I apologise for misleading the readers about being a male all these years...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And also because you're shaped like a giant rotting jack'o'lantern left in the field.

Surely that would denote some form of intelligence in the making of said vegetable lampshade? It sucks kids cocks like a popsicle on a Summers day but aside from that I see no evidence of salient thought processes.

You would have to stop rimming your male friends here for a bit and pay attention.

Quiet, you insipid blob.

Are you returning the favor or are you gonna swallow his dick instead?

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
And also because you're shaped like a giant rotting jack'o'lantern left in the field.

Surely that would denote some form of intelligence in the making of said vegetable lampshade? It sucks kids cocks like a popsicle on a Summers day but aside from that I see no evidence of salient thought processes.

You would have to stop rimming your male friends here for a bit and pay attention.

Quiet, you insipid blob.

Zip your lips, Jabba the Butt.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Quiet, you insipid blob.

I guess you're swallowing today.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
why not? Fuckturds like blurt do it all the time
Blurt needs to smarten up too... I've explained to him that the general public won't take a 6' 4" tall dude wearing high heels, a cheap dollar store wig, bargain dress from Forever 21, and rocking a mean five o'clock shadow seriously.

As if… he would never wear cheap anything.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Quiet, you insipid blob.

****Mooooooooooo!!!!...*****

:GiggleBitch:

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Quiet, you insipid blob.

He will start spamming those shitty face-swap apps pretty soon, so we all can look forward to that.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Quiet, you insipid blob.

He will start spamming those shitty face-swap apps pretty soon, so we all can look forward to that.

What was that again you confused bisexual cross-dressing collector of dildos and action figures to be used as dildos?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Quiet, you insipid blob.

What was that again you confused bisexual cross-dressing collector of dildos and action figures to be used as dildos?

I was not talking to you McShitty shit McFuckface app.

Go wash you hobbit looking feet.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fat Lily should have been fixed after her first period.

giphy.webp

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Is it me or does it smell like a long cock in here?

Oh no dollface, I think it's shriveled dick.

All dicks shrivel in the vicinity of Fat Lily....

Excuse me??? I cunt hear you over the pungent smell of hairy balls…

Don't allow yourself to be teabagged if you can't cope with scrotes....

^^^ people with pussies don’t say shit like this

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It only started off as a joke but it snowballed into an unstoppable life of its own....

Sorry...

Wow. You're one nasty ass woman. It's usually men who act as butt fucking ugly as you do. A maxculine woman, are you?

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Is it me or does it smell like a long cock in here?

Oh no dollface, I think it's shriveled dick.

All dicks shrivel in the vicinity of Fat Lily....

Excuse me??? I cunt hear you over the pungent smell of hairy balls…

Don't allow yourself to be teabagged if you can't cope with scrotes....

^^^ people with pussies don’t say shit like this

Care factor zero on what you think people do and don't say. It's incredibly sexist of you.