Fatherfucking is crime! BEWARE!!!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Your interest in the tumescence of my nether region is disturbing.
Please stop poasting sexual harassments... I do not consent.

I've never conducted a survey of "left types" on this or any other topic so you're asking the wrong guy.

Since you're so curious why don't you commission one yourself?
You sound like a soft penis guy.

You are a FatherFucker.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Your interest in the tumescence of my nether region is disturbing.
Please stop poasting sexual harassments... I do not consent.

I've never conducted a survey of "left types" on this or any other topic so you're asking the wrong guy.

Since you're so curious why don't you commission one yourself?
It's ok soft guy.

I understand what happened.

You tried a threesome with Lilly and big flynn and it didn't quite happen.

Understandable-don't be upset by it.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
It's ok soft guy.

I understand what happened.

You tried a threesome with Lilly and big flynn and it didn't quite happen.

Understandable-don't be upset by it.
Really???
A threesome with Lily and Flynn???
I heard the rumors. But The soft penis guy didn’t pull it???

Mabye thats why Buddy Garity is mad all the time????

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
:Alarming: :Alarming: :Alarming: :Alarming: :Alarming: WARNING:Alarming: :Alarming: :Alarming: :Alarming: :Alarming: :Alarming:

FATHERFUCKERY IS A CRIME!!!!

DeepAffectionateBorer-size_restricted.gif

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Beware Emperor... this 360 is an undercover cop trying to make a case against me and several others on other forums. Watch him carefully
I never trusted that grey haired silver sissy a dime!

Thanks for the intel!!!

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Really???
A threesome with Lily and Flynn???
I heard the rumors. But The soft penis guy didn’t pull it???

Mabye thats why Buddy Garity is mad all the time????
He just rolled his eyes at me supreme emperor.That's lefty code for I want your bum.

I'm scared now ! or I would be if he wasn't such a soft lad.

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
I never trusted that grey haired silver sissy a dime!

Thanks for the intel!!!
Look at all the nWo members that have mysteriously disappeared since he has been around. maybe even "you" he probably has them all locked up in some underground bunker... dancing and stripping in a tutu than switching to torturing them with anything he has on hand down there and than beheads them... or whatever he has done to them.

He is one of those acts retarded but really is a dangerous murderous psychopath that has ended more lives than will ever get to find out about.

I know thats without proof but just think about his history... he is like Kevin Spacey in the Usual Suspects...Whis is Keyser Soze? its HIM... only just a cop.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
This is going to be a The Cunt Wranglers reboot, isn't it?

Fucking hell. Nobody here deserves that.
TCW handed out much butthurt during our day. So much so all the typing wounded still refer to it five years after it was disbanded. The trail of tears is endless. The only word that describes it,
Victory.
Lulz

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
He just rolled his eyes at me supreme emperor.That's lefty code for I want your bum.

I'm scared now ! or I would be if he wasn't such a soft lad.
GRIZLY intel @reaper .

As an EMPEROR I will think about PUNISHING this FiLTH!!!

CoolLavishAlabamamapturtle-size_restricted.gif

Here is GARRITY getting SLICED!!

saw-v-pendulum.gif

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Look at all the nWo members that have mysteriously disappeared since he has been around. maybe even "you" he probably has them all locked up in some underground bunker... dancing and stripping in a tutu than switching to torturing them with anything he has on hand down there and than beheads them... or whatever he has done to them.

He is one of those acts retarded but really is a dangerous murderous psychopath that has ended more lives than will ever get to find out about.

I know thats without proof but just think about his history... he is like Kevin Spacey in the Usual Suspects...Whis is Keyser Soze? its HIM... only just a cop.
KEYSER SOZE!!!!! EPIC!!!!

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Any minute now one of them will start yelling "COUCH!" over and over... just watch.
Why? That was mainly directed at two individuals whom I no longer have a problem with. And, btw, that bit worked. It worked so well, you just mentioned it.
Six plus years later.
Lulz

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Any minute now one of them will start yelling "COUCH!" over and over... just watch.

Time travel is possible, Gary, and we are the first to experience it. This obscure forum has opened a portal to the past, and everyone has been transported back to the days when gangs of adult men...yes, adult men, can you believe it?...would gather on a forum and pretend to be Knights of Fire, Emperors, or, as you mentioned, men who wrangle cats... I mean, cunts, what a novel concept. How would they ever wrangle an actual cunt if most men can't piss into a toilet without spilling half their output on the floor?

Oh my goodness, another gang of swinging little dicks is forming, if this does look and feel like Webtv, what does?

That was a magical time when everyone was learning HTML and glitter graphics were all the rage. It was a time when men were transformed into Knights, led by a wise wizard. These brave and valiant morons would ride through the alt.discuss groups, dishing out petty insults to everyone they met. Virtual ale was consumed, wenches were ravished, and pull my fingers competitions were required of all new recruits. Those immature antics are what prepared men to become future employee of the month at Walmarts across the country. I can hardly contain my excitement that this amazing time has been recreated at the Bastard Factory.

I'm sure you feel the same way...I can almost hear the "piffff" sound as you unsheathe your nerf sword and raise it proudly above your head, then sing a hearty balled. If I heard a Vocarro like that, I'd probably burst into tears of joy.

I recall you becoming enraged when someone with the nic Aylana showed up at the Blue Cashew, saying she was such a brat...no she was not, she was filled with confidence, she was like a colt that could not and would never be broken. Her prose tickled the reader's ears and filled their hearts with a never-ending longing.

I was the herald who foresaw all of this, and I had to prepare you for this day...which has now arrived...and what you thought was lost forever has been discovered, and what was only a dream of those wonderful times has become a reality. You're back at WebTV, battling it out with illiterate buffoons via text. Everyone can expect a lot of all caps potty talk and a slew of silly wrestling gifs thrown around the forum like wet toilet paper.

I'm at a loss for words to adequately describe this incredible occurrence....perhaps I'll search Google for an appropriate gif and post it later.

Aylana

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My ringtone is the WebTV connecting sound. So relaxing...not quite as relaxing as a sleep sound machine with a rainstorm option...but close.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
One must wonder how much homeless alccoholic jizz DILF ingests to act the way he do

X

xXx
Site Supporter
in essence a jiZZ hog LOL

cravin' fuuuuck ha ha save some jizz for the other FAGGoTS

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
in essence a jiZZ hog LOL

cravin' fuuuuck ha ha save some jizz for the other FAGGoTS
Your avatar. Depressed again, X?

Thinking about better days? When yiur friends were around? And now? Yiu have become a Fatherfucker and push poo?

Don't forget. Fatherfuckery is a crime.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
This will be tough he has been completely off the grid for me a month or so.. I will delve deeper than I usually do. No promises though. I ain't saying this as fact but he might be retired or gone gone. Its totally unlike him not to email me.. he has had this email for years. Again I hope I am wrong.

I will check out a bunch of forums he used to frequent... see if he is around or any mutuals that might have heard from him recently.
He was in contact with you as recently as a month or so back? I thought he had been gone for years.

Does he still go on the Ync? I remember the dodgy fucker being heavily into gore and rape vids.

With that said, he's potentially retired from the surface web and gone fulltime downstairs to the dark web, for the more errrr, exotic content.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Oh come on, don't be a bad sport. You're just being hazed a tad, what with being the new guy and all.

This is nothing compared to the weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth I was met with when I first registered on SG.

Heck, I think large Lily even threatened to call the internet police and inform them there was a "neo-Nazi" online saying mean things to her.

Too bad for her she hadn't paid her phone bill and they had cut her off.