Evening Krap with Krieg

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
That wouldn't work for me.

Yes, I can very much so be violent towards those I'm indifferent to. My best carnage comes from tearing appetite those I've learned. I've got one fuck head in mind who is sooooo going to regret trying to put me in my place by talking behind my back when he has no ground for it. I've helped him in so many ways that his small dick can't comprehend, and he's taken credit for it all. Now he's trying to throw me under the bus to make himself look better. I do not judge others lifestyles, but let me say he has told me(whole drinking I'm front of others) that he has a small dick and I know from others also that he wears women's underwear. I'm so gonna make him wish he had never met a dominate woman.

It's good to have life make missions.

What the hell was I talking about?

Change of subject. I wants to play wow, I just do t think I have a device that can handle it. Work laptop is my best bet. I tested it and I don't have the video card or memory to do it well, but I might be able to at least get a feel for it and make an educated decision.

Can I has my goblet of blood now?

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
That wouldn't work for me.

Yes, I can very much so be violent towards those I'm indifferent to. My best carnage comes from tearing appetite those I've learned. I've got one fuck head in mind who is sooooo going to regret trying to put me in my place by talking behind my back when he has no ground for it. I've helped him in so many ways that his small dick can't comprehend, and he's taken credit for it all. Now he's trying to throw me under the bus to make himself look better. I do not judge others lifestyles, but let me say he has told me(whole drinking I'm front of others) that he has a small dick and I know from others also that he wears women's underwear. I'm so gonna make him wish he had never met a dominate woman.

It's good to have life make missions.

What the hell was I talking about?

Change of subject. I wants to play wow, I just do t think I have a device that can handle it. Work laptop is my best bet. I tested it and I don't have the video card or memory to do it well, but I might be able to at least get a feel for it and make an educated decision.

Can I has my goblet of blood now?
Go to this link on whatever computer you want to test.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Krieg

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Pours her a bathtub of blood , drawn in a Victorian porcelain tub with black clawed feet, the air heavy with a coppery smell.

Simply because I have been away, a bloodbath for you.

It is hoped you do your very best at emasculating him in very public manner. Such shenannery should not go unpunished in the most ruthless and demeaning manner possible. Indeed.. rape him with his spine.

As for wow.. I need not state that it consumes time in vast quantities, depending on what you're trying to achieve.

Your best source is to go look
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

And of course there are numerous videos out there pertaining to WoW.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Oh KRIEG, you sooth my banshee soul.

I still want to know what you did to make my phone scream your name. I can't even get the damn thing to function properly.

Yeah, I tested it, what I spoke of are the results. Did you see it? If not,know my phone is the most evil of brats, and I thought I was Queen of Bratdom.

So far what I know is I'm Hord, and I love their leader. She's a feisty bitch!

I also have zero clue on how game play goes, but if I can't be her, I kinda don't want to try. I do, I know I'll love it,but I have SOOO much life issues at the moment that it make me look a fool to say I'd participate. That and the "fees"? They can suck my taint.

OP
OP
Krieg

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Indeed,, the fee's. However. Cheaper than a night at the bar. And you do socialize with people..it is an MMO. I would also submit it is rather cathartic to actually play.. Player vs Player is rather enjoyable if you have homicide on your mind.

But you are wise to resist until you have more time in your schedule.

The Lady in question is Lady Sylvanas Windrunner, The Banshee Queen, leader of the Forsaken (undead faction) and is currently being reviled for the simple matter of burning a big tree with a 1000 people inside...leaving the Alliance horrified and some of the gutless Horde questioning her Authority. "morally grey" goes a long way. No, you can not be her.

As to your phone. I am pleased to see you haven't found the hidden cameras yet either. Stop squinching your nose when you focus.. you'll get frown lines. Nice chonies btw.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
I'd love to go into this now, but I can't.

Instead it's been decided by those with zero masculinity, yet they have "dicks" that the little angry lady can't handle her shit so she should come home. Doesn't matter that not only am I handling my shit, I'm rocking it. My only choice is to fuck my employee over, when he so doesn't need it, and go "home" and let them eat shit and look like assholes. Not that they would ever admit it, but I know. They know. And I'm gonna be a giddy little cunt watching their poor decisions fuck them over. This sucks, cause it fucks me over too, and I'll be the one cleaning up their shit.

But what fucking ever.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
good-good-let-the-hate-flow-through-you-quick-meme-7869279.png

OP
OP
Krieg

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I went to a "farm warming" party..like a house warming party but at a newly acquired Farm. Between the screaming kids, the barking dogs, and the incessant conversation about either health ailments or golf, I found myself pondering how many could be discreetly buried in the alfalfa fields behind the apiaries. Who knows what dark shenanigans gets on in the rural areas? I began to ponder how the pendulum shifts.. and more people I know are leaving the city to go live in rural areas, whereas at the beginning of the 20th C people were leaving farms to go live in the city.

As I travelled back the smoke from the forest fires had turned the sun into a red circle one could look at as it set behind the spires of concrete and steel of the city, red light glinting off the glass and metal, looked for a moment like fire. The sky itself was an endless dome of grey so from the distance it appeared rather surreal.

I have lived in rural areas. Everyone knew everyone's business. I believe I shall stay in the city with it's dirt and darkness, but conversely the interestingly strange.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Yeah, heavy smoke days make the sun look very cool and it is rather surreal.

It's been pretty bad here too.

Lioness

Mrs. Jones
Site Supporter
I went to a "farm warming" party..like a house warming party but at a newly acquired Farm. Between the screaming kids, the barking dogs, and the incessant conversation about either health ailments or golf, I found myself pondering how many could be discreetly buried in the alfalfa fields behind the apiaries. Who knows what dark shenanigans gets on in the rural areas? I began to ponder how the pendulum shifts.. and more people I know are leaving the city to go live in rural areas, whereas at the beginning of the 20th C people were leaving farms to go live in the city.

As I travelled back the smoke from the forest fires had turned the sun into a red circle one could look at as it set behind the spires of concrete and steel of the city, red light glinting off the glass and metal, looked for a moment like fire. The sky itself was an endless dome of grey so from the distance it appeared rather surreal.

I have lived in rural areas. Everyone knew everyone's business. I believe I shall stay in the city with it's dirt and darkness, but conversely the interestingly strange.
You have a lovely way of making a shitty situation sound stunning and remarkable.

OP
OP
Krieg

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
indeed, I think I spend entirely too much time rping on WrA. (role playing on Wyrmrest Accord)

OP
OP
Krieg

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
*wanders the sands of Khorfu seeking the lost Geladriad of Pyat. Across the frozen dunes of sand seared with tropical heat, the derelict lay oozing undulating hubris with much malfeasance. After much high pitched viewing the swallowed horror was shunned. It was time for tea.*

OP
OP
Krieg

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Strolls in, dusts, mops, cleans, and makes things tidy.

OP
OP
Krieg

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I shall double post, now that I have had a coffee. Now what shall I post...hmmmmm.
I know..weather..last night it went down to -58.9ºF. I expect to see some sun dogs today, so that shall be refreshing.

As for politics and the state of the world: meh.

Religion? Whatever fills the hole in your soul, keep it to yourself.. except you Pastafarians.. I do like your hymns.

What else? Hmmm, after looking through the forums, I believe the rest of you folks have that covered. I'm just browsing through.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
I know what that means but am unsure how to obtain it.

Got to the land of lightning bolts and explain yourself.

Bring blood and stabby things.

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Click on Social button (outside your chat window) and it will be listed at the top. Mine is Dageaux#1802

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
I have barely had time to eat lately, so its been a few weeks since I played.

Heading out tomorrow morning for another week of road work.

OP
OP
Krieg

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
*dusts*

As soon as the ground thaws, my aim is to repair the parging and find a contractor to strip and prime the exterior...had one quote for $10k. Nay I say.

OP
OP
Krieg

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have been watching videos about applying parging. Need to look at getting some Portland Cement..or some sand and mix it with the concrete I have. No rest for the wicked they say.

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Is the ground going to thaw? I swear I am so tired of this cold weather. I hate to admit it but I am ready for summer.

OP
OP
Krieg

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sounds like an endveaor best left to a contractor.
Finding a reliable contractor...mmm..there's the trick. But no, I will do research and do the job myself.

@Dageaux ; Yes, just not too quickly it is hoped.. there is a flood warning issued this season, a gradual melting is preferred.