Trump Crime Syndicate Guilty of All charges

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Do you think a mongoloid like aidsman cares about little things like facts or truth?

Why do you continue to defend this fat twice impeached, one term, murderer of 500,000, voted out by the US public? These are facts, and the truth. It reflects your stupidity big time

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Imagine being proud of a corrupt con man and defending his criminal actions

Imagine doing exactly that while accusing other people who arent doing that of being the ones who are doing that.

You are completely ignoring Biden actually committing crimes in the Ukraine and democrats using a big tech platform to suppress the information all while yelling about dick pics no one cares about and making some idiotic fuss about a business with Trumps name on it acting like Trump himself is some criminal worse than the shit you are ignoring from the democrat party.

What's your line in the sand with these people? How deep is this partisan programming you have?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why do you continue to defend this fat twice impeached, one term, murderer of 500,000, voted out by the US public? These are facts, and the truth. It reflects your stupidity big time

There is where you break down. My goal here is the truth. You seem to think simply telling the truth (I.E. this is not a crime andbTrump factually has been charged with nothing) is defending Trump simply because the truth goes against what you want to see. Focus more on the truth and you will get to a better place.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
There is where you break down. My goal here is the truth. You seem to think simply telling the truth (I.E. this is not a crime andbTrump factually has been charged with nothing) is defending Trump simply because the truth goes against what you want to see. Focus more on the truth and you will get to a better place.
Hey Capon are you going to answer the question; Who owns The Trump Organization, Financial Fraud is most certainly a Crime you pinhead, that's why the result of the trial ended in a Conviction of all 17 Crimes Charged.

Holy shit are you smoking Andy Ngo?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Hey Capon are you going to answer the question; Who owns The Trump Organization, Financial Fraud is most certainly a Crime you pinhead, that's why the result of the trial ended in a Conviction of all 17 Crimes Charged.

Holy shit are you smoking Andy Ngo?

Reality doesnt work like that. I think Trumps children own the businesses, but it's not the owner who gets charged. Its whoever committed the fraud.

These things happen all the time and the owners dont even always know about it.

Trump did absolutely nothing here and you are carrying on as if he has been proven some major criminal.

All the while you are completely ignoring Biden directly and intentionally doing much fucking worse using his seat in the US government.

I dont see why you dont just admit it's not about crimes committed or fraud. You just hate Trump and anyone who votes for him to the extent where you arent worried about any real corruption....you just want opposition to your party eliminated.

That's glaringly obvious to everyone.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Is any part of my post inaccurate?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Is any part of my post inaccurate?

Reread my previous responses because, yes, there is a lot wrong with your previous responses and I detailed exactly what. There is no need for me to keep repeating it when you can just reread my previous posts until you understand.

I expect you do understand but simply do not wish to acknowledge it though.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Reread my previous responses because, yes, there is a lot wrong with your previous responses and I detailed exactly what. There is no need for me to keep repeating it when you can just reread my previous posts until you understand.

I expect you do understand but simply do not wish to acknowledge it though.

Lost in space. ^^^^