another humans body is their own.

And that's why I oppose abortion. Because no human beings should ever be regarded as property of another, stronger or more powerful human.

Not saying you have to share my view. I'm just putting it there for consideration.

I know a Choice42 ran by Lauren Klassen in Canada does a lot for women and children in crisis. I've bought several items from baby registries (not much else I can do from another country besides donate) for women in crisis.

Here in my country we have thousands of outreaches, programs, resources to help women in crisis and children. Pro life ministries here even went down and helped at the border, taking truck loads of needed items to families at the border.

It's a common misconception that those who speak out for equal human rights do not care for or help already born children. Or women. But they really do the most.

Why not care for all humans?

OP
OP
Krieg

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Maybe consider that I absolutely agree with you that another humans body is their own.

And that's why I oppose abortion. Because no human beings should ever be regarded as property of another, stronger or more powerful human.

Not saying you have to share my view. I'm just putting it there for consideration.

I know a Choice42 ran by Lauren Klassen in Canada does a lot for women and children in crisis. I've bought several items from baby registries (not much else I can do from another country besides donate) for women in crisis.

Here in my country we have thousands of outreaches, programs, resources to help women in crisis and children. Pro life ministries here even went down and helped at the border, taking truck loads of needed items to families at the border.

It's a common misconception that those who speak out for equal human rights do not care for or help already born children. Or women. But they really do the most.

Why not care for all humans?

Caring for ALL humans puts you in the socialist camp, I know of one country that loses it's shit if the word "socialism" is used.

Looking at it from a practical point of view, setting aside feels and morality;
A fertile female can make more offspring.
A collection of fertilized cells does not have the same value.
The value of an infant is based on it's potential, not it's actual value. Yes, I am aware of the emotional attachment influencing policy.
Before anyone goes on about the "sanctity of human life", the amount of shitty things humans do to each other gloablly, every minute, undermines any claims of "sacred human life", that notion seem to fly out the window when fear of the "other" raises it's head.

Or were people not calling out for the killing of "Libtards/Jews/Negroes/Homosexuals/Commies/socialists/Pakis/Asians/Mexicans/Republicans/etc" essentially anyone who doesn't agree with a point of view?

OP
OP
Krieg

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Finding myself, once again, sitting and sifting through threads to see if there is a response or activity on this forum.

Feeling a tad hypocritical that I admonish people for saying they are bored when they have the internet and here I sit, being mindlessly non-productive.
Imma test something here:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Finding myself, once again, sitting and sifting through threads to see if there is a response or activity on this forum.

Feeling a tad hypocritical that I admonish people for saying they are bored when they have the internet and here I sit, being mindlessly non-productive.

Who does that monument honor?

OP
OP
Krieg

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That is Genghis Khan.
*bows to the Warlord*

Tell me more about this Lee fella.. how big was his statue? XD

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

That is Genghis Khan.
*bows to the Warlord*

Hahaha, that statue looks HUGE!

Bigger than Lee for sure lol. But, they talking of chopping him up into 3 pieces, just to remove him, ugh, it aint right. Lee should stay. He was a noble honorable man, that wasnt racist.

OP
OP
Krieg

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That is Genghis Khan.
*bows to the Warlord*

Hahaha, that statue looks HUGE!

Bigger than Lee for sure lol. But, they talking of chopping him up into 3 pieces, just to remove him, ugh, it aint right. Lee should stay. He was a noble honorable man, that wasnt racist.
All I know about Lee was that he lost a war his side started. End of. History doesn't remember the losers for very long.
Genghis Khan? Well you see the size of statue his people made for him.

I am trying to think of the words for Sumble. My Kindred has been asking for Sumble soon and rightly so. If Xtians can open/gather in their churches, we will be having a Sumble.