Faggot book for four-year-olds

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Spoken up in opposition. Silence implies consent. I do not consent.
Oh yes, your mewling cries for attn on micro forums will change the world!

74fa3c5986928335f6345523a90d5908bdb3b8cc.jpeg

Carry on Starship Trooper!

B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

Not Important
I never said I expect to have an impact on the world. Not even on this particular issue. But I'm not going to be counted as part of a consensus that an unacceptable thing is accepted just because I was too indifferent to make my opposition known.

"How did they let that happen? Why didn't they speak up against it?" We ask that about Germans 80 years too late. I don't want to be counted among the Americans that question might be asked about 80 years from now.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I never said I expect to have an impact on the world. Not even on this particular issue. But I'm not going to be counted as part of a consensus that an unacceptable thing is accepted just because I was too indifferent to make my opposition known.

"How did they let that happen? Why didn't they speak up against it?" We ask that about Germans 80 years too late. I don't want to be counted among the Americans that question might be asked about 80 years from now.

Very dramatic.

B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

Not Important
I don't find posting on a troll forum about a topic equates to being morally responsible whatsoever. That is delusional thinking.
I'm sure there's a sizable number of things you don't find. My morality isn't contextual. What I said about this topic here is the same thing, generally, that I'd say about it in any other medium or venue. That this is a troll forum is irrelevant.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm sure there's a sizable number of things you don't find. My morality isn't contextual. What I said about this topic here is the same thing, generally, that I'd say about it in any other medium or venue. That this is a troll forum is irrelevant.

I'm not surprised you do nothing about these issues no matter where you are, it's fairly obvious.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They are fascists. People like @Reggie_Essent want the State to determine what children, and adults for that matter, be allowed to read. Can't trust the parents. The State can play nanny for all the little children.
You are such a foul disgusting liar. You can go to Amazon or any book store and buy any book you like but public schools shouldn't be subsidizing this stuff, trying to indoctrinate children with it, and then trying to lie to parents to prevent them from finding out what these groomers are doing to their kids.

B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

Not Important
You are such a foul disgusting liar. You can go to Amazon or any book store and buy any book you like but public schools shouldn't be subsidizing this stuff, trying to indoctrinate children with it, and then trying to lie to parents to prevent them from finding out what these groomers are doing to their kids.
It's the left's standard operating procedure: Claim they're not doing some shady thing, but scream their empty fucking heads off when people take steps to prevent said shady thing from being done.

"Election meddling is a myth! How dare you try to prevent election meddling, aaaaaaarrrrrgh!!!"
"Teh gehz aren't trying to turn your kids into pets for Chesters! Anti-Chester laws are anti-LGBTWTF AAAAAAARRRRRRRGH!!!"

And the fucking retards think people fall for it, too.

B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

Not Important
Nothing you say indicates that you do more than whine online.

It's easy for you to say you do something, but unless I see it with my own eyes, I'll take it as the troll it is.
I really don't care how you take it. Remember the part where you're not feeding me, funding me, or fucking me? The math on that hasn't changed, and isn't likely to.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's the left's standard operating procedure: Claim they're not doing some shady thing, but scream their empty fucking heads off when people take steps to prevent said shady thing from being done.

"Election meddling is a myth! How dare you try to prevent election meddling, aaaaaaarrrrrgh!!!"
"Teh gehz aren't trying to turn your kids into pets for Chesters! Anti-Chester laws are anti-LGBTWTF AAAAAAARRRRRRRGH!!!"

And the fucking retards think people fall for it, too.
I find it profoundly amusing that the party who brought the country Bush/Dick 2000 said nothing about that travesty yet insist at the top of their whinging lungs that Biden fucking stole an election that he won by 7 million mother fucking votes.

B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

Not Important
I find it profoundly amusing that the party who brought the country Bush/Dick 2000 said nothing about that travesty yet insist at the top of their whinging lungs that Biden fucking stole an election that he won by 7 million mother fucking votes.
"The party who". Yes, because it's a monolithic being which has been alive, indivisible, since its inception.

Hey! Y'know... there's a word for the inability or unwillingness to distinguish between individuals and the groups with which those individuals are affiliated! Now, if only I could recall what that word is...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"The party who". Yes, because it's a monolithic being which has been alive, indivisible, since its inception.

Hey! Y'know... there's a word for the inability or unwillingness to distinguish between individuals and the groups with which those individuals are affiliated! Now, if only I could recall what that word is...

You really need to talk to your brethren...posters like @Reggie_Essent