Favorite console of all time?

Wariat

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I would probably say mine is the ps3 followed closely by the dreamcast and the snes.

OP
OP
Wariat

Wariat

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It was a good choice as I could have got it or a saturn with no games and i remember being confused or trying to figure out which of the two to get. domt remember whwt it was but possibly the dkc gwme on display thwt got me to go with the snes and to save some funds for added games later. i ended up getting doom for it as well not lomg after and mario kart.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Wariat

Wariat

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The snes was my first console i got. I also got it at like the tail end of its life or 94-95 but when it was still at walmart and i remember it having donkey kong country on display and it came with my system. it was a mesmerising game. i remember getting the sequel for my birthday a couple yrs later and beating 3 from renting it at blockbuster.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I have to go with the PS2 because it was the last one I had

Then I got a Nvidia 8800 GT and never looked back

My main issue with consoles is that they suck in terms of control.

FPS are absolutely horrid in them if you're used to mouse and kb

Then you have games that have a lot of functions, like RPGs.

I have a gamepad I use for platformers, sports and racing games.

Those are great on consoles.

But it makes sense to have all of these games in the PC and simply use a pad when you need it.

Consoles are also great, PC games usually have more bugs and issues than console ones, especially ports.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Video games are for children !

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
PS5 with a 4K tv. It's backward compatible with 99% of PS4 games, has the best exclusives

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I was an Atari and NES guy growing up then switched to C64 before getting my dad's old 286 then 386. When he got a 486 I just kind of square on it while he was at work and turned it into my gaming machine.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Anything Sega.

My first console was the SMS and the first game I played was Phantasy Star. I’ve loved JRPGS ever since.

I was the only person who owned a Sega CD and have a sealed copy of Snatcher, Popful Mail, and Keio to this day. I also have a beat up copy of Space Adventure and there’s what, 50 of those ever produced?

I had all the key Saturn titles but sold them for nothing. Who would have thought the common games were gonna keep their 50 dollar price tag? Not me. It was a shitty system.

The collectors on YouTube have turned me off from collecting retro games. They all rip everyone off and there’s a video of where one of those shit bags in openly laughing about ripping off a little girl over a limited GBA or something.

You wanna talk drama, this place has nothing on the retro gaming community,