Fempocalypse!!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
You sir, are a perfect example of all-pervasive and powerful male propaganda, they stuff our minds from infancy with the idea that PIV is normal, desirable and erotic (look at those topics in this places erotica forum!!mygod), before we can even conceive of it as something horrifying, and make sure we never see any alternative to their lie ----– or that if we do, we can no longer take in the information, are punished for thinking and saying otherwise.

The fact we may not immediately feel raped doesn’t mean it’s not rape, objectively speaking!

Why am I yelling!!

Because you've drunk out of lead bowls your entire life.

You sir, are a perfect example of all-pervasive and powerful male propaganda, they stuff our minds from infancy with the idea that PIV is normal, desirable and erotic (look at those topics in this places erotica forum!!mygod), before we can even conceive of it as something horrifying, and make sure we never see any alternative to their lie ----– or that if we do, we can no longer take in the information, are punished for thinking and saying otherwise.

The fact we may not immediately feel raped doesn’t mean it’s not rape, objectively speaking!

Why am I yelling!!
I am left to wonder about your childhood if you were already learning about sex ed when you were an infant. But that most likely explains all the hate.

dad killed mom back in '97 and this has ruined fathers day as well

She probably had it coming.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

Why am I yelling!!
I am left to wonder about your childhood if you were already learning about sex ed when you were an infant. But that most likely explains all the hate.

dad killed mom back in '97 and this has ruined fathers day as well

i can be your new daddy. you can be the girl i always wanted. oh you don't get to think about it. i will be deep inside you before you can think about it

OP
OP
Sharona

Sharona

white wine divorcee
Okay, again, u must be female or dress like one to post in this thread!
There r guys on the forum who are more in touch with their feminine side...…………... I will consider letting them post in here. And for those u standing in line next to Kilroy waiting to be evaluated for future sexual reassignment...…………………….... I will consider letting you post too
Thinking about a sex change? Let me know in a private message thingy! Wanna be an "honorary lady of bastard factory"?
Hmmmm..…………... I will see, until then I have reported the following members for disobeying my requests.

fromhell
realgrim
Corsetkat
Blazor

Last edited:

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Anyone here on FB or POF?
Someone's been trying to friend me from bastard factory for almost a month now??
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Hahaha your whole friends list are perverted middle aged east Indian men.. You say you know hackers but your complete friends list is filled with 'em

Grimmy

Not Impressed.
The only thing I have gleaned from this thread is that Shorona made her ex husband so depressed that he had to eat $100 in groceries a week to circumvent hanging himself from the loft hatch.

#Sharona4Mod

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Anyone here on FB or POF?
Someone's been trying to friend me from bastard factory for almost a month now??
Nice going,now everyone know's your name,where you live and where you work and thinking you must have dream's of being molested- - - - - -

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
What monster kills spiders? Spiders kill annoying bugs...

"I" know this, but the femnazis like to squeal "I dont need a man" then in the same breath squeal "Its a spider, kill it!" haha.

Its easy to pick up a grand daddy long leg by the leg and place him somewhere safe... or chase after a femnazi with it Thrill

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
rSnlYXT.jpg

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
talking to yourself again? you know there is help out there for you, right? just make that call before the voices in your head make you do crazy shit to men in real life and you end up in prison for the rest of your life. all the male guards will gang bang you into oblivion and than dispose of you

Miss-P

Factory Bastard
I don't care if a human has a vagina or a dick or neither. If you do the best you can in life with what you have, even if it isn't very much, and treat people with respect you sleep better at night, even if a majority of idiots in the world are assholes.
We live in a world that is so abrasive and cruel, constantly. Despite this fact, I choose to see people from the inside out, not the other way around, thus it turns gender perceptions into a bit of a myth. ( it also weeds out superficial stereotypes / and "stereo typers" pretty quick )
I've been judged and unfairly criticized all of my life, and the ones that have done the most judging knew me the least ( if at all ) says a lot about this mixed up ball of shit we know as Earth.

OP
OP
Sharona

Sharona

white wine divorcee
Okay, the one guy ere showed me his penis and he has a 0 post count. then the other guy asked me what street I lived on and then TOLD ME WHAT street, so i removed my local information already.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Okay, the one guy ere showed me his penis and he has a 0 post count. then the other guy asked me what street I lived on and then TOLD ME WHAT street, so i removed my local information already.

Sorry bout your luck Sharona, you linked your facebook though so what do you expect...

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
That is like writing your phone number in a bathroom stall. Have you tried that?