Evening Krap with Krieg

OP
OP
Krieg

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is February and barely cold enough to freeze ice, except for those few days it dipped to proper -28ºC and colder. Makes for shitty ice roads. And barely any snow. I am irked at winter so far. *shakes stick at the sky, paints red all over and mumbles to rocks*
Red Wunz Go Fasta.
Seriously it brings me concern for my vegetables this spring. And the Trees. Seems more and more are catching diseases and have to be removed, which is unfortunate, you can't burn or use the wood in case of spreading the disease(s). Plenty of Old Sick Elm being cut, and can't use.
Damn shame.

OP
OP
Krieg

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
it is a sign one has been studying too much when all "j"s now read as "y" and all "d"'s read as a "∂" sound. *shakes fist at obscure texts from Iceland*

OP
OP
Krieg

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
BF....

Da Hel you get these folks? Where have you been trolling? I shake the stick of shame at you!

*gets naked and dances around a bonfire shaking the Stick of Shame at Omnipotent BF as he shaves with fire*

So moist.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
What sort of faggotry is bred in here
for shame !
shut teh machines down !!!

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
The noobs are coming from imploding fight forums which have gone stagnant and repetitive .. the reason these "flame" boards keep struggling to keep participating members.. really all happened after BF closed its doors last time, members ended up migrating to boards we were able to not get banned from but had major censorship.. so between the Canadian Evs/Fash boards , then CBT(Cindys Been Tripping) which from what I gathered seems to be an open board with forum board gossips..

FFW after that we have whoevers left plus these chaps and their dramas ..

Lost a few who still remain on the canadian forums.. DSM,Lumpy..etc

IMO but Im not into the flame boards and have no memberships there.. hmmm I think

OP
OP
Krieg

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The noobs are coming from imploding fight forums which have gone stagnant and repetitive .. the reason these "flame" boards keep struggling to keep participating members.. really all happened after BF closed its doors last time, members ended up migrating to boards we were able to not get banned from but had major censorship.. so between the Canadian Evs/Fash boards , then CBT(Cindys Been Tripping) which from what I gathered seems to be an open board with forum board gossips..

IMO but Im not into the flame boards and have no memberships there.. hmmm I think
Fer fukk sakes.

Like a herd of Drama Llama's.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Fer fukk sakes.

They are indeed.

This is how I imagine the lot of them, with a couple exceptions.....

tenor.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Fer fukk sakes.

They are indeed.

This is how I imagine the lot of them, with a couple exceptions.....

tenor.gif

That was Flynn when I held the Switch over the toilet lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I think I'll just assimilate here and hold ground with that stupid shit.

It will pass in time. I think my breaks from it just kinda helped it along.

They need to post about until they are done. Its waaayyy past reason but they gotta work through that outrage.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

They need to post about until they are done. Its waaayyy past reason but they gotta work through that outrage.

Just ignore the shit, scroll on past it. They trolling you into wasting your time on it. You know its the same old shit, scroll their roll lol.

OP
OP
Krieg

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Shitz not given as to the how, why, or whatever issues they have.

I await fresh material.

OP
OP
Krieg

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am also assuming the willful lack of basic science education is also trolling.

Or do I finally give up hope and assume most people are just that willfully ignorant?

"it's all a jewish/Nazi/BLM/NWO/ZOD/Republican/Liberal conspiracy!!! Muh Freedoms!!!"
*sighs* Really?

That's why i like science. It's not open to politics, beliefs, or feelings. It's science, willing to be proven wrong, but prove it, show your work.

Case in point; People moaning how solar panels are not " a viable energy source."

Orly?

What's the International Space Station been running on for the past 23 years?

Of course, if you point out facts, people will either a) state the sources are a conspiracy or b) make personal attacks about the author (you)

This one " Covid is just a giant liberal hoax so we all live in fear and the government is taking your rights away"

Orly?

Volunteer in Covid Ward, or better yet volunteer at an old folks home, see if you can do it without a mask on.

"wearing a mask is infringing on my rights!"

Orly?

So you drive drunk , without the lights on a night, while not wearing a seatbelt, yes?

Or my all time favourite; "We gotta stop globalization and protect our sovereignty!!"

Orly?

You got stuff made overseas? You buy from Wal-mart? Guess what, globalization already came and went, you're a little late to the show by a few decades.
"Inexpensive and affordable" product comes form over seas in sweat shops with low wages.

But I don't publicly argue these points with people who will not at least consider the evidence.
As it is written in the Hávámál; Offer not two words to the fool
I shall wait until Karma and natural selection weeds out those who can't get with the program. And if people don't want to get with the program, I'll smile and wave, and kick a little more dirt into the graves they're digging for themselves.

Yes, I have no need to argue. Time will prove who is right, and who is wrong.

Beyond that, I'll continue to hope people are just trolling with their.. uninformed opinion.

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The sad part is that all the media (social and otherwise) is being dominated by this crap. You can't escape it. One side, trolling the other, trolling the other. This is what happens when the world is only black and white. you are either on the correct side (my side) or you are wrong about everything... so tired of circular logic.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I am also assuming the willful lack of basic science education is also trolling.

Or do I finally give up hope and assume most people are just that willfully ignorant?

"it's all a jewish/Nazi/BLM/NWO/ZOD/Republican/Liberal conspiracy!!! Muh Freedoms!!!"
*sighs* Really?

That's why i like science. It's not open to politics, beliefs, or feelings. It's science, willing to be proven wrong, but prove it, show your work.

Case in point; People moaning how solar panels are not " a viable energy source."

Orly?

What's the International Space Station been running on for the past 23 years?

Of course, if you point out facts, people will either a) state the sources are a conspiracy or b) make personal attacks about the author (you)

This one " Covid is just a giant liberal hoax so we all live in fear and the government is taking your rights away"

Orly?

Volunteer in Covid Ward, or better yet volunteer at an old folks home, see if you can do it without a mask on.

"wearing a mask is infringing on my rights!"

Orly?

So you drive drunk , without the lights on a night, while not wearing a seatbelt, yes?

Or my all time favourite; "We gotta stop globalization and protect our sovereignty!!"

Orly?

You got stuff made overseas? You buy from Wal-mart? Guess what, globalization already came and went, you're a little late to the show by a few decades.
"Inexpensive and affordable" product comes form over seas in sweat shops with low wages.

But I don't publicly argue these points with people who will not at least consider the evidence.
As it is written in the Hávámál; Offer not two words to the fool
I shall wait until Karma and natural selection weeds out those who can't get with the program. And if people don't want to get with the program, I'll smile and wave, and kick a little more dirt into the graves they're digging for themselves.

Yes, I have no need to argue. Time will prove who is right, and who is wrong.

Beyond that, I'll continue to hope people are just trolling with their.. uninformed opinion.

Politics often influences peoples thoughts on science. Like the abortion narrative. People who support it always confuse the philosophical concept of personhood with scientific fact.

"Personhood" isnt science. It's a fact that abortion kills a living human being....that's a scientific fact. It's not a debate, but people still attempt to debate this using philosophy and calling that science. No one who does this looks or considers the science and says "yes that is scientifically a living human. Let's debate the philosophical grounds". So the argument never really goes anywhere.

I do my best to avoid shopping at big box stores like Walmart. It can sometimes be impossible to avoid buying things made in other countries like China. It's the slave labor I'm pretty vapidly against.

I will always go with local if I can, unless it's over the top over priced or the product is shit....but that doesnt happen with local products and if it's a good product I dont mind paying a little extra.

Like Mygreenfills laundry products. Its ecofriendly, no toxins, and low waste...and it's a local family owned business right in my state. Its smells awesome too. I dont dont mind spending more for stuff like that.

Politics also heavily influences how we view climate change as well.

And especailly Covid. Both ends are wacky on that. You got leftists wearing masks outside while hiking and shit and then people on the right who have gone full blow conspiracy. It was very politicized from the beginning, America has a lot of inflammatory propaganda being pumped out.

I genuinely believe that if the government didnt meddle so much...things would be much smoother.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Just ignore the shit, scroll on past it. They trolling you into wasting your time on it. You know its the same old shit, scroll their roll lol.

Pretty much. Sometimes it's funny to poke back and watch them go nuts but they dont know how to keep it on and to the forums. Mostly because they wanna force into something real.

OP
OP
Krieg

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I genuinely believe that if the government didnt meddle so much...things would be much smoother.

Herein lays one of the differences between our countries. Generally, most Canadians I know trust our systems of Government. There are checks and balances built in to ensure stuff like what happened in Texas never happens. Essential services and things like infrastructure being in the hands of a private corporation with no oversight? The thought is rather horrifying.
Then again we have three major political parties.

Do people in the US honestly believe that private corporations have the public interest in mind and are not simply trying to make a fast buck? Really?

As for the topic of abortion;
A woman's body is her own. It is up to her wether she wants an abortion or not, for whatever reason.
Men would be mighty upset if there were laws pertaining what they can and can not do with their bodies, and I despise hypocrisy.
If people are that concerned about the "life of the child", perhaps folks should focus on those already born, the children going hungry/cold/ exploited/abused/undereducated rather than what may or may not be a viable human.

That is MY opinion, and I am not going to insist other's share the same view.

OP
OP
Krieg

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A woman's body is her own. It is up to her wether she wants an abortion or not, for whatever reason.
I would say the exception to that is if my DNA was the other half the equation, but yes.
... and I despise hypocrisy.
ditto
I can see that point of view, I counter that the male is but the doner, it is the female who will have her body leeched of nutrients and calcium, her organs rearranged , having to go through the illness, the hormones swings and various other "joys" that come from being pregnant. So yes, I can see the other half of the DNA wanting to have a say, but considering it is the female whose body is being altered and possibly their very life at stake, I submit that it is her body, she has final say.
-I- certainly wouldn't be accepting of the notion society can dictate what I do with my body and internal organs.

Perhaps I missed it, but I have yet to see the journal or paper that cites a fetus it sentient beyond a collection of successfully fertilized cells.
Not to belittle or dismiss the point of view, I'm just not seeing how this is even a decision I, as a male, have any right to make for a woman, let alone be setting policy for.

OP
OP
Krieg

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am awaiting the bank to get back to me about my Mortgage. New bank, trying to switch over from the one I have.

This lack of action on their part leaves me with doubts if this is a good idea, the rates are tempting though, and they're willing to wiggle.

Adulting -REALLY- sucks at times.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Banks, Insurance Companies, turn me off. Since I’ve live here, I’ve eliminated Insurance.

OP
OP
Krieg

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Banks, Insurance Companies, turn me off. Since I’ve live here, I’ve eliminated Insurance.
Yersh, but you live -there-.

I live where there is flooding and deathly cold, and banks like to people to have Insurance

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I live where there is flooding and deathly cold, and banks like to people to have Insurance

So true, if they lend you money. Between the bank a mortgage and a business. I had insurance to cover the Insurance I already was covered for. It just a N. American scam, that everyone needs.

OP
OP
Krieg

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

So true, if they lend you money. Between the bank a mortgage and a business. I had insurance to cover the Insurance I already was covered for. It just a N. American scam, that everyone needs.
Here there is separate insurance for vehicles, house, business, etc. There is only ONE insurance company here for Vehicles and you have to have Insurance to be allowed to drive on the road.
I'm trying to get my Mortgage switched over to a Credit Union as opposed to a Big Name Bank.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
It is February and barely cold enough to freeze ice, except for those few days it dipped to proper -28ºC and colder. Makes for shitty ice roads. And barely any snow. I am irked at winter so far. *shakes stick at the sky, paints red all over and mumbles to rocks*
Red Wunz Go Fasta.
Seriously it brings me concern for my vegetables this spring. And the Trees. Seems more and more are catching diseases and have to be removed, which is unfortunate, you can't burn or use the wood in case of spreading the disease(s). Plenty of Old Sick Elm being cut, and can't use.
Damn shame.

Don't be so negative.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I would say the exception to that is if my DNA was the other half the equation, but yes.
... and I despise hypocrisy.
ditto
I can see that point of view, I counter that the male is but the doner, it is the female who will have her body leeched of nutrients and calcium, her organs rearranged , having to go through the illness, the hormones swings and various other "joys" that come from being pregnant. So yes, I can see the other half of the DNA wanting to have a say, but considering it is the female whose body is being altered and possibly their very life at stake, I submit that it is her body, she has final say.
-I- certainly wouldn't be accepting of the notion society can dictate what I do with my body and internal organs.

Perhaps I missed it, but I have yet to see the journal or paper that cites a fetus it sentient beyond a collection of successfully fertilized cells.
Not to belittle or dismiss the point of view, I'm just not seeing how this is even a decision I, as a male, have any right to make for a woman, let alone be setting policy for.

Gotta agree with that.

OP
OP
Krieg

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Red Wunz Go Fasta.
Damn shame.

Don't be so negative.
You are going to continue this into my own thread?

Your time and how you spend it, If you want to play this game, I'll be your Huckleberry.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Red Wunz Go Fasta.
Damn shame.

Don't be so negative.

Your time and how you spend it, If you want to play this game, I'll be your Huckleberry.

I'll be the judge of where and when I post what and how often. Thanks.

OP
OP
Krieg

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Red Wunz Go Fasta.
Damn shame.

Don't be so negative.

I do not sign autographs. Smacks of hubris.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Red Wunz Go Fasta.
Damn shame.

Don't be so negative.

Well, then I'm sure you'll be pleased to know that I don't want your autograph.

But, wow, that sure is negative of you.

OP
OP
Krieg

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Red Wunz Go Fasta.
Damn shame.

Don't be so negative.

Well, then I'm sure you'll be pleased to know that I don't want your autograph.

But, wow, that sure is negative of you.
Of course I'm negative.

You seemed to have missed the part in your faith that says what you put out in the universe come back to you. Or are you following some path based on "Charmed" and "the Craft"?

Everyone has positive and negative. What you put out into the world is up to you. You throw negative out there, negative comes back to you. And the people around you.

You seem a tad irked that I've pointed that out to you. So irked, in fact, you have spent time roaming through my past posts to find something that contradicts what I've been posting. I suspect so you can have some "ah hah! Gotcha!" moment, admonish me publicly for being a hypocrite, and have a feeling of vindication.

I have never once said "be positive all the time". That some new age hippy stuff.
The only person who is happy ALL the time is the village idiot.

No. I am suggesting you have a choice in how you are presenting yourself and how you respond.
You have already shown most what triggers you, gets you upset, how best to get a reaction from you.
That's on you.
If you would rather react than respond, that's also on you.

However, as I said before, you start making a claim about being Pagan? That is now on the rest of us.

So if you choose to be offended by my words, that's up to you. I claim no ill intent in my responses to you.