Firearms leading cause of death in children

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Prior to 2020, firearm-related injuries were second only to motor vehicle crashes as the leading cause of death among children and adolescents, defined as persons 1 to 19 years of age.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Since 2016, that gap has narrowed, and in 2020, firearm-related injuries became the leading cause of death in that age group (
).

X

xXx
Site Supporter
To be honest, if you remove nigger gun deaths, the rates aren't that alarming.
If you removed honkeys, kids wouldn't be getting fisted I get you...you might be on to something
SAVE THE KIDS....

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Keep guessing, fool. I went to very good public schools back when those still existed in California.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Most mass shooters are black. Fact. Leftists try to pretend mass shootings by gang members some how do not count simy because they do not like the results. Only certain mass shootings count as mass shootings according to those liars.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Who the fuck is murdering all of these kids? Lame post Mel
The last school mass shooting was a beaner, so Mexicans I guess? A Chink currently holds the high score though...

Are you insinuating it's only Whites?

Anyone can check the facts. It's not all whites, but it sure as fuck is mostly whites. For you to act as if whites are above all this violence is pure ignorance.

It's depressing how you righties, instead of genuinely wanting to get at this problem and curtail this insane violence, always use these tragic and horrifying events as an excuse to demand more firearms, and to blame minorities for everything that's wrong in the USA. Neither one of those things is going to help. One can only come to the conclusion that you don't give a shit about the victims and you don't want to end the violence.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

thats a harsh truth lol
and a fact some cant handle
You wouldn't know a fact if it slapped you upside your flabby head.

try me

ur a middle aged woman looking for a purpose in life but the best u will ever do is ralk about it on a forum where nobody cares

I'm trying you. Prove your claim, or stfu.

"ur a middle aged woman looking for a purpose in life but the best u will ever do is ralk about it on a forum where nobody cares" LMAO. What is the best you will ever do? You can't even spell.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

thats a harsh truth lol

try me

ur a middle aged woman looking for a purpose in life but the best u will ever do is ralk about it on a forum where nobody cares

"ur a middle aged woman looking for a purpose in life but the best u will ever do is ralk about it on a forum where nobody cares" LMAO. What is the best you will ever do? You can't even spell.
so, u flee the US, boast about life being better in a foreign country and then whine about 'america' all day long?

apparently, true happiness seems 2 elude u no matter where u go

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

thats a harsh truth lol

try me

so, u flee the US, boast about life being better in a foreign country and then whine about 'america' all day long?

I can't expect someone of your IQ level to understand how an immigrant can maintain a connection to their home country.

Lawmakers apparently do understand, as I am still a legal US voter.

PS, I knew you wouldn't bother to post facts.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

thats a harsh truth lol

try me

I can't expect someone of your IQ level to understand how an immigrant can maintain a connection to their home country.

Lawmakers apparently do understand, as I am still a legal US voter.

PS, I knew you wouldn't bother to post facts.
what i think..

u went 2 college, racked up a ton of dept and came out a frustrated unemployable academic moron