Fortnite players> CoD players

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Here's Nadia, the self professed greatest female CoD players embarrassing herself at a FN LAN

Nadia has an actual 3.5 KD in CoD. Granted, she plays in VPN bot lobbies where 98 of the 100 players are bots, but still a 3.5 is still god tier.

I have a 4.7 KD in CoD, but I don't play that much.

But, watching that footage, you see a complete idiot who is dependent on her hacks and Cronus. If you cheat, do not go to a fucking LAN. It's that simple.

I feel sorry for the NFL guy who was stuck being her partner and the charity the LAN was helping out.

And btw, I have a 5.7 KD in Fortnite and I sure as shit don't get the luxury of bot lobbies. Now that they banned Cronus hard in CoD all these CoD tards will be running to Fortnite.

And I'll be waiting.....

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Here's Nadia, the self professed greatest female CoD players embarrassing herself at a FN LAN

Nadia has an actual 3.5 KD in CoD. Granted, she plays in VPN bot lobbies where 98 of the 100 players are bots, but still a 3.5 is still god tier.

But, watching that footage, you see a complete idiot who is dependent on her hacks and Cronus. If you cheat, do not go to a fucking LAN. It's that simple.

I feel sorry for the NFL guy who was stuck being her partner and the charity the LAN was helping out.

And btw, I have a 5.7 KD in Fortnite and I sure as shit don't get the luxury of bot lobbies. Now that they banned Cronus hard in CoD all these CoD tards will be running to Fortnite.

And I'll be waiting.....Dude…just fuck off quietly!

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
The Florida Fgt. crave's Le cock a vin.
Sorry, my guy. All these CoD tards coming to my game has put me in a quandary.

You might have to take over the reigns here for a spell until I come back from smacking the shit out of all these supposed great players.

Be the man. I have faith in you.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

And I'll be waiting.....

Someone needs to put a bullet into your skull!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I’ll do it and feel zero remorse about it. I’ll knock all of your teeth out first and watch you piss and shit yourself before pulling the trigger.