Flynn, Biggie's PI and BF

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You admitted in SB that I turned you down. Don't make me post it again.

:LOL3:
You realise that this isn’t reality and Breakfall is a fucking troll right? You think this is your fucking life right now! You tag @Bastard Factory and @realgrimm for stating that I called you by your real name just to put me in the ass box or some shit? You have rocks in your head “*****”. Lolololol

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You realise that this isn’t reality and Breakfall is a fucking troll right? You think this is your fucking life right now! You tag @Bastard Factory and @realgrimm for stating that I called you by your real name just to put me in the ass box or some shit? You have rocks in your head “******”. Lolololol

Sure it's normal for people to "troll" asking for cybersex. Get the fuck out of here...

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Okay, got it. I don't drop people's names, nor would I.

Personally, I watched him torment Peaches for years. He takes things too far and it is finally catching up to him.

I dropped one photo and he deserved it. The tsunami of accusations about the PI drop hit before I ever had the slightest inclination as to what was happening. Again, he had already taken things too far with you.

This was his karma biting him in his big AF fat ass. Leave that punk retired to a lawn chair in exile.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Personally, I watched him torment Peaches for years. He takes things to far and it is finally catching up to him.

I dropped one photo and he deserved it. The tsunami of accusations about the PI drop hit before I ever had the slightest inclination as to what was happening. Again, he had already taken things too far with you.

This was his karma biting him in his big AF fat ass. Leave that punk retired to a lawn chair in exile.

Peaches had more honor in his pinky than that fat motherfucker has in his ginormous body.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Personally, I watched him torment Peaches for years. He takes things to far and it is finally catching up to him.

Nobody cares douchebag. You’re an alcoholic with severe mental issues. Don’t for once think that you’re in our league.

Go away you BLM Kareneque twat!