f1nal3 m3ats hehe

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
@UncleDiLF .. this is brother. we can't reunite and rebuild our relationship or family. I MUST GO. MUST MOVE ON in search of our beloved brother Execution for he has been held captive and torture for months by that ABOMITABLE LEGION!! he always took all his monies and SYTHENOL(OR WHATEVER THE SPELLING TO IT IS) OR BROTHER NEEDS IT OR HE WILL DIE!!

I have few clues but the first one is in Orillia, Ontario. Thats the last known place he had his SYTHENOL 4-4-4 days ago. There are many a lake and river in this region I may be gone DAYS or longer.

Second clue comes near Bobcaygeon, Ontario. Thats where he was lasted spotted when he "bumped" into a high school drop out hooker. Very hot and delicious looking I might add. Many lakes and rivers to search and I might have time to camp and fish too. It may take weeks. Ugh

Last my pussy scented him in Lake Nipissing!!! GOOD PLACE TO FISH and camp..

So I must go on this HELLISH JOURNEY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!! I must find our brother or get drunk enough to sleep life all away in sorrows. Not sure which BUT I WILL FIND HIM

I don't know when I will be back. Take care.. I really mean it. If I find him I expect you to pay 1 million DOLLARS. THANKS you're the best Barbie Slayer lol

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
@UncleDiLF .. this is brother. we can't reunite and rebuild our relationship or family. I MUST GO. MUST MOVE ON in search of our beloved brother Execution for he has been held captive and torture for months by that ABOMITABLE LEGION!! he always took all his monies and SYTHENOL(OR WHATEVER THE SPELLING TO IT IS) OR BROTHER NEEDS IT OR HE WILL DIE!!

I have few clues but the first one is in Orillia, Ontario. Thats the last known place he had his SYTHENOL 4-4-4 days ago. There are many a lake and river in this region I may be gone DAYS or longer.

Second clue comes near Bobcaygeon, Ontario. Thats where he was lasted spotted when he "bumped" into a high school drop out hooker. Very hot and delicious looking I might add. Many lakes and rivers to search and I might have time to camp and fish too. It may take weeks. Ugh

So I must go on this HELLISH JOURNEY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!! I must find our brother or get drunk enough to sleep life all away in sorrows. Not sure which BUT I WILL FIND HIM

I don't know when I will be back. Take care.. I really mean it. If I find him I expect you to pay 1 million DOLLARS. THANKS you're the best Barbie Slayer lol
NOOOOOO!!!!

Why are allmy friends and family member leave????

WHY final meAT??? BrotherSwilf!!!!

EXE was last seen in 2018!!! He tookeded SYNTHOL!!!

Here is his last pic!!!

file.php

I have sad meATs!! :(

Take care brother!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
NOOOOOO!!!!

Here is his last pic!!!

file.php

Take care brother!
Nobody here will even remember who Execution Style is, except for us, mein bruder.

He is long gone, along with Rapeape and the rest of our loyal cohorts.

Time marches on, but our memories, shall remain. :Jammin:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Nobody here will even remember who Execution Style is, except for us, mein bruder.

Nazzibasturd was great
I believe he’s still here under a new name

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Also remember neebus? Fuck he was so weird he would rip bodger all the time LOL
He said he worked at a funeral home

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Wow. You are so right.

Nobody, and I mean nobody remembers RapeApe or thr legendary execution_style. Execution was hillarious!!!

So funny. Or Crickets.

We had greAT comrades, Bruder Scouse.

They all died or not among us anymore due to life.

But we have the memories. Epic trolling back then. These times won't come again.

OP
OP
BrothaSwilf

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
NOOOOOO!!!!

Here is his last pic!!!

file.php

Take care brother!
I leave East York soon but this is my final LOG to you. Again very fee clues to go on but I must try. I must go for other reasons to find myself again. Too many of me but none of them are the authenic me if you know what I mean? Brother its time to move from here even IF I DON'T FID HIM. Things are just lost not just in the fire but the inner purposes of my existence. I need to be guided by a higher power now. I need more than just the forums. If I am meant to come back on here I will one day but its all slipping away in this cosmic maze or perhaps matrixes

The best of times in these forums are gone forever. Time to burn things down for good for the waters high and low speak to me to my soul. Follow yours or find yours away from here.. if you still belong here it will be here for you once your journey ends.

Its all tears in rain.. its near the time to die and rebirth as another form being...

God bless you Brother

Forever UNFREE fromHELL but still got me my Gutterballs in the corn pocket

DON'T TRUST @The New Holliday or @Alticus if you STAY NEVER TRUST THEM... or they will make you disappear

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I leave East York soon but this is my final LOG to you. Again very fee clues to go on but I must try. I must go for other reasons to find myself again. Too many of me but none of them are the authenic me if you know what I mean? Brother its time to move from here even IF I DON'T FID HIM. Things are just lost not just in the fire but the inner purposes of my existence. I need to be guided by a higher power now. I need more than just the forums. If I am meant to come back on here I will one day but its all slipping away in this cosmic maze or perhaps matrixes

The best of times in these forums are gone forever. Time to burn things down for good for the waters high and low speak to me to my soul. Follow yours or find yours away from here.. if you still belong here it will be here for you once your journey ends.

Its all tears in rain.. its near the time to die and rebirth as another form being...

God bless you Brother

Forever UNFREE fromHELL but still got me my Gutterballs in the corn pocket

DON'T TRUST @The New Holliday or @Alticus if you STAY NEVER TRUST THEM... or they will make you disappear
BrothaSwilf, you sont no FiLTH.

I feel you. I went that path. The DiLF bloodline went through many trenches. Even our crushed cousin @Weeg did.

Take your time. And as a loyal family member I will have my final meAT, too.

I guess you are right. Times have changed. There a time we were kings and respected. Now many dick kissers here want some meAT . Not with us.

Kissy meATs.

OP
OP
BrothaSwilf

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
BrothaSwilf, you sont no FiLTH.

I feel you. I went that path. The DiLF bloodline went through many trenches. Even our crushed cousin @Weeg did.

Take your time. And as a loyal family member I will have my final meAT, too.

I guess you are right. Times have changed. There a time we were kings and respected. Now many dick kissers here want some meAT . Not with us.

Kissy meATs.
BROTHER!!!! I need your help its URGENT 1000% SO!!! i need monies immediately my truck brokeded down just outside its in for VERY heavy repairs I can't get on my journey until its fixed 1000% SO!!..? like I need monies for that. food and drinks many of those because I am so STRESSED OUT and my kids or niece and nephew are demanding DEMANDING MORE MONIES I DON'T HAVE RIGHT NOW!!! FUCKING USELESS WORTHLESS UNGRATEFUL.. lovely kids of mine. I love them so so dearly but I CAN'T HELP THEM OUT.. SEND ME 10,000 DOLLARS TO ME PLEASE AND THANKS BROTHER!!

Update!! Execution Style has been spotted ALIVEDed in the woods 4 hours north of me. He is alive but is very weak no SYTHENOL FOR DAYS!! he maybe dying!!!!!!! Noo.....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I found out the real identity of @Alticus is the murderer of my beloved Blakpoetry aka Karly... ITS LEGION that murder SCAT AIDSIE SCUM SUCKING LEECH WORTHLESS HONKY MOTHERFUCKING NIGGER. DON'T TRUST HIM..

I miss you brother but send me monies now so I can survive. I might have to take desperate measures soon. I feel so cornered and edgy and mad AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Save me before its too late. Oh make sure you take care TAKE CARE of that dirty rotten scoundrel murderer @Alticus

Oh @The New Holliday is a BF alt so watch yo back with him too. He will ban all nWo legends for shits and giggles. Hacking is his best friend. Protect yourself with Ultra Emperial condoms

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
BROTHER!!!! I need your help its URGENT 1000% SO!!! i need monies immediately my truck brokeded down just outside its in for VERY heavy repairs I can't get on my journey until its fixed 1000% SO!!..? like I need monies for that. food and drinks many of those because I am so STRESSED OUT and my kids or niece and nephew are demanding DEMANDING MORE MONIES I DON'T HAVE RIGHT NOW!!! FUCKING USELESS WORTHLESS UNGRATEFUL.. lovely kids of mine. I love them so so dearly but I CAN'T HELP THEM OUT.. SEND ME 10,000 DOLLARS TO ME PLEASE AND THANKS BROTHER!!

Update!! Execution Style has been spotted ALIVEDed in the woods 4 hours north of me. He is alive but is very weak no SYTHENOL FOR DAYS!! he maybe dying!!!!!!! Noo.....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I found out the real identity of @Alticus is the murderer of my beloved Blakpoetry aka Karly... ITS LEGION that murder SCAT AIDSIE SCUM SUCKING LEECH WORTHLESS HONKY MOTHERFUCKING NIGGER. DON'T TRUST HIM..

I miss you brother but send me monies now so I can survive. I might have to take desperate measures soon. I feel so cornered and edgy and mad AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Save me before its too late. Oh make sure you take care TAKE CARE of that dirty rotten scoundrel murderer @Alticus

Oh @The New Holliday is a BF alt so watch yo back with him too. He will ban all nWo legends for shits and giggles. Hacking is his best friend. Protect yourself with Ultra Emperial condoms
You out me as a murderer and then ask me for money?