Florida is paradise because

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My aunt and uncle retired to Florida from Michigan. They love it and have a beach front home.
I'm 10 minutes from the beach on 2 acres of land. 7 bedrooms + office, a 10 person spa, Olympic size pool, 4300 sq ft and a spring fed lake.

they just mad cause they ain't got 1 tenth of all that and I'm cruel enough to mush it in their sad moon faces every chance I get

The sad thing is, you actually think that's a good thing. 7 bedrooms? Are you running a borading house to help you pay your mortgage? How many sinkholes are there in your neighborhood? How many crocs in the pool? How many dead fish and algae blooms on the beach?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You should see the Mc Mansion my daughter and her doctor husband are building. Its only about 15 min from Disney, about 4300 sq ft, has a pool, and cost about 700K. Libs are apoplectic. :Grin3:

Its gonna be great hanging out there instead of their 2500 sq ft peasant house and peasant pool in Wintergarden. :LOL2:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fucking cheap in FloriDUh. Ever wonder why? The melting pot of Central America.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My mom and step dad just bought a house down in Florida last month. They're gonna sell their high taxed house in Illinois and start spending 6.5 months in Florida in their $300K house. Many who can are leaving Illinois for Tennessee or Florida. This place is collapsing. Our fat assed governor who removed toilets from his house to avoid taxes is now gonna raise taxes even higher. Unlike California, Illinois doesnt have great scenery and weather to keep people there. I cant wait to GTFO of here when I retire.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
300-B2218-A5-AE-4-F48-94-F0-14-C1644-E21-C5.gif

Id warn em about Stubby the perv dwarf. A geed idea to keep donkey away too

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Florida is very humite and full of black fly's and yellow jews,no thanks and will take San Diego and south to Central America 1st and maybe back to where I was born - - - - - -

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Florida is very humite and full of black fly's and yellow jews,no thanks and will take San Diego and south to Central America 1st and maybe back to where I was born - - - - - -
I was born in Cali and I prefer it. The problem is Cali is 70% libtard which ruins any environmental advantage it has. As far as JOOs, I drove from Orlando to Tampa last Dec for one reason only! To eat at my favorite JOO Deli, The Lucky Dill. Fukin AWESOME!

TheHaze

Site Supporter
California is a great state to live in if you don't mind getting taxed to death and stay away from San Francisco -Santa Barbara - Sacramento - etc etc etc

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
California is a great state to live in if you don't mind getting taxed to death and stay away from San Francisco -Santa Barbara - Sacramento - etc etc etc
I agree. Thats the problem though. If I look at my state income taxes in Illinois or if I lived in Cali, I'd instantly save $10,000 MINIMUM! Property taxes in Florida are about 2/3rds what Illinois are. I know Cali's property taxes are lower but thats sure to change as they slide further off into bankruptcy. Tags for your car cost $100/yr in Florida. Its $151 here, likely to be $200/yr in 2 years, and I know Cali it would be about $800 for ONE of my cars!!!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My aunt and uncle retired to Florida from Michigan. They love it and have a beach front home.
I'm 10 minutes from the beach on 2 acres of land. 7 bedrooms + office, a 10 person spa, Olympic size pool, 4300 sq ft and a spring fed lake.

they just mad cause they ain't got 1 tenth of all that and I'm cruel enough to mush it in their sad moon faces every chance I get

I bet the spring fed lake is a sewer treatment plant. 10 minutes to the beach would be unacceptable to me Stubby. You're used to settling for less.

When I lived in Santa Barbara I lived one street back from the street but I found I spent all my time going between college and work just to pay for one room in the apartment. I think I went to the beach two or three times in that whole year. After that I just decided it wasn't worth it to pay the premium.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What is wrong with Santa Barbara? It is a great town other than the price of land. Hell, I'd love to live in Hope Ranch, Montecito, or even the wine region in the Santa Ynez Valley (where Reagan had his ranch and Michael Jackson lived). It is a pretty small town, only 150,000 in the city and only 300,000 in the county and it doesn't have skiing nearby unless you drive hundreds of miles southeast but it certainly has its charms.

I thought San Diego was damn near perfect when I was a kid growing up as the city only had about 600,000 and was big enough to have everything without being massively over crowded and housing was still relatively cheap (you could buy a brand new 4 bed/2.5 bath on a quarter acre lot with a two car garage for $29,000) but now everything has exploded. 1.4 million in the city and 3 million in the county. It is still geographically perfect with mountains and sea with wonderful weather and dozens of micro climates all close together but now everything is crowded and expensive.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I agree. Thats the problem though. If I look at my state income taxes in Illinois or if I lived in Cali, I'd instantly save $10,000 MINIMUM! Property taxes in Florida are about 2/3rds what Illinois are. I know Cali's property taxes are lower but thats sure to change as they slide further off into bankruptcy. Tags for your car cost $100/yr in Florida. Its $151 here, likely to be $200/yr in 2 years, and I know Cali it would be about $800 for ONE of my cars!!!

Our property taxes are lower as a percentage tage of home cost but our home costs are much higher so you end up paying more in total. You also then get hit with the 8% sales tax and the state income tax which can be as high as 13.5% of gross income and you can no longer deduct state income tax off your federal income tax. If you own your own business and have an accountant you can play tax games but the state is very strict with enforcement and the fines are very large if you slip up.

Basically, if you are making decent money you want to itemize your state tax return and make sure you maximize all of your deductibles which means you end up living pretty middle class even on a good household income. Go to NV, TN, TX, or FL and you can live truly large on the same money.

TheHaze

Site Supporter
I have not been to SB for like 15+ years and last time me and the wife stop there for lunch on our way south and the stink of piss and shit on main street was enough to knock you out,no thanks - - - - - -

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Maybe it changed but they used to push all of the homeless i to Isla Vista and most of them ended up getting bus tickets back to where they came from or at least to SF or LA.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My mom and step dad just bought a house down in Florida last month. They're gonna sell their high taxed house in Illinois and start spending 6.5 months in Florida in their $300K house. Many who can are leaving Illinois for Tennessee or Florida. This place is collapsing. Our fat assed governor who removed toilets from his house to avoid taxes is now gonna raise taxes even higher. Unlike California, Illinois doesnt have great scenery and weather to keep people there. I cant wait to GTFO of here when I retire.

Today's Paradise...tomorrow's overpopulated shithole, Lokmeer!

I suspect Texas and Florida will soon experience their own version of 'Californication' if they aren't already.

Not sure how you folks should do it, but the US gov needs to provide incentives for people to set up shop in less popuated states ta take the pressure off these sunbelt ones, eh? Unfortuantely, they may have to end up taxing those headed South as a disincentive to move there and distribute population better.

The states with the generally nice balmy weather are getting too many migrants for their ecosystems and infrastructure to handle.

And as someone else already pointed out, much of Florida has a delicate ecosystem which was never meant to be mass populated the way it is now. It'll one day collapse under its own weight too. Its current growth rate is unsustainable.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Today's Paradise...tomorrow's overpopulated shithole, Lokmeer!

I suspect Texas and Florida will soon experience their own version of 'Californication' if they aren't already.

Not sure how you folks should do it, but the US gov needs to provide incentives for people to set up shop in less popuated states ta take the pressure off these sunbelt ones, eh? Unfortuantely, they may have to end up taxing those headed South as a disincentive to move there and distribute population better.

The states with the generally nice balmy weather are getting too many migrants for their ecosystems and infrastructure to handle.

And as someone else already pointed out, much of Florida has a delicate ecosystem which was never meant to be mass populated the way it is now. It'll one day collapse under its own weight too. Its current growth rate is unsustainable.
Well josephine, the problem is ALWAYS liberalism. Personally, I would impose a death penalty lottery for voting democRAT. Maybe 30% of California democRAT voters should be executed yearly until the state turns red. Problem Solved!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A good discussion about what is wrong with California and how to fix it.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
While I generally agree with the speaker above, I left Cali in Nov. 1986 and KTLA was doing a special report called "The Flight From California" back then. Its been totally fucked since the mid 80's at least. It wasnt OK at all! Hell, after the 1960's Watts Riots, they moved all that nigger trash from burned down Watts into Pomona. Pomona was a nice middle class to upper class town capped by Ganesha Hills which was sort of a mini Hollywood Hills. After Pomona's idiot libtard mayor welcomed all the nigger trash to Pomona, they immediately started tearing it down too. My grandparents got robbed multiple times until finally, my grandma drew back the curtains on her sliding glass door, only to see some nigger with a hammer about to smash in the glass! They said fuck this and moved to Chino, near EG Marshall school.

And FYI, the Watts Riots, just like EVERY SINGLE OTHER NIGGER RIOT, turned out to be based on a FAKE narrative. When niggers riot, I dont give a shit for what reason, they should all be mowed down and then once the TRUTH is revealed, we can all stand around and say "told ya those niggers got what they deserved!"

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Places in Florida I would consider living:

Jupiter, FL
Clearwater Beach, FL
Aventura, FL
Corral Gables, FL
Sarasota, FL
Palm Beach or West Palm Beach
St. Augustine.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Jupiter, FL
Clearwater Beach, FL
Aventura, FL
Corral Gables, FL
Sarasota, FL
St. Augustine.
We spent a week at Indian Rocks Beach about 10 years ago. My in-laws rented a house right on the beach. Thats was awesome!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Jupiter, FL
Clearwater Beach, FL
Aventura, FL
Corral Gables, FL
Sarasota, FL
St. Augustine.
St Augustine is filled with douchebag libs. Avoid it.

TheHaze

Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Biggie Smiles,
I mean nothing is as bad as California

[/QUOTE]

A side from Hi taxes and homes almost no body can bye and a fucked up Gov what do you think is bad about Calif.
Also tell us about the state/country you live in and how wonderful it is - - - - - -