Faggot book for four-year-olds

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Truth is truth. And gaslighting is for conniving pussies who know they're on the wrong side of the issue. I'll forgive you for being a conniving pussy, but only once. ;)
And you're a gaslighter. The article from NBC tells the actual truth of what is going on in that video that your "sky is falling" rightie is catastrophising over.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No one except for the people you just in the previous sentence admitted are saying it. I get how you can lose track of what you said, maybe, ohhh... a dozen posts on? But in the same post? :lol:
You still don't actually understand what's going on the video. You let the hysterical talking points you embrace cloud your ability to use simple logic.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I wonder if Lotus had young children, would she let them attend a Drag Queen Story hour where a fat pervert guy in fishnet stockings and a BDSM outfit reads stories about young boys getting groomed and sodomized by adult homosexuals?

B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

Not Important
I see posters claiming that Thing A doesn't happen... and the same posters are pissed off that people are resisting the occurrence of Thing A.

Maybe you should figure out what your story is, then try to convince people of it.

B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

Not Important
I wonder if Lotus had young children, would she let them attend a Drag Queen Story hour where a fat pervert guy in fishnet stockings and a BDSM outfit reads stories about young boys getting groomed and sodomized by adult homosexuals?
Of course she would, because as she's proving in this thread, she doesn't give a shit about the safety of kids -- at least, not when defending the safety of kids creates an obstacle to something that "doesn't happen."

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Of course she would, because as she's proving in this thread, she doesn't give a shit about the safety of kids -- at least, not when defending the safety of kids creates an obstacle to something that "doesn't happen."

How long have you been so concerned with child abuse? It's been a problem your entire life, I guarantee it. So, please tell us what you actually do about it besides troll it as a game online?

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Would you stfu.

350f3327245c341b4d279f130b9b88056594f7e0.jpeg

B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

Not Important
Go to :45, you braindead homophobe. They are saying "We're not going shopping." Fuckwit.
The fact that the Chesters in the crowd said they're after kids is not changed by the fact that other fairies in the crowd used other slogans, dumbass. It is a fact that what's alleged to have been said was said, and there's video footage of it being said. Again, the fact that other shit was also said is fucking irrelevant.

And it was said at a "pride" parade, so who were they being sarcastic at? Each other?

B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

Not Important
That's cute, you are so clever!
Well, we know it isn't disinformation, since there's video footage of them doing it -- at multiple events, in fact. So the fact that it happened is indisputable. If you're offering up a conspiracy theory that it was really Qanon infiltrators, though, that's novel and amusing. Even better if your conspiracy theory is that teh gehz in general are, in fact, Qanons.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, we know it isn't disinformation, since there's video footage of them doing it -- at multiple events, in fact. So the fact that it happened is indisputable. If you're offering up a conspiracy theory that it was really Qanon infiltrators, though, that's novel and amusing. Even better if your conspiracy theory is that teh gehz in general are, in fact, Qanons.
Then you should have no problem providing links to that mountain of evidence, chop chop make it happen!

B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

Not Important
Then you should have no problem providing links to that mountain of evidence, chop chop make it happen!
How about from NBC Out, in an article that backs me up that this is a long-standing and widely heard phrase?

The “coming for your children” chant has been used for years at Pride events, according to longtime march attendees and gay rights activists, who said it’s one of many provocative expressions used to regain control of slurs against LGBTQ people.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

As a bonus: The original video, fact-checked:

And back in 2021:

The defense appears to be, "Oh, they were being sarcastic, or ironic." For whose benefit?

On a related note, people lie for one of two basic reasons:

1. To get something they can't get if they're truthful, or
2. To keep something that the truth would cost them.

These are people who have nothing to gain by promoting themselves as sexual predators against children. But they have a lot to lose if the wrong ears hear them do it.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
How about from NBC Out, in an article that backs me up that this is a long-standing and widely heard phrase?

As a bonus: The original video, fact-checked:

And back in 2021:

The defense appears to be, "Oh, they were being sarcastic, or ironic." For whose benefit?

On a related note, people lie for one of two basic reasons:

1. To get something they can't get if they're truthful, or
2. To keep something that the truth would cost them.

These are people who have nothing to gain by promoting themselves as sexual predators against children. But they have a lot to lose if the wrong ears hear them do it.
What have you personally done about it? I mean the least you could do is storm a library during story hour, or organize a book burning for freedom or something.