Faggot book for four-year-olds

B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

Not Important
yet insist at the top of their whinging lungs that Biden fucking stole an election that he won by 7 million mother fucking votes.
That's hilarious. The results of a rigged election don't establish whether the election was rigged or not.

Now, I'm not saying it was. I'm not saying it wasn't. But I will say this: the people insisting it wasn't come up with some of the most comical harebrained horseshit lines I've ever seen.

"The election couldn't have been rigged! Look how unprecedented his win was!"
"Yeah, it's almost like the election would have to have been rigged in order for one of the candidates to win by that much."
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

X

xXx
Site Supporter
That's hilarious. The results of a rigged election don't establish whether the election was rigged or not.

Now, I'm not saying it was. I'm not saying it wasn't. But I will say this: the people insisting it wasn't come up with some of the most comical harebrained horseshit lines I've ever seen.

"The election couldn't have been rigged! Look how unprecedented his win was!"
"Yeah, it's almost like the election would have to have been rigged in order for one of the candidates to win by that much."
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

BraveGorgeousBasenji-size_restricted.gif
..... I have a question-

why are yoO a complete and utter fa FA FAGGOT !@! ?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I'm sure you have many questions, most of which you could figure out the answers to on your own if only you had a triple-digit IQ. Sadly, you'll just have to settle for going through life perpetually perplexed.
and yoO ?? ... as a FAGGOT !! :LOL3:

B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

Not Important
and yoO ?? ... as a FAGGOT !! :LOL3:
What's really funny is that Admin -- who defends faggotry -- posrepped that, when you're using "faggot" as a slur and an insult.

So what we're all left to conclude is that you two defend corrupting kids because you want to act like "allies" to the LGBTWTF kooks -- but, at the same time, you also think it's cool to throw 'faggot' around as a slur.

It's almost as if you don't really care about supporting the crackpots -- what you really care about making sure nobody resists while those crackpots engage in a campaign of corrupting kids.

Interesting.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
What's really funny is that Admin -- who defends faggotry -- posrepped that, when you're using "faggot" as a slur and an insult.

So what we're all left to conclude is that you two defend corrupting kids because you want to act like "allies" to the LGBTWTF kooks -- but, at the same time, you also think it's cool to throw 'faggot' around as a slur.

It's almost as if you don't really care about supporting the crackpots -- what you really care about making sure nobody resists while those crackpots engage in a campaign of corrupting kids.

Interesting.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Admin seems inordinately angry that people are resisting the raping of children.

Tell us why our opposition to predation against children makes you so angry.
How about just resisting this bullshit. Seems most adults and kids that have half a brain kmow how to resist. Soon it becomes nothing.

B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

Not Important
Douchebag seems inordinately obsessed with Children, one wonders if he's discussed that with his PO?
I guess you didn't know, but "dodge, deny, & belittle" isn't novel or clever. You're still real angry about people protecting kids from crackpot degenerates, and I still want to know why that is.

Why does it make you so angry that parrot-headed Commie kooks can't fuck up little kids? Why does it make you so angry that little kids are kept safe from chomos?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I guess you didn't know, but "dodge, deny, & belittle" isn't novel or clever. You're still real angry about people protecting kids from crackpot degenerates, and I still want to know why that is.

Why does it make you so angry that parrot-headed Commie kooks can't fuck up little kids? Why does it make you so angry that little kids are kept safe from chomos?

I've been trying to pin down our Prog friends on that very question. They seem to get inordinately upset when you mention how Leftie Democrat vermin are all in lockstep favor of policies that inject homosexual and transgender ideology and content into our public schools for children as young as five years old.

Not a single one of them will voice disagreement with these policies. Not a single one.

The only conclusion any sane person can arrive at is that they all want young children to be sexualized at five years old and they all want more young people to "identify as some kind of sexual pervert.

They are ill. So just make fun of them. That's what I do anymore.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Interesting.
blah blah blah, your time is better spent NOT being a FAGGOT ...okay ?? never mind all this pointless yammering that I don't even read LOL
jUst keep the dickies outta yer bunghole okay buddy :ThumbsUp1:

:LOL3:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I see what you did there you laid down some good old fashioned "dodge, deny, & belittle"

:Sad:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I've been trying to pin down our Prog friends on that very question. They seem to get inordinately upset when you mention how Leftie Democrat vermin are all in lockstep favor of policies that inject homosexual and transgender ideology and content into our public schools for children as young as five years old.

Not a single one of them will voice disagreement with these policies. Not a single one.

The only conclusion any sane person can arrive at is that they all want young children to be sexualized at five years old and they all want more young people to "identify as some kind of sexual pervert.

They are ill. So just make fun of them. That's what I do anymore.
That’s easy for anyone who knows you. You must doubt yourself, since you buy in so easily. Shouldn’t you be out there fighting for the Buffoon?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You need to stop these insinuations. STOP IT already, wtf does it take?!

Either an Assboxing or a banning.

To be frank, I'm sick and tired of idiots incorporating children into their trolls/flames/arguments. If it takes getting rid of 99% of the total user base to keep this forum clean of that nonsense, I'm all for it and they can waddle their chunky asses to TBC and post their filth there.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
At this point, I believe it's a deliberate attempt at stirring shit so he can go crying about how he's being panel abused. The stupid will buy into it.

I could give one fuck about what they think or insinuate about the mods here. They can cry to the fucking moon for all I care. The point being that the children need to stay out of the debate/arguing.

Let them keep "stirring shit" and see what happens to them.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Either an Assboxing or a banning.

To be frank, I'm sick and tired of idiots incorporating children into their trolls/flames/arguments. If it takes getting rid of 99% of the total user base to keep this forum clean of that nonsense, I'm all for it and they can waddle their chunky asses to TBC and post their filth there.
unfortunately it's become mainstream now ... they've normalized it, it's easy ammo for lame brained righty's ... and there are those fighting for just that, normalization, these are scary times and the creepers don't just hide in the shadows anymoar

B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

Not Important
Well, here's a wild notion: Stop defending people who are trying to fuck up little kids. People won't oppose it if nobody's pushing it. And don't bother to lie by saying that nobody's pushing it. Obviously, people are -- and I'm being unnecessarily generous by calling those who are, "people", but as this thread demonstrates, there are individuals who get really upset by any opposition to little kids being indoctrinated with the queer degenerate "lifestyle."

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Well, here's a wild notion: Stop defending people who are trying to fuck up little kids. People won't oppose it if nobody's pushing it. And don't bother to lie by saying that nobody's pushing it. Obviously, people are -- and I'm being unnecessarily generous by calling those who are, "people", but as this thread demonstrates, there are individuals who get really upset by any opposition to little kids being indoctrinated with the queer degenerate "lifestyle."
If you want to be Assboxed or banned keep fantasizing about kids. You sick twist.

B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

Not Important
To be frank, I'm sick and tired of idiots incorporating children into their trolls/flames/arguments.
"Ohhhh, my god, I'm SO TIRED! SO TIRED of people objecting to kids being manipulated by perverts! SO TIRED of people saying that's wrong! OHHHH!"

Is that right. You're SO TIRED of people defending kids against slimy, sleazy freaks. Oh, bew fuckin' hew. Maybe what you should be tired of is slimy, sleazy freaks creepin' on little kids. Maybe you could try being tired of that, for the pure fuckin' novelty of it.