Flynn, Biggie's PI and BF

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
eOJLDG8.jpg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
this is just what I'm talking about. you lot aren't making any effort to make this feud between the communities end. the level of maturity on this forum is painfully low. i'm truly disgusted.
Did you come here to end the feud? You might consider a workshop in conflict resolution.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
TBC ADVOCATE: "this coming from the douche who registered like six accounts with us. go fuck your mother."

I had to make it look like TBC ADVOCATE was talking to me as Alticus. Do you get it now Grover?
I get it, it's retarded you talk to yourself :LOL3:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Bastard Factory If you could confirm my story, though I have the PMs to prove my case.

I was waiting for Flynn to turn on me. I'm not shocked that it happened. I will admit, that in a fit of rage, I tracked Biggie's PI a few weeks back and then gave it to BF.

I will explain why I was in a rage. I will tell you all my thoughts and the actions that spilled out from them.

I went to VF as a joke, just to piss of Caskur. I know that Biggie and company wanted me there to fight. I went, I posted a dozen or so posts and I moved on from any interest in actually posting at that forum. I monitored it for a few days for my own amusement. Lo, and behold one day one of you fuckers is posting using my son-in-law's name at VF. I have my guesses who it is, but I definitely KNOW for a fact that this person is from TBC. I also know, from conversations I've had with people that Biggie may not do the dirty work, but he protects the people that do it.

Even Flea admitted to me that there's nothing Biggie likes more than to make other people fight, it was why they started SG. I have kept my mouth shut on all the things people have told me about Biggie because I didn't want to make things worse, but some people just don't know how to stop. I know for a fact that Frood is Biggie's biggest stooge. He was posting shit about me at a forum called
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

long before he even met me. These people are mentally ill and they all finally got to me. I'm not perfect, but I've tried to play by the rules all these years. Years after most of you have been already caught up in fucking each other over with PI, including Flynn. Years after all the shit you've done to me I gave in to a moment of haste and anger. I was angry that my family was dragged in. You are some pieces of shit with no conscience. I actually have been wrestling with coming clean as you saw in the PMs that I sent to Flynn. And that comes from my regret.

I don't feel regret for Biggie, fuck that fat motherfucker to hell. I should post your ginormous picture now, shouldn't I, asshole? I feel regret for letting you assholes get to me. I feel regret for all the blame Murdy was getting. That was bothering me tremendously, but it's because I do have a conscience. I regret ever talking to Biggie and Dove. They dropped, both of them, twisted versions of my life onto BF since we had our falling out. That happened because I was feeling bad for what they did to Flea. Taking her forum right from under her, or at least that was the story I got directly from her over the phone before she left SG and came to BF. I am extremely loyal and I felt like she had been screwed over at SG.

So, I, just recently took fat fuck's phone number and did a reverse phone look up. You're a dumb motherfucker. I gave it to BF. I regretted it almost immediately. I told him that myself or Murdock were going to get the blame. I told him I'd made a mistake giving him the info he asked for...I asked him to please not do anything more with it. He told me he wouldn't.

Then I got a PM from Flynn just a few days back. I had gotten a version of it from BF, the demodding part of the message. He didn't share with me that he was fucking with Biggie and had called him. I was honest and admitted to Flynn that it was basically my fault and that I had given him the info.

She trolled everyone, probably like she always has. I wonder if she told you the whole truth though? The PM she posted from BF at TBC shows that Biggie's name was redacted, right? Well, Ms. I Don't Want Any Part of this Dirty Game, didn't tell all of you is that she didn't redact it when she sent it out in PMs here. So everyone she sent it to here has got your name Biggie. I gave it to one person in anger...she gave it to 20+ people in a cold and calculating way. All the while laying it on thick with how "shamed" she was.

She can go fuck herself and like I was warned, she came from BH and nothing was ever sacred there. I think this is the second person from BH that fucks me over. Live and learn.

Hate me if you all want, all you've proven is that in a moment of weakness...I was no better than any of you.

Go ahead get your revenge, Biggie. Don't think I won't strike back. I am retired, are you?

Nobody gives a flying fuck about your fat son in law you dopey bitch.

We are all laughing at you. You got doxxed... suck it up buttercup.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Bastard Factory

Go ahead get your revenge, Biggie. Don't think I won't strike back. I am retired, are you?

That is a threat... you better screencap this incase it goes to Judy Justice on YT.

Listen Large Marge, I know what is in store for your retribution and it is going to be as funny as your fake orgasms with your fake boyfriend is.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Omg are you still alive?

**shocked**

Omg, like, you’re still a fat, five forehead slob. Like totally gnarly.

Is it true you be using pics of your daughter’s body on here? Hence why you won’t post an actual face in the pic? You’re even worse than I fucking thought, slut.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
That is a threat... you better screencap this incase it goes to Judy Justice on YT.

Listen Large Marge, I know what is in store for your retribution and it is going to be as funny as your fake orgasms with your fake boyfriend is.

I’d love to know what type of revenge they can get on Biggie. Cuz I know exactly what Biggie can do to them and everyone affiliated with them. The threats really need to stop cuz someone is gonna fuck around and find out.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’d love to know what type of revenge they can get on Biggie. Cuz I know exactly what Biggie can do to them and everyone affiliated with them. The threats really need to stop cuz someone is gonna fuck around and find out.

The threats started at TBC. I am not putting up with you psychotic fucks again.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There ain’t no posts about you in the last week. It’s all politics. So if you’re planning on doxxing on someone out of anger again, I suggest you go log off and think.

Fuck off. I don't so much as think of you people until you show up with your shitty telenovela drama.

I said I regretted my decision...but you psychos don't know when to quit. You and that rank rotting crotch bitch ass are the ones looking for trouble.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Fuck off. I don't so much as think of you people until you show up with your shitty telenovela drama.

I said I regretted my decision...but you psychos don't know when to quit. You and that rank rotting crotch bitch ass are the ones looking for trouble.

You fuck off. I didn’t come in here attacking you. It’s not my fault you wanna play Captain save a whale for that nasty white slut.

They weren’t lying when they said you turn on people at the drop of a dime. Geesh

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Btw, the shit that pig was saying about you… I saw the texts. Girl, Latina to Latina… keep trucha. That skank is a total fucking dirtbag.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You fuck off. I didn’t come in here attacking you. It’s not my fault you wanna play Captain save a whale for that nasty white slut.

They weren’t lying when they said you turn on people at the drop of a dime. Geesh
All I said was that your post was nonsense. Why are you inserting kids into your post?

Especially after all your crocodile tears about the kids?

I never turned on you, you did. But, I moved on.