First World Problems.

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
Does she know you talk about her here so much?

Except for the occasional trip to Disney World or dad world in Yakima, we have been hip to hip for 18 years. When I fart she knows what I had for breakfast. The Goddess would be upset if I didn't talk about her.

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
That's so wrong on so many levels, but the one I take particular offense with is

Where's Grumpy?

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
53653e15b6e3947fef40cf5e3d6089ba--first-world-perspective.jpg

Bastards!!

OP
OP
Swamp-Duck

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Picking up my cleaner later as her little boy has a hospital appointment, that means I’ve got to make my own bed and wash up my cups, life ain’t easy in the west.

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
I will never understand why the poodle thinks 03:00 is the best time to go for a sniff and a poop.

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
When the Goddess stumbles onto the porch at 03:00 she turns on the 75 watt light, not understanding why it annoys me . She wonders why since I'm night blind I don't welcome the light. It's not the darkness; it's the glare that I can't see through. Tomorrow I'm buying a 15 watt bulb.

OP
OP
Swamp-Duck

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I need to do some banking, so I have to switch to my lappy, so stressful all these gadgets, if only I lived in a mud hut with nothing.

OP
OP
Swamp-Duck

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why do I pay council tax if I have to go in every room emptying all the bins, the bust men should come in and do it, and take my rubbish out, and wipe out all the bins, it just shouldn’t be allowed.

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
AIDS drugs cost $8 monthly in Australia. In the US the same formulation is $2000. Why? Because the CEO of Gilead makes $98M a year and not a penny less. So fuck you, that's why.

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
This is funny since I always thought the word maven had a feminine connotation and thus I thought Damaged Maven was a female......lol
Me too lol. Maybe he's a cuckold sissy that lets the "goddess" spank his ass and bang him with a strap on lol.
Just kidding @Damaged Maven!
NTTAWWT....
What??
Work it out. Word by word. Google would be cheating.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
This is funny since I always thought the word maven had a feminine connotation and thus I thought Damaged Maven was a female......lol
Me too lol. Maybe he's a cuckold sissy that lets the "goddess" spank his ass and bang him with a strap on lol.
NTTAWWT....
What??
Damn it! What would it hurt for you just to tell Me??

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
NTTAWWT....
What??
OK. Just because I like you and I have patience. Not that there's anything wrong with that....

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
NTTAWWT....
What??
OK. Just because I like you and I have patience. Not that there's anything wrong with that....
I'm lost now......