Flynn, Biggie's PI and BF

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I'm drinking 107 proof scotch I better bounce outta here and let yous squabble amongst yourselves

My take on this whole thing is get over it shit happens and if you can't maybe the internet is not the safe place for you..

Bottom line is I won't let any PI exposed here remain that's the protection I can provide..

Report any PI that is harmful and its gone I PROMISE

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
That’s hot.
JXVYXp1.jpg

And you’re not! Löl

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I'm drinking 107 proof scotch I better bounce outta here and let yous squabble amongst yourselves

My take on this whole thing is get over it shit happens and if you can't maybe the internet is not the safe place for you..

Bottom line is I won't let any PI exposed here remain that's the protection I can provide..

Report any PI that is harmful and its gone I PROMISE
Like I said…I can prove that it’s not her name. Enjoy the scotch…I may have one myself!

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
You’re still a cuckholding laff and a half!
So just a typical Friday night for you, your wife still cries to me , and I still back you up , but comments like these, I just might tell her about your obsession with blumpkins

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Hey @Breakfall remember that time you turnd batterd woman horrible life experiences against them , then laid your hands on them as they begged for mercy....

Funniest thing about the story was how you cried while you did it in disgust of yourself :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

That was a funny one

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Hey @Breakfall remember that time you turnd batterd woman horrible life experiences against them , then laid your hands on them as they begged for mercy....

Funniest thing about the story was how you cried while you did it in disgust of yourself :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

That was a funny one
You have a vivid imagination. I’ve never beaten up any chick.
The funniest yarn I heard was you trying to cuckhold CorsetKat.
I always found that a bit creepy given your moderatoring status here at BF as such…master of pics. Weird as fuck man. Löl

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I always found that a bit creepy given your moderatoring status here at BF as such…master of pics. Weird as fuck man. Löl
Haha you go there hoping BF would give a shit even if it were true , it was Evil Blood that creeped up onto Kat, your facts are shit

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
We both know you attempted to counsel battered woman in Aussie us old school BFers know the real scoop.. might have been the first wife but you were the menace

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
We both know you attempted to counsel battered woman in Aussie us old school BFers know the real scoop.. might have been the first wife but you were the menace
I trained women through martial arts classes to help them with their self-esteem issues. Women that had experienced emotional and physical abuse by their abusive partners.

A part of me really wishes that you never sold drugs to minors. As a parent that concerns me. You may think it’s funny, but it’s a crime and no laughing matter. Do you think you’re untouchable up there in Canaduh? Little fucker! Lol.