Fatherfucking is crime! BEWARE!!!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
:Alarming:Don’t forget!:Alarming:

Even in 2022: FATHERFUCKING is a crime!

If you get caught, you get sentenced for 41 years!

So if you do this:
:Dickhead::Twerk:

You get this:
:Warning:

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
Thanks supreme @fromHELL !!!
No problem. Just think how much people's lives would be different, happier, and healthier if they just listened to or read your words.. depending where they are at..

You could be the savior of millions, tens of millions... the cult of not CM PUNK BUT THE CULT OF EMPEROR DILF!! something bigger than the nWo ever was. No one could possibly fuck with you again. You have streets, malls, parks named after.. statues made of you ever.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
No problem. Just think how much people's lives would be different, happier, and healthier if they just listened to or read your words.. depending where they are at..

You could be the savior of millions, tens of millions... the cult of not CM PUNK BUT THE CULT OF EMPEROR DILF!! something bigger than the nWo ever was. No one could possibly fuck with you again. You have streets, malls, parks named after.. statues made of you ever.

FromHell!!!

You are right. The nWo is history.

You are the new breed! You are the new leader!
Let us create something new.

More 2022. More alpha, more digital!!!

I am open for new ideas!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I will pass the torch to you. I want to be your manager. I want to be like Bobby Heenan supported Mr. Perfect.

Mr-Perfect-Bobby-Heenan-towel-catch.gif

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
FromHell!!!

You are right. The nWo is history.

You are the new breed! You are the new leader!
Let us create something new.

More 2022. More alpha, more digital!!!

I am open for new ideas!
i think anyone that wants in with US should be ruled out as a fatherfucker. i mean we should stick to some traditions but add more physical and mental tests for any new members. we don't need any unhinged Jews.. incels hiding within our group because they think we're cool or this is a perfect place to hide out when their committing nasty vile Antifa like offences. So the screening tests will have to be very complex and thorough. Also we shouldn't grow too big of a group that only leads to eventual in fighting jealous... its 2022 we all are best that shit. So I think gotta find the best 5 recruits out there and send them some missions throw them right into battle and let them prove themselves to US. Only 5 for now... let them grow and conquer. Take some souls. If they are great soldiers and have the ambition to move up quick efficiently than we get more soldiers. We should add a couple Rhea Ripley like women in there too. As fighters and sex slaves hehehe

we need a name that everyone will fear...

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Thank you sir. This is the coolest ever. You are so fucking cool. I am so fortunate to know and to be managed by you.

I thoughteded with my Top Skull about your visions, posts and why you attacked me.

You are right at the end.

I will become a manager! Bobby “The Brain” Heenan style.

I will support you as the all new SUPERSTAR!!!!
Also, when you took a risk and prooved your SHOCK VALUE, when you posted BRUTAL BEAST links, which I watcjheded !!! I am forever CRUSHED Seeing a white man get buttfucked by a HORSE!!!!

I have never been PARA SHOCKED!!
When I started , I did that with MALE SCAT!!!

I feel like Godfather 3 Here now! It is time to pass the torch!

You proved that you can take our plans to the next chapter! I can only help you now as a manager.-

An all new stable would be greAT!

I saw a lot of talents here like @reaper, @Dr. Funkenstein , @No One for example.

You must lead them now.

Form a stable. Look what I did with @Aryan together. We winneded great friends with Alpha and conservative @Blazor.

Sadly we lost also many soldiers in the trenches Like RapeApe (@SupremeVictory ), Oprah the dyke, Cricks, etc.

It is time that create something new. 5 members and me as a manager!
Proove that you can do it!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Never forget!

Always be a man. Never bow down to anybody. Fight for your allies and friends. Never follow the masses.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I thoughteded with my Top Skull about your visions, posts and why you attacked me.

You are right at the end.

I will become a manager! Bobby “The Brain” Heenan style.

I will support you as the all new SUPERSTAR!!!!
Also, when you took a risk and prooved your SHOCK VALUE, when you posted BRUTAL BEAST links, which I watcjheded !!! I am forever CRUSHED Seeing a white man get buttfucked by a HORSE!!!!

I have never been PARA SHOCKED!!
When I started , I did that with MALE SCAT!!!

I feel like Godfather 3 Here now! It is time to pass the torch!

You proved that you can take our plans to the next chapter! I can only help you now as a manager.-

An all new stable would be greAT!

I saw a lot of talents here like @reaper, @Dr. Funkenstein , @No One for example.

You must lead them now.

Form a stable. Look what I did with @Aryan together. We winneded great friends with Alpha and conservative @Blazor.

Sadly we lost also many soldiers in the trenches Like RapeApe (@SupremeVictory ), Oprah the dyke, Cricks, etc.

It is time that create something new. 5 members and me as a manager!
Proove that you can do it!
I'm in supreme EmperorDiLF but I can't help but thinking Mr.fromHell is a tad unstable and might start murdering us all !!!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm in supreme EmperorDiLF but I can't help but thinking Mr.fromHell is a tad unstable and might start murdering us all !!!

Bestest Warrior @reaper.

I have seen your talents Here lately. And I respect your honesty.

I see potential in @fromHELL . His heart is full of hate and endless energy. We shall thy give him a chance to prove.

Every one here is a Champion. What if we create an ALLIANCE? How cool would that be?

Lets see what will happen.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Where is Top Father Sniffer "you", aka the hostile Irish leprechaun from the YNC days?

@fromHELL your recent unbanning wasn't without conditions, mein freund...

You need to locate this legendary hostile troll to secure your place on the BF roster.

He has awesome detective skills. He knew what happened to EXECUTION STYLE and several other old Geezers. He can find Father Sniffer “you” I am sure, @Aryan!

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
Where is Top Father Sniffer "you", aka the hostile Irish leprechaun from the YNC days?

@fromHELL your recent unbanning wasn't without conditions, mein freund...

You need to locate this legendary hostile troll to secure your place on the BF roster.
This will be tough he has been completely off the grid for me a month or so.. I will delve deeper than I usually do. No promises though. I ain't saying this as fact but he might be retired or gone gone. Its totally unlike him not to email me.. he has had this email for years. Again I hope I am wrong.

I will check out a bunch of forums he used to frequent... see if he is around or any mutuals that might have heard from him recently.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
This will be tough he has been completely off the grid for me a month or so.. I will delve deeper than I usually do. No promises though. I ain't saying this as fact but he might be retired or gone gone. Its totally unlike him not to email me.. he has had this email for years. Again I hope I am wrong.

I will check out a bunch of forums he used to frequent... see if he is around or any mutuals that might have heard from him recently.

Do you know what happened to KinderSniffer Dr.PiodioPepper???

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is going to be a The Cunt Wranglers reboot, isn't it?

Fucking hell. Nobody here deserves that.
Do not be jelly soft penis guy.

Is it true you left types have problems with erections.Or is your g/f big Flynn because that would explain it.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Is it true you left types have problems with erections.Or is your g/f big Flynn because that would explain it.

“Jelly soft penis guy” :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
Do you know what happened to KinderSniffer Dr.PiodioPepper???
Isn't he in prison? lol the crimes he was and could be guilty of is unimaginable to any parent. the horrors those young ones must have gone because of him. I don't wish to think or talk about that human monster.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Isn't he in prison? lol the crimes he was and could be guilty of is unimaginable to any parent. the horrors those young ones must have gone because of him. I don't wish to think or talk about that human monster.

He was one I really hated. Back in the days in ync, he had those sick and twisted Kinder avatar with slashed throats! And always made videos.

Sad is that I cant find any of his videos.

He made them in his kitchen. Pathetic videos and ramblings. I cant find them sadly.

Whoreson he is.

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
He was one I really hated. Back in the days in ync, he had those sick and twisted Kinder avatar with slashed throats! And always made videos.

Sad is that I cant find any of his videos.

He made them in his kitchen. Pathetic videos and ramblings. I cant find them sadly.

Whoreson he is.
My skull hurts just thinking about him. I know he was good friends with a dude name Eat Shit and Die on Goregrish but that was so long ago... even ESAD gave off the predator vibes. They both watched and posted gruesome vids all the time... Some people are just born sick and evil.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
This thread reads like a convo between battymans at a gehay bar LOL
Hope you fellas regain the elasticity .

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter

Your interest in the tumescence of my nether region is disturbing.
Please stop poasting sexual harassments... I do not consent.

Is it true you left types have problems with erections.

I've never conducted a survey of "left types" on this or any other topic so you're asking the wrong guy.

Since you're so curious why don't you commission one yourself?

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
This thread reads like a convo between battymans at a gehay bar LOL
Hope you fellas regain the elasticity .
Sorry @360. But also for you: Also in 2022 Fatherfuckery is a crime.