I apologise for misleading the readers about being a male all these years...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
It only started off as a joke but it snowballed into an unstoppable life of its own....

Sorry...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Freud's a crafty devil, he's trying to catfish Semen with the intention of getting left some shekels in his will...

I've already told him it won't happen, Jews like Semen get buried with their monies, so that no one else can have it.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Freud's a crafty devil, he's trying to catfish Semen with the intention of getting left some shekels in his will...

I've already told him it won't happen, Jews like Semen get buried with their monies, so that no one else can have it.

Oh Scouse? Buried with my money? Can’t take it with ya amigo. I won’t.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Freud makes a poor female poster. I knew within three posts of his first appearance that he was a dude trying to pass as a female poster.

Women simply don't post about prepping and shit like that...

So I can be male again pretty pretty please?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Freud makes a poor female poster. I knew within three posts of his first appearance that he was a dude trying to pass as a female poster.

So I can be male again pretty pretty please?

Pretty Please. It’s just that you make a convincing women, more so then a dude. The content is female, not to mention some of the photos of yourself, that you posted. Was it supposed to be funny?

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Make up your blooming minds ffs. What am I? Let's settle this once and for all. I can only be male or female in real life. It's not rocket science.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I have seamongo on ignore but I am certain this thread is driving the dumb old geezer right up and down the nearest wall :LOL3:

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

We do actually... do you think couples are able to keep their lifestyles separated from each other while living together and bringing up children?

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I sense spanking happening in Central America....

Where is Seamajor atm?