Exposing Flynn! Am I allowed?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Sheriffs.

My informant (thanks deepweb and Monero) has sent me ZIP file with Flynn real ID, Email, mobile number, Amazon account and browser history.

Am I allowed to post some stuff ? Of course blacked out. So no PI.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
I'm not a sheriff but I find your question troubling.

Post some stuff, to what purpose?

I could post some stuff myself, not about Flynn but about some other bastards here, but that's just not something I do.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I assume an ex of her's must have wrote this charming anecdote;

Imagine her first night drinking alcohol. She gets absolutely plastered on everything, but takes a particular liking to stouts and dark ales. Also during the night she eats McDonalds for dinner, Big Mac large fries, deadset the work (fuck vegan when drunk asf you know?) After her heavy night of drinking she gets a kebab at 3am and gorges on the food. She gets home and hammers down a tonne of broccoli. She has a few more shots of whiskey and milk then goes to bed.

She gets up in the morning touching cloth. A poo is already awake and rubbing itself on her panties. She hobbles to the toilet holding her guts struggling to hold in a tidal wave of shit. A few risky farts are let out and they are so thick it lingers in the air, heavy. She breathes back in her poop. The moment has arrived, her grog bog is steaming and ready.

Before she sits down she knows she is close, therefore the shit starts flying prematurely on the tiled floor. Finally she sits on the toilet and absolutely paints the bowl brown. Her legs are shaking. It comes out of her like thick pumpkin soup. Chunks are flying. There is so much that some splashes back up between her smooth white butt and the toilet seat and hits the ground. Her ass almost prolapses. She is sure there is blood in the bowl. The smell is nothing like you've ever imagined. Tonnes of waste explodes from her little pink anus. The hole is red raw from the amount of waste projecting from her body.

Without wiping she returns to her bed where I await. As she lowers her dirty bum on my face the remnants of poop drip into my mouth and up my nostrils. I take in this moment as she farts and a nug flies into my open mouth. I choke on the ecstacy of the moment.

gdoinvphu9yz.jpg

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Seriously @The Countess ?

Thanks for letting me know. What's his name please?

Some took my trolling serious I guess.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Lol, seems like a whoreson from the past, Countess. Or this Amsterdam guy from here. Maxipad.

I cracked up to be honest about his lies.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
wrote:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Just stumbled upon this thread. It would be hilarious if it wasn’t so pathetic. Semen, if memory serves, was part of this troll clan called kissy meats on a gore site (theync.com) which was a phrase coined by a northern British guy (possibly Scottish) called Dilf. Dilf is the ultimate walter Mitty character: retarded (and hence why he joined the army), from broken home (dad’s a delusional alcoholic construction worker and his momma is a fat prosthetic, peg-legged benefit/welfare parasite and his brothers are illiterate alcoholics too, with loads of illegitimate kids to different mothers, which is another drain on the welfare system) and are completely dysfunctional family. Dilf used to try and terrorise this other northern Brit guy cos this other guy (apparently this other guy done modelling work and was a bit of an arrogant asshole) had really humiliated him and his family in the past and Dilf wanted revenge. So Dilf stalked this guy online and tried to undermine him cos he found out which forums he posted on and started spreading untruths about this part time model guy (the model guy posted on rave and dance forums and some other music forums — he played guitar and sang in a band too). But it backfired on Dilf cos the guy immediately knew from certain posters’ writing style who it was and basically trolled dilf back twice as hard and dilf disappeared! I still chat to the other guy via messenger from time to time. He’s kind of a dick himself but cool at the same time Dilfs family are all alcoholics, criminals, fraudsters and generally troublemakers who most normal people avoid. Dilf also got a sex offence for assaulting and attacking a lady - there is a public link to it also if you don’t believe it! Yeah, Dilf is quite a dangerous guy but too retarded to be truly dangerous, if you know what I mean. He still posts on gore sites and such and frequents a site called bastard factory and bestgore, etc. I used to post on some of these other forums as well, along with the guy who tormented Onkel dilf’s family in the past. So, there ya have it summarised. Semen is a complete fuck-up like dilfy, but always gets found out

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I'm not a sheriff but I find your question troubling.

Post some stuff, to what purpose?

I could post some stuff myself, not about Flynn but about some other bastards here, but that's just not something I do.
I find your lack of a nose troubling

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I had no idea kissy meats was a clan
It was never a clan. I fondly remember. When we arrived here, we trolled everybody., I posted „kissy meATs“ all the time.

Then someone said „The kissy meATs crew“. Was meant us, dilf , Scouse, and many others.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Imagine her first night drinking alcohol. She gets absolutely plastered on everything, but takes a particular liking to stouts and dark ales. Also during the night she eats McDonalds for dinner, Big Mac large fries, deadset the work (fuck vegan when drunk asf you know?) After her heavy night of drinking she gets a kebab at 3am and gorges on the food. She gets home and hammers down a tonne of broccoli. She has a few more shots of whiskey and milk then goes to bed.

She gets up in the morning touching cloth. A poo is already awake and rubbing itself on her panties. She hobbles to the toilet holding her guts struggling to hold in a tidal wave of shit. A few risky farts are let out and they are so thick it lingers in the air, heavy. She breathes back in her poop. The moment has arrived, her grog bog is steaming and ready.

Before she sits down she knows she is close, therefore the shit starts flying prematurely on the tiled floor. Finally she sits on the toilet and absolutely paints the bowl brown. Her legs are shaking. It comes out of her like thick pumpkin soup. Chunks are flying. There is so much that some splashes back up between her smooth white butt and the toilet seat and hits the ground. Her ass almost prolapses. She is sure there is blood in the bowl. The smell is nothing like you've ever imagined. Tonnes of waste explodes from her little pink anus. The hole is red raw from the amount of waste projecting from her body.

Without wiping she returns to her bed where I await. As she lowers her dirty bum on my face the remnants of poop drip into my mouth and up my nostrils. I take in this moment as she farts and a nug flies into my open mouth. I choke on the ecstacy of the moment.

gdoinvphu9yz.jpg

The most disgusting thing I have ever read that has ever been written by one of the best bastards on this board. You deserve an award and thus, I vomit everywhere. Hahahaha

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Sheriffs.

My informant (thanks deepweb and Monero) has sent me ZIP file with Flynn real ID, Email, mobile number, Amazon account and browser history.

Hey tard.

Color me soooooo frightened that I'll just continue painting my nails.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

gdoinvphu9yz.jpg

The most disgusting thing I have ever read that has ever been written by one of the best bastards on this board. You deserve an award and thus, I vomit everywhere. Hahahaha

LOL thanks, I didn't write it though, I saw it on 4Chan and thought it deserved a copy n pasta. :Happy5:

Whoever did come up with that hilarious story has got talent for sure.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Sheriffs.

Hey tard.

I saw you checked your accounts. LoL your real name is hillarious by the way.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Sheriffs.

Hey tard.

I saw you checked your accounts. LoL your real name is hillarious by the way.
Dolores? Lol