Why are so many Libs and Progs ignorant about firearms?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
They say things like "assault rifles" when they demean gun culture, yet they don't know shit about actual firearms....

A hunting rifle with a magazine could be an assault rifle.... except it's usually wood grained and looks like a granddads tool.

Add in some composite plastics, and lefties crow about the deadliness of it..

These people are seriously fucked in the head.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sounds like you need one. No surprise. How many folks want to kill you?

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I'd normally ask a person such as yourself if they grew up or were trained with firearms...but you’ve already admitted that you're a pussified San Fran bent wristed transplant, so I can only suggest you STFU..

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'd normally ask a person such as yourself if they grew up or were trained with firearms...but you’ve already admitted that you're a pussified San Fran bent wristed transplant, so I can only suggest you STFU..

I couldn’t give a shit. You need as much macho as you can muster up Dinky Dianna. How’s the lock down going? Funny little women

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Do you ever cock slap the faggots when you're roughing them up for sex?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I agree Harry, if they are against guns, they are usually uninformed about guns.

Take for instance the SCARY word you used.... assault rifle. The antigun crowd doesnt even know that assault rifles have already been banned here. Assault rifles are also usually fully automatic... also banned. They see an AR-15 and think assault rifle, yet you have to squeeze the trigger for every round you send through the barrel. One squeeze, one bullet. No different than a semi-automatic handgun. Its SEMI because you still have to cock it, and still squeeze each time, but you dont have to cock it every time, hence the semi. I dont have any semis, every weapon I own I have to cock it first. Which ensures better accuracy in my perspective. Because Im aiming to hit ya with the first bullet, not the few to follow.

They think Kyle's is scary, but imagine if he had a 12 gauge lolol... with buck shot. Now THAT's CROWD CONTROL! Personally, in a defense situation, I like one round of shot, then one slug, and so on. One for crowd, one to blow away the closest target. It will cause the crowd to think holy shit, and run, lulz.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They are taught to be afraid of tools so they have no practical knowledge and are trained like Pavlov's dog to react without thinking.