Exposing Flynn! Am I allowed?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lol, seems like a whoreson from the past, Countess. Or this Amsterdam guy from here. Maxipad.

I cracked up to be honest about his lies.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
wrote:

Just stumbled upon this thread. It would be hilarious if it wasn’t so pathetic. Semen, if memory serves, was part of this troll clan called kissy meats on a gore site (theync.com) which was a phrase coined by a northern British guy (possibly Scottish) called Dilf. Dilf is the ultimate walter Mitty character: retarded (and hence why he joined the army), from broken home (dad’s a delusional alcoholic construction worker and his momma is a fat prosthetic, peg-legged benefit/welfare parasite and his brothers are illiterate alcoholics too, with loads of illegitimate kids to different mothers, which is another drain on the welfare system) and are completely dysfunctional family. Dilf used to try and terrorise this other northern Brit guy cos this other guy (apparently this other guy done modelling work and was a bit of an arrogant asshole) had really humiliated him and his family in the past and Dilf wanted revenge. So Dilf stalked this guy online and tried to undermine him cos he found out which forums he posted on and started spreading untruths about this part time model guy (the model guy posted on rave and dance forums and some other music forums — he played guitar and sang in a band too). But it backfired on Dilf cos the guy immediately knew from certain posters’ writing style who it was and basically trolled dilf back twice as hard and dilf disappeared! I still chat to the other guy via messenger from time to time. He’s kind of a dick himself but cool at the same time Dilfs family are all alcoholics, criminals, fraudsters and generally troublemakers who most normal people avoid. Dilf also got a sex offence for assaulting and attacking a lady - there is a public link to it also if you don’t believe it! Yeah, Dilf is quite a dangerous guy but too retarded to be truly dangerous, if you know what I mean. He still posts on gore sites and such and frequents a site called bastard factory and bestgore, etc. I used to post on some of these other forums as well, along with the guy who tormented Onkel dilf’s family in the past. So, there ya have it summarised. Semen is a complete fuck-up like dilfy, but always gets found out

I like how the sex offender claim is like the last thing and only worth 2 sentences.....like its side note lmao!

Like the most heavy hitting shit is that your family consists of drunks. And oh by the way....the sex offense. But your family are drunks!!

It's always amusing what butt hurt people on forums choose to fuss about lol. What they put emphasis on.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Lol, seems like a whoreson from the past, Countess. Or this Amsterdam guy from here. Maxipad.

wrote:

Just stumbled upon this thread. It would be hilarious if it wasn’t so pathetic. Semen, if memory serves, was part of this troll clan called kissy meats on a gore site (theync.com) which was a phrase coined by a northern British guy (possibly Scottish) called Dilf. Dilf is the ultimate walter Mitty character: retarded (and hence why he joined the army), from broken home (dad’s a delusional alcoholic construction worker and his momma is a fat prosthetic, peg-legged benefit/welfare parasite and his brothers are illiterate alcoholics too, with loads of illegitimate kids to different mothers, which is another drain on the welfare system) and are completely dysfunctional family. Dilf used to try and terrorise this other northern Brit guy cos this other guy (apparently this other guy done modelling work and was a bit of an arrogant asshole) had really humiliated him and his family in the past and Dilf wanted revenge. So Dilf stalked this guy online and tried to undermine him cos he found out which forums he posted on and started spreading untruths about this part time model guy (the model guy posted on rave and dance forums and some other music forums — he played guitar and sang in a band too). But it backfired on Dilf cos the guy immediately knew from certain posters’ writing style who it was and basically trolled dilf back twice as hard and dilf disappeared! I still chat to the other guy via messenger from time to time. He’s kind of a dick himself but cool at the same time Dilfs family are all alcoholics, criminals, fraudsters and generally troublemakers who most normal people avoid. Dilf also got a sex offence for assaulting and attacking a lady - there is a public link to it also if you don’t believe it! Yeah, Dilf is quite a dangerous guy but too retarded to be truly dangerous, if you know what I mean. He still posts on gore sites and such and frequents a site called bastard factory and bestgore, etc. I used to post on some of these other forums as well, along with the guy who tormented Onkel dilf’s family in the past. So, there ya have it summarised. Semen is a complete fuck-up like dilfy, but always gets found out

I like how the sex offender claim is like the last thing and only worth 2 sentences.....like its side note lmao!

Like the most heavy hitting shit is that your family consists of drunks. And oh by the way....the sex offense. But your family are drunks!!

It's always amusing what butt hurt people on forums choose to fuss about lol. What they put emphasis on.
To be honest, i laughed a little bit. All lies and fake. But he sells it like facts. We crushed many weak betamales in the past. Some are still burthurt. What will you do about these social losers

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

wrote:

To be honest, i laughed a little bit. All lies and fake. But he sells it like facts. We crushed many weak betamales in the past. Some are still burthurt. What will you do about these social losers
We should ask Flynn if she could show us her labia...it would be a pleasant curtain-opener for true!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I have a helluva horn over today! Especially since I’m thinking about Flynn naked, and I think she would be rather a dirty girl with bad body hygiene!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

wrote:

I totally get it. I've had it happen to me many times where really ass hurt people have gone off telling a shit ton of flat out lies.

A lot of times, I'm sure it's done to try to provoke the person they are lying about to get defensive and start giving more info to correct the lies.

Like a stalker tactic.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Damn, why is it smelling here of decaying filth? Is that Flynns decision not to clean her pussy? :poop::facepalm:

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Sheriffs.

My informant (thanks deepweb and Monero) has sent me ZIP file with Flynn real ID, Email, mobile number, Amazon account and browser history.

Am I allowed to post some stuff ? Of course blacked out. So no PI.

Don't tempt me. I would PAY for that info....

With what?

Your whale blubber? Uncle FiLTH is not an Eskimo you trivial obese cunt.

Still delusional, I see.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Damn, why is it smelling here of decaying filth? Is that Flynns decision not to clean her pussy? :poop::facepalm:

Brother, if she cleaned it, I still don't see it making any significant changes....who knows? Maybe she will be blessed with a man one day (or woman- whichever her preference may be) that can't smell so the odor wouldn't matter.....I'm not counting my chickens, though.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Brother, if she cleaned it, I still don't see it making any significant changes....who knows? Maybe she will be blessed with a man one day (or woman- whichever her preference may be) that can't smell so the odor wouldn't matter.....I'm not counting my chickens, though.
But seriously...I reckon she would have a funk created out of sheer stupidity alone. No thesaurus could hide her moronic poor personal hygiene. I think her cheap jewellery gave it away when she was trying to pose sexily on that cabin cruiser. She came across as a cheap hooker...that whoremonger! Lololololol...@Flynn shite for brains!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
DILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILFDILF

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Sheriffs.

My informant (thanks deepweb and Monero) has sent me ZIP file with Flynn real ID, Email, mobile number, Amazon account and browser history.

Am I allowed to post some stuff ? Of course blacked out. So no PI.

Don't tempt me. I would PAY for that info....

With what?

Your whale blubber? Uncle FiLTH is not an Eskimo you trivial obese cunt.

Still delusional, I see.

Right.

"Delusional," like wanting another poster's personal information?

You mean like that you fucking 34 acre sized red neck?