Krieg

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
*dusts the stuff, sweeps the standing spaces. Has a tea. disappears again*

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
*chops wood, stacks it high, sighs as I look at the ring of rocks that once held the bonfires we would gather at*

OP
OP
Krieg

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So, meandered over here to have a look. Not entirely sure I'm the right fit for this place anymore.

OP
OP
Krieg

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well, thank you, good to know. Update btw: House has been painted ($18k for that job), Had to get a new vehicle as the other one kaffed, Was declared Go∂i (Gothi=Priest) by my local Heathen group, and have spent most of my summer on Heathen land, conversing with Pagans and clearing bush. Outside of that, been doing stuff and things.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Holy crap! My home aint even worth $18,000 lol. I believe it though, seemed like a long time ago when you started getting the ball rolling on that paint job.

Sounds good spending time on Heathen land lol.

I been learning to play the fiddle most of this year. Been going to bluegrass music festivals and such. I spent some time up on the mountain last week, its nice getting away from civilization for a while.

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
Holy crap! My home aint even worth $18,000 lol. I believe it though, seemed like a long time ago when you started getting the ball rolling on that paint job.

I been learning to play the fiddle most of this year. Been going to bluegrass music festivals and such. I spent some time up on the mountain last week, its nice getting away from civilization for a while.
One day when the Goddess and I take a road trip, like maybe Asheville, we should meet up.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

One day when the Goddess and I take a road trip, like maybe Asheville, we should meet up.

Sounds cool to me :Cheers:

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
oh Forum Gods, please smite the mortals of Bastard Factory Forums with a storm to impress Odin himself. Please lay waste to yon unfulfilling members who hath thought their topics beith above the God of Thunder!

Forsooth, an icy mix of rain would serve well to remind those here of their unsatisfying foolishness.

OP
OP
Krieg

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The gods don't answer prayers. What do you offer as a sacrifice for their favor?

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
Am I the only one who finds it odd that this Sharona... person... chose a screen name from a song about statutory rape?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I don't think anyone gives a shit and did you know that sharona post her PI city,job location and name ? not to brite - - - - - -

OP
OP
Krieg

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I do not know this "Sharona' aside her pic and the few random posts I glanced at. In my opinion it was very foolish of her to post personal information, and then to try and dictate how people-should- behave on this forum. Such is her path to follow.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I do not know this "Sharona' aside her pic and the few random posts I glanced at. In my opinion it was very foolish of her to post personal information, and then to try and dictate how people-should- behave on this forum. Such is her path to follow.

I dont even think Sharona is real. Gotta be an alt lol. HAS to be.

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I dont even think Sharona is real. Gotta be an alt lol. HAS to be.
everyone is a alt pfft

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
What a great question. Never been asked that.

I do. I like this place open for a few reasons. One, it allows me and others to be creative and not have to conform to others rules, likes and favoritisms.

What I'm going for here atm is to grow this posting community 3-4 times it's current size.

OP
OP
Krieg

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
* starts a huge bonfire of Fir and Birch, hands out free drinks, Alfwort( cannabis) and Magic Mushroom Tea.*

"Wealth is useless if hoarded"

No whiney left or right people, you spoil the ambiance.

OP
OP
Krieg

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Really though, I am just looking through posts. There are many new names whom I may or may not know, given the frequency people change their names around here. Romper Bomper Stomper Boo.. Magic Mirror, Tell me today, who are those that decided to stay? Well there's Blazor, and Seamajor, and Seamajor, I have no clue what you did to get the Red Name O' Shame, but Really Sir. Tsk.
I see Bf (of course) and TheHaze. I know MasterBlaster croaked, and such a vitriolic person, I have no idea what his afterlife is like now, but we'll see.
I no longer see Dilf and the AlPha's...or whatever they thought they were..unless they name changed. I really can't be arsed.

For myself I have been here and there. I have stopped smoking nicotine. See how long this lasts, but I truely despise the taste and feel, so it was mostly for the Nicotine, and they have patches for that.
It is currently snowing and a pleasant -7ºC. Making Ice Lanterns...slowly, a few degree's colder would be nice.

But of course with two dogs and snow means hidden dog shit mines if you don't stay on top of it. At least the cat has sense to shit in the Box. Actually, it's just sheer laziness that I don't collect dogshit more often before it snows, so on my head if I step on a frosted fresh one in my mukluks. Just glad they don't poop in a box now that I ponder it. the smell ....

My dragon is molting, yet again, and eyes his food with both a shady yet ravenous look, if one can imagine a lizard doing so. Can't be arsed to take a pic. Use your imagination.
My Ball Python has not eaten in a goodly while but he only eats maybe twice a year. Weird creature.

I may have mentioned some time ago I finished building my Sauna. Had to get the timer rewired, yet again as teh last guy managed to set it up so it would arc weld across the wires given enough vibration. I discovered this as I heard a loud ZAP! just as I stepped backed in the sauna, naked and soaking wet. So...
I now know teh breakers work as they should XD .

My brother-in-law is an electrician and came over, fixed it up. He wouldn't charge me but I paid him anyway. "Take the damn money or I talk to my sister (his wife) ", so now things work as they should. This was pleasing.

Now I just wrote a big ass wall of text to pass the time to see if people have responded in other threads instead of me spamming.

If you are new and are reading one of my long winded posts for the first time. That's on you.

I am looking forward to seeing fresh insults and the Art of Trolling enjoyed.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
* starts a huge bonfire of Fir and Birch, hands out free drinks, Alfwort( cannabis) and Magic Mushroom Tea.*

"Wealth is useless if hoarded"

No whiney left or right people, you spoil the ambiance.

Fuck! I didnt see these posts til now for some reason. I hope I didnt miss the bonfire and shrooms lol.

I no longer see Dilf and the AlPha's...or whatever they thought they were..unless they name changed. I really can't be arsed.

But of course with two dogs and snow means hidden dog shit mines if you don't stay on top of it. At least the cat has sense to shit in the Box. Actually, it's just sheer laziness that I don't collect dogshit more often before it snows, so on my head if I step on a frosted fresh one in my mukluks. Just glad they don't poop in a box now that I ponder it. the smell ....

I may have mentioned some time ago I finished building my Sauna. Had to get the timer rewired, yet again as teh last guy managed to set it up so it would arc weld across the wires given enough vibration. I discovered this as I heard a loud ZAP! just as I stepped backed in the sauna, naked and soaking wet. So...
I now know teh breakers work as they should XD .

Dilf was around, but that shit with Q. He be back.

I hate snow covered cat shit mines lol.

Too funny on the zap hahaha.