Fatherfucking is crime! BEWARE!!!

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
We were typin' bout TRF. Can you dig it? (People LOVE my smilies!)

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Look up in Smilies Request Thread lol

Fucking hell that is grotesque and looks nothing like cw_'s av.

Except the color, a little.
And the general shape.
And a couple of the small fiddly bits.

But FUCKING HELL that's grotesque and fuck you for suggesting I go look at it.

...at least I'll know better next time. <shudder>

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
I don't mind that one bit.
What I can't abide is the threat to resurrect one of the most boring and useless gimmicks I've ever seen in any forum anywhere, namely The Cooter Langoliers.

It wasn't funny then and it won't be funny this time, either.

I mean Benny's not the worst person in the world by any stretch of the imagination but when he "teams up" with other lackluster jackwagons it amplifies his and their most vile, repetitious, and unimaginative tendencies.

Imagine they shout "Shazam!" but instead of turning into superheroes they devolve into a stinking blanket of slime mold that covers and suffocates entire subforums.

No I'm not exaggerating.
It really was that bad.

If trying to spare this place from a fate worse than death makes me a 'bad sport' then so be it however I do not stand by in the presence of evil; Benny plus a merry band of fuckwits is an evil the likes of which even Lucifer doesn't approve.

**spit**
Quit bitching. When I throw dogs a bone I don't give a shit what it tastes like.
Posters get what they get.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Are you into this sick trend of munching MALe SCAT?

I herd you're impatient and suck da shIT right out :LOL3::LOL3:

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
mess with the bes and get the hornZ FAGGOT LOL

giphy.gif

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'd like to ask you a question about this new flame gang.

Is there a walkie-talkie and sticker album for each member? Do you have a clubhouse, or do you just sit in the largest dumpster you can find and discuss forum dominance from there?

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I'd like to ask you a question about this new flame gang.

Is there a walkie-talkie and sticker album for each member? Do you have a clubhouse, or do you just sit in the largest dumpster you can find and discuss forum dominance from there?
You sound broke? FISTED by recession you scum? LoL!
Yo won’t make it in the BF roster you leftie swine

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You sound broke? FISTED by recession you scum? LoL!
Yo won’t make it in the BF roster you leftie swine

GO SHOVE YOUR CORKSCREW PENIS THROUGH EVERY HOLE OF A SHOWER HANDLE YOU MEDIOCRITY-AFFLICTED SPLOOGE BISCUIT, YOU BLACK HOLE OF SOUL-DESTROYING, COMA-INDUCING DULLNESS!!!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
GO SHOVE YOUR CORKSCREW PENIS THROUGH EVERY HOLE OF A SHOWER HANDLE YOU MEDIOCRITY-AFFLICTED SPLOOGE BISCUIT, YOU BLACK HOLE OF SOUL-DESTROYING, COMA-INDUCING DULLNESS!!!
Writing in capitals ? Did I hit a nerve you atheist scum?
Recession will eat your life, while I am making more money than ever!! BAHAHAHAH!!!! Whoreson!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Fucking hell…you sounded like part of the Flynn sock account there! You better not be fucking with me…

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck you and your entire bloodline. Your sperm is weak.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Writing in capitals ? Did I hit a nerve you atheist scum?
Recession will eat your life, while I am making more money than ever!! BAHAHAHAH!!!! Whoreson!

Did you strike a nerve? No, you're just so uninspiring and immature that I decided to copy and paste some text from an insult generator and see what reaction I would get. You exceeded my low expectations.

That Dr. Funkenstein poster tagged you in another thread and asked for your opinion on a photo of a pile of human shit, so go look at it and see if it has the same texture and color as the one that serves as your brain.

Last edited:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I was gonna say, isn't that a Freud reference? Lulz

That was around the time I was giving him shit about hopping a Connecticut greyhound for the Florida border to get his sultana punched in by Johnny Storm at a dodgy Howard Johnson's... lulz

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't think there are any HoJos left. I remember them from family road trips in the 1980's and recall they had good fried clams in their diners.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Everytime I see the word "Fatherfucker" it reminds me of Fathersniffer "you"... I thought @fromHELL was going to find the drunken, belligerent, Irish leprechaun and drag his hostile green ass here?

R.075166a935f7b1a36f725dde2c4492e9
FromSMELL failed in very aspect.

He should carry the alpha/nWo/Nazi kane to the next chapter with us lot as managers and young soldiers like Dr Funkenstein, reaper and many more.

But he is MiA.

He couldn't find FatherSniffer "you".

"You" was a real life bitter dude. He really hated us. Lolololo. Miss his meltdowns

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Fatherfucker you's bitterness was so fucking funny.

I remember the melty he had when you changed your user title on the Y to "banned" and he was pissed as fuck when he realised you were trolling. :LOL3: