f1nal3 m3ats hehe

Admin.

Who am I? I am over Two Billion in Saudi Cash!
Site Supporter ☠️
why does it matter so much to you? you got issues with me? take it with BF about it. as long as he got no issues with me being here. there ain't nuthin to talk about. its only his business any way..
There's no reason to have a cow, man.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Do you agree that you routinely make up new Alts or duals or Characters for reasons known only to yourself, I imagine it's an attempt to create activity within the forum.
Perhaps he's a failed actor...you know, what do they call it (finger snapping sounds)..oh! a wannabe loooozer.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
nothing wrong with the activity here at all. your post count alone proves that there is much activity here
So you just like playing as different personalities?

PS, Thank you, I've worked long and hard to compile this post count.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
take this up with my brother @UncleDiLF he is also my attorney. I won't be answering anymore questions. God bless you
If you could ban just one Member here, other than you or one of your personalities, who would it be? And why would you ban @Oerdin He mostly just lurks and takes notes for the reports he takes to his home forum.

OP
OP
BrothaSwilf

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
I don't know, but I know you do.
. I'm watching a Madeleine Stowe movie.
Quit making a pest of yourself.
@Bastard Factory please ban my account. the harassment is just too much for me to handle. soon as my truck is out of the shop you know where to find if you need my help any. my mental health is troubled enough but this is just savage

please sir help me out and remove me with extreme prejudices. you will always have a discount on my onlyfans so no HARD feelings xoxo

oh make my bro @UncleDiLF the meltdown moderator with banning powers.

toodles xoxo

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
@Bastard Factory please ban my account. the harassment is just too much for me to handle. soon as my truck is out of the shop you know where to find if you need my help any. my mental health is troubled enough but this is just savage

please sir help me out and remove me with extreme prejudices. you will always have a discount on my onlyfans so no HARD feelings xoxo

oh make my bro @UncleDiLF the meltdown moderator with banning powers.

toodles xoxo
yq5Qdes.png

OP
OP
BrothaSwilf

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
Please @Bastard Factory don't ban me for real. I was not in a good place last day and night for my truck is fucked and can't get away until Monday the soonest. These brutes were bullying me endlessly all over and in my insides. FORUM PRISON RAPE DOESN'T FEEL GOOD!!

OP
OP
BrothaSwilf

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
WHAT DID YOU DO WITH MARVIN ?!!!!!

. WE WANT MARVIN
WE WANT MARVIN
. WE WANT MARVIN !!
Marvin is bitter, depressed, and MAD AS HELL AND HE AIN'T GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE!! HIS TRUCK WON'T BE READY UNTIL TOMORROW!! HIS KIDS ARE MAKING GRANDPA AND MONEY DEMANDS!!! MARVIN WANTS NO NEEDS TO GET OUT OF THIS CITY BUT SHIT HAPPENS AND HE IS STUCK STUCK STUCK!!! sorry for that.. he just wants to leave Toronto for a couple or so months but there is always something coming up that stops from this from happening. So he is medicating through various choices from alcohol to get through the next few days or he will simply SNAP, CRACKLE, AND POP AT ANYONE AT THIS POINT IN TIME!!!!!!!!

Ugh he sends his Canadian apologies to all for not being here for you, You, and ALL THE REST OF YOU!! Jesus give the man a break. Although if you want in on his daughter's onlyfans he is always up to pimp her out. I mean he is fuming right now

OP
OP
BrothaSwilf

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
^^^^ Ban her.
Omfg @Bastard Factory make the unbelievable unconciousabilities stop. My pussy is alarmed on the Red LIKE IN the original Star Trek with Kirk saying so. Please sir make the heartwrenching pain STOP. I can only take so much in my fragile state of my mind. I got the New York State in me still type of mind but I don't want to hurt anyones feelings anymores online

Larry has to go and I INSIST in a respectful Canadian he be removed from at least ONE subforum of your choice NOT his. My pussy is crabby and malicious I know but BF tune into your female self just for a second to see our point of view

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Omfg @Bastard Factory make the unbelievable unconciousabilities stop. My pussy is alarmed on the Red LIKE IN the original Star Trek with Kirk saying so. Please sir make the heartwrenching pain STOP. I can only take so much in my fragile state of my mind. I got the New York State in me still type of mind but I don't want to hurt anyones feelings anymores online

Larry has to go and I INSIST in a respectful Canadian he be removed from at least ONE subforum of your choice NOT his. My pussy is crabby and malicious I know but BF tune into your female self just for a second to see our point of view
ZNh5RYG.png

OP
OP
BrothaSwilf

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
Is Aidsman posting drag again? The pond scum he is.
Yes Sir. He PM'd looking for my daughter's scat pics. She is adult now but so outta nowhere and so creepy. The nWo would NEVER stoop so low and disgusting. I hugged her greatly after she learned about this sickening perversion. This evil fucks have no boundaries, Sir. It troubles my TOP SKULL to no end and I',m dealing with so much personall y in real life already. Its like they all are out to CANCEL us online and for real. We need to fight back or we may all die soon