Florida is paradise because

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
BTW 5% of the people pay more than half of all state income tax. So those rich are really paying and supporting everyone. Guess who is the most mobile people in the world? The really rich; they are super mobile and can move at the drop of a hat. All it takes is a few thousand rich people to up and move and the state budget gets massively fucked.

Guess who is the most likely to move out of state these days? That is right, rich people, especially if they are business owners. The only ones moving in are mostly low skilled to no skilled third worlders. So you have an ever larger group of low to no skilled migrant population, mostly for the 3rd world, who suck up welfare and cost endlessly for social services. All while tax payers keep leaving at ever increasing rates. The middle class? They've been moving out for the last 20 years due to housing costs so you just get ever more takers and ever fewer payers. It is not a good situation.
The liberal stooges have an answer for that too.

I believe they refer to it as 'white flight' and label it a part of this systemic racism thinggy none of them can define.

so have no fear minorities who will be left to wander in squalor with hordes of illegals gumming up even the most low paying shit work no one wants. Liberals will be on twitter calling them racyist if they abandon you

Talk about problem solvers eh?

Billionaire flight! I'm all for it.

As usual, you guys are gaslighting. The proposed increases would only be on earnings over 1 million. Fucking tools.

Jesus H Christ, you illiterate dunce who cannot read. What do you think the term "top marginal tax rate means"? I even spelled it out for you explicitly that it was different rates for different tranches. Why do you even respond, you dunce, if you don't bother to read what other people wrote?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
But somehow the homeless in Floriduh don't ever need to take a dump, right?

Human waste from homeless people makes downtown Miami streets unpleasant, unsanitary

Homeless people living on the streets and sidewalks of downtown Miami are also relieving themselves on the streets and sidewalks of downtown Miami, turning the city’s core into an outdoor toilet, merchants and residents say.

“The situation is the worst I’ve seen in my 25 years here,” said business owner Jose Goyanes. “The stench is really bad, even after you hose it down. We see people urinating against buildings or pulling their pants down and squatting because they have nowhere else to go.”

Deposits of human waste can be seen in planters, doorways, gutters — or right in the middle of the block. The pavement behind the old Macy’s department store is soaked with urine. Feces ferment in front of vacant storefronts for days when there’s no landlord to clean up. People who work and live downtown are calling in a Code Brown.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

We have a similar problem in DT Vancouver.
But the homeless generllly pee like dogs instead of go #2.
But still it does reek DT.

Personally, I think the city should give some of the more able bodied homeless employment to clean up the streets.
Give 'em a place to sleep, 3 square meals a day in exchange for keepin the sidewalks clean.
Not every 'job' should necessariy make money or be defined by producing something.
There should be some moeny put aside for homeless make work employment.
Helping to keep the general popularion healthy, protecting em from germs is actually a valuable public service.
Our capitalist societies put too much empphasis on making a profit as opposed to the greater good.

I know there are homeless people I've met who'd gladly clean up the streets if they had an opportunity to get housing in return. I've actually seen some clenn the streets with bucket and mop showing their willingness to work cuz they want people to think they are useful, not just lazy bums.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Human waste from homeless people makes downtown Miami streets unpleasant, unsanitary

Homeless people living on the streets and sidewalks of downtown Miami are also relieving themselves on the streets and sidewalks of downtown Miami, turning the city’s core into an outdoor toilet, merchants and residents say.

“The situation is the worst I’ve seen in my 25 years here,” said business owner Jose Goyanes. “The stench is really bad, even after you hose it down. We see people urinating against buildings or pulling their pants down and squatting because they have nowhere else to go.”

Deposits of human waste can be seen in planters, doorways, gutters — or right in the middle of the block. The pavement behind the old Macy’s department store is soaked with urine. Feces ferment in front of vacant storefronts for days when there’s no landlord to clean up. People who work and live downtown are calling in a Code Brown.

Personally, I think the city should give some of the more able bodied homeless employment to clean up the streets.
Give 'em a place to sleep, 3 square meals a day in exchange for keepin the sidewalks clean.
Not every 'job' should necessariy make money or be defined by producing something.
Helping to keep the general popularion healthy, protecting em from germs is actually a valuable public service.
Our capitalist societies put too much empphasis on making a profit as opposed to the greater good.

I know there are homeless people I've met who'd gladly clean up the streets if they had an opportunity to get housing in return. I've actually seen some clenn the streets with bucket and mop showing their willingness to work cuz they want people to think they are useful, not just lazy bums.

Exactly.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Exactly.

Shush, mouth breather...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
DC1-C7-A95-42-E8-4-D58-BA0-B-39-E5-C0-D7-ECF5.jpg

Ive changed my mind about FloriDUH. Little people need affordable housing. Can’t get any cheaper.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Anyone taking a shit in the street should be tossed in a cell where they'll have all the bathroom facilities they ever need whenever they want.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Anyone taking a shit in the street should be tossed in a cell where they'll have all the bathroom facilities they ever need whenever they want.

You know, prison takes a lot more of your tax dollars than some sort of housing solution would take.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The homeless human waste problem is big in every coastal large city in California.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

They've tried doing that many times. It turns out drug addicts drugged out of their minds tend to not do much. It does help some but such programs are certainly not going to work with large slices of this population.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

They've tried doing that many times. It turns out drug addicts drugged out of their minds tend to not do much. It does help some but such programs are certainly not going to work with large slices of this population.
Gulliani tried putting the welfare leeches to work in NY and oh boy did the liberal fucktards lose their fucking minds

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'll never forget when libs in Cali said they were starting a needle exchange program which would both slow down the transmission of AIDS and prevent needles from being dropped about the streets. Now they just give you free drugs to keep you alive with AIDS and there's even more needles in the street as there ever was! Oh yea, and now theres literally piles of shit in the streets too! THATS what libtards call "progress".

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'll never forget when libs in Cali said they were starting a needle exchange program which would both slow down the transmission of AIDS and prevent needles from being dropped about the streets. Now they just give you free drugs to keep you alive with AIDS and there's even more needles in the street as there ever was! Oh yea, and now theres literally piles of shit in the streets too! THATS what libtards call "progress".

All they do is take a problem and make it 100× worse and waste tons of tax dollars while fattening their own pockets.

But priviledged people like the rhetoric....so we are stuck.