Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
DL-508-Tumbleweed-TUMBLEWEED-ROLLS-NEXT-TO-FREEWAY.gif
Fish feeding ya drug fiend! Lol.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
All @Bastard Factory need do is login to DeviantArt matey…he’ll get the picture.
Deviant art was a pretentious site that required membership to view their 18+ art .haha sure she might have followed me there but lots were looking for content that wasn't available

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Deviant art was a pretentious site that required membership to view their 18+ art .haha sure she might have followed me there but lots were looking for content that wasn't available
I was one of the artists dipshit. That’s how stupid you really are. Too many drugs eh Percival!?
:YaY:

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I missed that. That’s basic though. Seen too many vids on the net.
Did you come across any fractal timber art?
Oh cool your winding down, ya dude their was lots , even Jesus ones , artists saying God was their vision and the closer to him the stronger the art.. haha

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Remember the true strength of a man is to show support for your spouse and not tell them how big a piece of garbage they are..

It's not masculine
My wife and I are solid buddy boi. I heard you were a train wreck. Can’t even hold down a relationship? Drugs? Alcohol? Just asking since we’re getting all deep and meaningful. I mean your subject matter both past and present has been absolutely fucked. Serious issues with you….deformed naked babies, menstrual pics, narcotics, physically abused women, soiled underwear etc.

You’re a little bit of a sick cunt ain’t you?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
My wife and I are solid buddy boi. I heard you were a train wreck. Can’t even hold down a relationship? Drugs? Alcohol? Just asking since we’re getting all deep and meaningful. I mean your subject matter both past and present has been absolutely fucked. Serious issues with you….deformed naked babies, menstrual pics, narcotics, physically abused women, soiled underwear etc.

You’re a little bit of a sick cunt ain’t you?
I probably need a beating then .. that's how you work right?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I mean, humour me here @realgrimm : your avatar and mine. We’re worlds apart as far as what makes us tick. Surely you see that?

Me….bold and rock-steady; You…edgy and creepy.

It’s pure projection really innit?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
You're entitled to your opinion. But I never left my marriage for some fucking fat fuck of an asshole. I got out of my shitty marriage and didn't drag my name or that of my family through the mud.

Go judge someone else, adulterer.

That must hurt, @Murdy

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I mean, humour me here @realgrimm : your avatar and mine. We’re worlds apart as far as what makes us tick. Surely you see that?

Me….bold and rock-steady; You…edgy and creepy.

It’s pure projection really innit?
I had your avatar in 2012 , get your facts straight, biter

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I had your avatar in 2012 , get your facts straight, biter
Oh fuck off…it’s been mine since the YNC days whether you originally had it or not. End of the day…you’re just another biased member here with your own code and immoral compass. Don’t let your token position as moderator inflate your ego or change the dynamics of Bastard Factory to the benefit of leftist prats, intentionally or otherwise.
Grow the fuck up little man.
Lol.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Oh fuck off…it’s been mine since the YNC days whether you originally had it or not. End of the day…you’re just another biased member here with your own code and immoral compass. Don’t let your token position as moderator inflate your ego or change the dynamics of Bastard Factory to the benefit of leftist prats, intentionally or otherwise.
Grow the fuck up little man.
Lol.
Everytime I see you respond it makes me reminiscent, I'll have to change that get you on the same page

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
It’s mine whether it provokes melancholic fuzzy tingles in your pee-pee or not. You’re not even Australian…you’re America’s funny top hat! Lol.
I'm am one for the Kangaroo, I had it wayyyy before you even thought of it, come on since when do niggers like kangaroos, you dont swim you don't relate to marsupials