Fortnite fondler?

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
You should have pulled up this guy;

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Still not as bad as mindcraft tho
Kids and adults really shouldn't be playing together.
They don’t unless it’s squads on FN.

There’s plenty of restrictions on twitch to block kids from being on your stream. Random lobbies tho are fucked up considering most of the kids playing RN and CoD are playing pubs for this trash to take advantage of.

I thank god each and every day FN implemented sbmm so my follows are far the fuck away from pieces of shit like idiots like this.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Master

Site Supporter
You should have pulled up this guy;

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Still not as bad as mindcraft tho
Kids and adults really shouldn't be playing together.
And pedos like seamajor shouldn’t be breathing

And guys like you would force a pregnancy on the 12 year old.
A lot of ignorance here only because yours truly plays FN and getting cheap heat is better then no heat.

All online videah games have pervs.

Mindcraft being the biggest molester sweat shop out there. I thank god my kids are past their mindcraft phase even when it came back on account of that chubby little fat kid Dream.

The mindcraft community itself is filled with weirdos that make this community look sane. That in itself is an accomplishment

Master

Site Supporter
Well I am sure the cops are watching all that and entrapping perves.

I makes me sad for the kids.
Law enforcement watching that stuff online is next to impossible.

The problem is these pervs can make their own servers in mindcraft and can pick and choose who they want in them.

There was a YouTuber who before he started making videos ran his own mindcraft server at 14 years old who was making 60k a week on it. He got mega popular and just quit because he was making more money with MC then YouTube.

Unless the feds are actually looking for these pieces of shit, they’re never gonna find them, even if they’re streaming

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The problem is these pervs can make their own servers in mindcraft and can pick and choose who they want in them.

There was a YouTuber who before he started making videos ran his own mindcraft server at 14 years old who was making 60k a week on it. He got mega popular and just quit because he was making more money with MC then YouTube.

Unless the feds are actually looking for these pieces of shit, they’re never gonna find them, even if they’re streaming

the cops pretend to be children don't they? that is how they catch the perverts.

Master

Site Supporter

the cops pretend to be children don't they? that is how they catch the perverts.
Not if the pervs don’t let them on their servers