Florida is paradise because

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My aunt and uncle retired to Florida from Michigan. They love it and have a beach front home.

R=That doesn't mean they're not spinning the roulette wheel by living there. Ignorance is bliss, they say.
and what roulette wheel are you talking about here?

Red_tide%EF%BC%BF2017-980x552.jpg

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
gonna need a lot more posts to post random pictures of California's dangers

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Over the last decade, as the state fought federal efforts to protect water, shrunk its own environmental and water-management agencies, and cut funding to an algae task force, monitoring for water quality has plummeted. While one crisis after another hit Florida, state and federal funding that paid for a massive coastal network with nearly three decades of information dwindled from about 350 stations to 115, according to Florida International University's Southeast Environmental Research Center.

redtide.jpg

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Oh god. With so many pictures to choose from in California where do I begin :ROFL:

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh god. With so many pictures to choose from in California where do I begin :ROFL:

Chill. You've already been posting them for years. Your pics of California are my inspiraton here. Not only are the people in your home state idjits, but Floriduh itself is a damn mess.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Florida locals are calling it “the black curtain”: polluted water originating in Lake Okeechobee that leaks out to the state’s east and west coasts. The murky mass has devastated countless businesses whose success depends on annual tourists eager to experience the clean, clear waters of the Sunshine State.

“It’s brown, it stinks, it’s cold” were the words used by one tourist from New Mexico. “It doesn’t look very appealing to get into to go swimming in.”

An innkeeper operating from Captiva Island said, “The dead ocean creatures and red tide have had an immediate impact on my business.”

And so who’s to blame for this environmental crisis? Well, credit goes to none other than Big Agra, specifically Big Sugar and other agricultural companies that operate around Lake Okeechobee with basically complete legal immunity to dump and dispose their waste byproducts.

f-3-750x477.jpg

The dark part is POLLUTION.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Chill. You've already been posting them for years. Your pics of California are my inspiraton here. Not only are the people in your home state idjits, but Floriduh itself is a damn mess.
There are so so many too :ROFL:

I KNOW. There are literally millions of pics of fucked up Floriduh. Why would anyone live there?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I KNOW. There are literally millions of pics of fucked up Floriduh. Why would anyone live there?
Not as many as there are of shit hole cali

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Not as many as there are of shit hole cali

You can't even go for a swim in Florida's waters, between lightning, alligators, dead fish, and massive pollution.

5481089_082019-ewn-5a-monica-gator-over-fence-vid.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Holy fuck somebody has absolutely no fucking life on a Fryday evening ...
polluted water
homeless
big fucking whoop you just mentioned like 400 other places now ffs I'll attempt to save your evening from total despair get the lube and the jar of pickles from the fridge ... go on I'll wait

BonyThirdDeinonychus-size_restricted.gif

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I almost don’t think ant to shit all over the lotus parade by posting pictures depicting that cesspool clusterfuckornia

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My aunt and uncle retired to Florida from Michigan. They love it and have a beach front home.
I'm 10 minutes from the beach on 2 acres of land. 7 bedrooms + office, a 10 person spa, Olympic size pool, 4300 sq ft and a spring fed lake.

they just mad cause they ain't got 1 tenth of all that and I'm cruel enough to mush it in their sad moon faces every chance I get

I bet the spring fed lake is a sewer treatment plant. 10 minutes to the beach would be unacceptable to me Stubby. You're used to settling for less.