Florida is paradise because

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Biggie Smiles,
I mean nothing is as bad as California

A side from Hi taxes and homes almost no body can bye and a fucked up Gov what do you think is bad about Calif.
Also tell us about the state/country you live in and how wonderful it is - - - - - -
[/QUOTE]
Highest taxes with no return on investment and gas prices in the nation. Over-burdensome regulations and excessive crime and a budget that is spiraling outta control

that's for starters

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
[QUOTE="Biggie Smiles,

A side from Hi taxes and homes almost no body can bye and a fucked up Gov what do you think is bad about Calif.
Also tell us about the state/country you live in and how wonderful it is - - - - - -
Highest taxes with no return on investment and gas prices in the nation. Over-burdensome regulations and excessive crime and a budget that is spiraling outta control

that's for starters
[/QUOTE]

Dumbest fucking cucks in the country reside in Flroiduh. AND, it's been environmentally degraded to the nth degree and is flooded with homeless people. And the houses are fugly.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Biggie Smiles,

that's for starters

Dumbest fucking cucks in the country reside in Flroiduh. AND, it's been environmentally degraded to the nth degree and is flooded with homeless people. And the houses are fugly.
[/QUOTE]
Florida = ZERO income tax rates and some of the lowest gas prices in the nation. Balanced budget

California = Highest income tax rates and the highest gas prices in the nation. Plus you have prosecutors that refuse to prosecute. Budget is spiraling outta control

who's the cuckold all that considered?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This is what you get for catering to the profiteers:

Dead Florida wetlands

Example-of-environmental-degradation-of-wetlands-by-airboats-in-the-southeastern-most.png

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
But somehow the homeless in Floriduh don't ever need to take a dump, right?

Human waste from homeless people makes downtown Miami streets unpleasant, unsanitary

Homeless people living on the streets and sidewalks of downtown Miami are also relieving themselves on the streets and sidewalks of downtown Miami, turning the city’s core into an outdoor toilet, merchants and residents say.

“The situation is the worst I’ve seen in my 25 years here,” said business owner Jose Goyanes. “The stench is really bad, even after you hose it down. We see people urinating against buildings or pulling their pants down and squatting because they have nowhere else to go.”

Deposits of human waste can be seen in planters, doorways, gutters — or right in the middle of the block. The pavement behind the old Macy’s department store is soaked with urine. Feces ferment in front of vacant storefronts for days when there’s no landlord to clean up. People who work and live downtown are calling in a Code Brown.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Places in Florida I would consider living:

Jupiter, FL
Clearwater Beach, FL
Aventura, FL
Corral Gables, FL
Sarasota, FL
Palm Beach or West Palm Beach
St. Augustine.

Florida's beauty spa areas are gorgeous from what I can remember.
But a number of its cities were a bit trashy.
I thought Fort Lauderdale was a hole.

But Key West and the trip down there was like Paradise.
Still have this post card image of it driving on that long bridge down to KeyWest.
It was this stunning turquoise colored ocean against the sunset as a backdrop.

The Pandemic makes me appreciate it even more since we can't travel anywhere these days.

My most vivid memory of San Diego was the Coronado Hotel where they let you walk through freely for just a visit.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The thing that you are, incredibly, too fucking thick to understand, Bankster, is that there are homeless people shitting in streets all over the damn country. And they are there because of the toxic capitalism and the immoral greed that has taken over the country and caused a blight of homelessness. That doesn't happen in my second world country, because instead of a dog-eat-dog country where people just walk right past the homeless, here, they don't become homeless in the first place, because most citizens agree that taking care of each other is a priority.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Human waste from homeless people makes downtown Miami streets unpleasant, unsanitary

Homeless people living on the streets and sidewalks of downtown Miami are also relieving themselves on the streets and sidewalks of downtown Miami, turning the city’s core into an outdoor toilet, merchants and residents say.

“The situation is the worst I’ve seen in my 25 years here,” said business owner Jose Goyanes. “The stench is really bad, even after you hose it down. We see people urinating against buildings or pulling their pants down and squatting because they have nowhere else to go.”

Deposits of human waste can be seen in planters, doorways, gutters — or right in the middle of the block. The pavement behind the old Macy’s department store is soaked with urine. Feces ferment in front of vacant storefronts for days when there’s no landlord to clean up. People who work and live downtown are calling in a Code Brown.

Miami...lol... you really wanna go there?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The homeless shit wherever they are, moron, and they're not only in Miami.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I know homeless are everywhere

duh

But 13% income tax and 5 dollar a gallon gas prices aren't everywhere tho.

Do you understand that point or does someone need to draw it on your sloped forehead with sharpie and force you to stare into a mirror?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

duh

Do you understand that point or does someone need to draw it on your sloped forehead with sharpie and force you to stare into a mirror?

Gas is not $5 and the state income tax is not 13% in CA.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Places in Florida I would consider living:

Jupiter, FL
Clearwater Beach, FL
Aventura, FL
Corral Gables, FL
Sarasota, FL
Palm Beach or West Palm Beach
St. Augustine.

I lived in Pompano Beach.....never again.

I wouldnt mind the areas you listed

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

duh

Gas in not $5 and the state income tax is not 13% in CA.

12.3 and 3.621 respectively

Lotus in for the tiny win!!!

Everyone please give her a round of applause, for both this and missing the point entirely

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

duh

Gas in not $5 and the state income tax is not 13% in CA.

12.3 and 3.621 respectively

Lotus in for the tiny win!!!

Everyone please give her a round of applause, for both this and missing the point entirely

The state income tax is 12.3% IF you make over $599,000 a year, you fucking bullshit artist.

And 3.60 is not 5.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
:facepalm:

If you press your face up against the glass too long it's gonna stay that way lotus

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

If you press your face up against the glass too long it's gonna stay that way lotus

I agree that taxes are too high for people making under 200k a year. But for anyone making 500k or more a year, they're way too low.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I agree that taxes are too high for people making under 200k a year. But for anyone making 500k or more a year, they're way too low.
The point is : what are they getting in return for those taxes? Any of them.

Duh.

Florida has ZERO income taxes for EVERYBODY and some of the lowest gas prices for EVERYONE.

Hello, mcfly, anyone home?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The thing that you are, incredibly, too fucking thick to understand, Bankster, is that there are homeless people shitting in streets all over the damn country. And they are there because of the toxic capitalism and the immoral greed that has taken over the country and caused a blight of homelessness. That doesn't happen in my second world country, because instead of a dog-eat-dog country where people just walk right past the homeless, here, they don't become homeless in the first place, because most citizens agree that taking care of each other is a priority.

The vast majority of homeless here in California are drug addicts, like 80% of them are. The vast majority of the growth in homelessness has been from drug addicts. Even my city's housing commission has had to admit that truth. It has more to do with permissive drug laws and refusal to enforce laws which every liberal politician has pushed for rhe last 20 years. Your ignorant babbling about capitalism just tells us about your biases and that you neither know what the problem is much less viable solutions.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

duh

Gas is not $5 and the state income tax is not 13% in CA.

Gas was $3.40 yesterday when I filled up but that was for 87 octane and it is normal to see up to $3.80 for 87 with high octane often being a doar more per gallon. Also, yes, the top marginal tax rate is 13.3% though that is just on the last tranche of income. It is very common to see $6000-$7000 yearly property tax expenses on a regular suburban home while we have a 7.75% state sales tax. Don't even get me started on fees because the state has fees (read taxes by another name) on everything while we pay the highest electricity rates, the highest water rates, the highest trash collection rates, etc...

We get absolutely fucked and for it the schools are garbage, roads suck, Democrats refuse to let police enforce the law (they claim it is racist to enforce laws against criminals because the criminals are mostly not white), etc... So we get very little for all the money they take from us.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
While I generally agree with the speaker above, I left Cali in Nov. 1986 and KTLA was doing a special report called "The Flight From California" back then. Its been totally fucked since the mid 80's at least. It wasnt OK at all! Hell, after the 1960's Watts Riots, they moved all that nigger trash from burned down Watts into Pomona. Pomona was a nice middle class to upper class town capped by Ganesha Hills which was sort of a mini Hollywood Hills. After Pomona's idiot libtard mayor welcomed all the nigger trash to Pomona, they immediately started tearing it down too. My grandparents got robbed multiple times until finally, my grandma drew back the curtains on her sliding glass door, only to see some nigger with a hammer about to smash in the glass! They said fuck this and moved to Chino, near EG Marshall school.

Wha??

And she didn't let them in her house?

What was wrong with her...Lokmeer?

She shoulda invited 'em in, eh?

What kinda neighbor was She?

She didn't show them any hospitality.

Ya see, this unwillingness to be more neighborly and hosptiable has led to the racism & mistrust we see in America today.

Obviously, these racialist attitudes have been passed down your family through generations.

Time ta break that cycle, Bud!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I've spent a lot of time in both places. The homeless problem in California is no less than 20X or more of what it is in Florida. You just cant fathom the number of encapments in cali until you see them. They are literally everywhere. The highways used to be great in Cali, now they beat your suspension to death. Florida's are clearly superior. Orange County Florida is liberal but its still far more conservative than the average cali county. There is so much dead scrub brush in Cali, it looks like the whole fukin state could burn down all the damned time.

Florida humidity sucks but you go out at night when its bad during the day. Disneyland is better than the Magic Kingdom in Florida however, theres bums all around the areas where you enter Disneyland. My family and I had to spend 2 nights off disney property because they were booked. The walk to Disney felt safe but there were still bums. You dont have anything like that in Disney World. California Beaches are better than Florida's but they're too crowded. Florida's beaches have jelly's certain times of the year. Florida's beaches are clean and have less dead stinking kelp. California has mountains and Florida is flat. I like the Cali environment better.

Again, California has a better climate but liberals have ruined the quality of life.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
While I generally agree with the speaker above, I left Cali in Nov. 1986 and KTLA was doing a special report called "The Flight From California" back then. Its been totally fucked since the mid 80's at least. It wasnt OK at all! Hell, after the 1960's Watts Riots, they moved all that nigger trash from burned down Watts into Pomona. Pomona was a nice middle class to upper class town capped by Ganesha Hills which was sort of a mini Hollywood Hills. After Pomona's idiot libtard mayor welcomed all the nigger trash to Pomona, they immediately started tearing it down too. My grandparents got robbed multiple times until finally, my grandma drew back the curtains on her sliding glass door, only to see some nigger with a hammer about to smash in the glass! They said fuck this and moved to Chino, near EG Marshall school.

Wha??

And she didn't let them in her house?

What was wrong with her...Lokmeer?

She shoulda invited 'em in, eh?

What kinda neighbor was She?

She didn't show them any hospitality.

Ya see, this unwillingness to be more neighborly and hosptiable has led to the racism & mistrust we see in America today.

Obviously, these racialist attitudes have been passed down your family through generations.

Time ta break that cycle, Bud!
If they were white, my grandparents would have fed em and let em spend the night for free and then gave em a hundo to get back on their feet..... but they were niggers. Nobody wants a smelly old nigger in the house josephine!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
BTW 5% of the people pay more than half of all state income tax. So those rich are really paying and supporting everyone. Guess who is the most mobile people in the world? The really rich; they are super mobile and can move at the drop of a hat. All it takes is a few thousand rich people to up and move and the state budget gets massively fucked.

Guess who is the most likely to move out of state these days? That is right, rich people, especially if they are business owners. The only ones moving in are mostly low skilled to no skilled third worlders. So you have an ever larger group of low to no skilled migrant population, mostly for the 3rd world, who suck up welfare and cost endlessly for social services. All while tax payers keep leaving at ever increasing rates. The middle class? They've been moving out for the last 20 years due to housing costs so you just get ever more takers and ever fewer payers. It is not a good situation.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
BTW 5% of the people pay more than half of all state income tax. So those rich are really paying and supporting everyone. Guess who is the most mobile people in the world? The really rich; they are super mobile and can move at the drop of a hat. All it takes is a few thousand rich people to up and move and the state budget gets massively fucked.

Guess who is the most likely to move out of state these days? That is right, rich people, especially if they are business owners. The only ones moving in are mostly low skilled to no skilled third worlders. So you have an ever larger group of low to no skilled migrant population, mostly for the 3rd world, who suck up welfare and cost endlessly for social services. All while tax payers keep leaving at ever increasing rates. The middle class? They've been moving out for the last 20 years due to housing costs so you just get ever more takers and ever fewer payers. It is not a good situation.
The liberal stooges have an answer for that too.

I believe they refer to it as 'white flight' and label it a part of this systemic racism thinggy none of them can define.

so have no fear minorities who will be left to wander in squalor with hordes of illegals gumming up even the most low paying shit work no one wants. Liberals will be on twitter calling them racyist if they abandon you

Talk about problem solvers eh?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I believe they refer to it as 'white flight' and label it a part of this systemic racism thinggy none of them can define.

so have no fear minorities who will be left to wander in squalor with hordes of illegals gumming up even the most low paying shit work no one wants. Liberals will be on twitter calling them racyist if they abandon you

Billionaire flight! I'm all for it.

As usual, you guys are gaslighting. The proposed increases would only be on earnings over 1 million. Fucking tools.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

As usual, you guys are gaslighting. The proposed increases would only be on earnings over 1 million. Fucking tools.
Do you smoke dope, Lmaobud?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You do realize that anyone can check the false claims you make, right?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You do realize that anyone can check the false claims you make, right?
that was a question you dry brain neanderthal